Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Ranji1 thumbnail

I like way ASR talked thanks for the update

ILoveFF thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This gets more and more mysterious...

Who is trying to gauge Khushi's reaction to Arnav getting married. My guess is that it's the person who overheard the Arnie-Khushi conversation. But who is it? We've eliminated Payal and Akash, and some of the elders, but it still leaves us with a whole bunch of people...

Mr. Sinha looks fishy. I wonder what role he has to play in taking the story forward? Yash needs to show a little more trust in Arnav, and not second guess his decisions. Their relationship is already shaky, and things like these don't help at all.

And can two people be more oblivious that our hero and heroine? They cannot stand the thought of the other getting married, are super possessive about their place in the others life, and never wonder why! Someone needs to put that keeda in their heads so they atleast start thinking in that direction.

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Taken

*Edited*

Oh damn, my edit button didn't work so I posted it as a new comment below. And lo now it works. 🤦

Cheers and thanks once again. Pls do edit the Title.

Edited by TwilightStar_JP - 5 years ago
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely! So Krish played the prank didn't he? To understand if there's more than just Friendship between Arnav and Khushi! Sadly, except for the two, everyone else understands! These two are iron heads. At least there was some sort of hugging scene for which we should be glad.

And here, I'm not too okay with Mr.Sinha. does he have a daughter or something? Is he planning to her hitched with Arnav on the name of a deal. Also, a lost cause to be sold. Doesn't make much sense to me. Let's see. Cheers

bmegha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update, i think its a prank by payal. But nice update.

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mr. Sinha seems fishy.. y is yash so eager to buy his company without looking at the papers??

and wow arnav is very straight forward..no mixing personal and professional matters ....no matter who it is he is dealing with

oh who is spreading this rumor about arnav getting married?? is it the same person..who saw arnav and khushi together?? hmm intriguing..

but at least we got to see them come close and hug because of it 😉

eagerly waiting for the next!

amadea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update,still waiting to know arnav's past

ILoveFF thumbnail

Thanks for pointing dear. Title updated.