Frequent Posters

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Lil greedy to read next chapter.

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for awesome update and 3 chapters burn its never enough. Love all the chapters. Love how Jeetu brought the coffee and breakfast. Their banter is always so enjoyable. Arnav is so insecure. Hope he opens up and they both realize their feelings. I wonder who were the two people who heard their conversations. As usual canโ€™t wait for more.

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic updates ๐Ÿ‘...but yeh dil mange more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aww jituji is so considerate...he knows both their preferences for breakfast ๐Ÿ˜Š

oh no talks of khushi's marriage...oops arnav is J and so insecure... insecure cox he has feelings...did he really figure this one out and that is why he ran away?? I hope sooo...and i hope he comes back and does something with the knowledege ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Im so glad the brothers talked... now shyam is thinking about marriage and NIhal and Arnav are hopefully thinking about love ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. wohooo... i know krish was enjoying this convo just like me ๐Ÿ˜‰

oh who heard them? was it Payal and Anjali? no coz they will not call ASR arnav.... then is it someone from the family?? Yashodha and Kavitha?

Im glad shankar will report to arnav that she was asking about him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hmm cant wait to read further...

pls pls update soon!

Edited by luvbug - 5 years ago
amadea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the update,waiting for the next

tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Whatever happened in Arnav's childhood has really affected him and his relationships. With the exception of Krish and through him Anita, his family are the only ones he seems to let in at all, and that to superficially for most part. There is something very broken about Arnav in this story, and he roams the world to escape from that brokenness. He is confident that no one would want him long term, not without a hidden agenda, and pushes everyone away so it is like a self fulfilling prophecy. Even with Khushi, the thought of future hurt if/when she gets married, is enough for him to take a step back, like friendship is a tap that can be turned on and off, only to realize that that's not how it works... I do wonder what made him take off this time though. Was it the thought of him having feelings for Khushi or vice versa? What was it that she saw in Khushi's eyes that had him running off to parts unknown?

I'm also very curious to know who overheard Arnav and Khushi's conversation. Its not Krish since he already knows, and not Akash. Could it be Payal, since she could wonder if Akash knew, and if yes, why didn't he tell her? Shyam or Nihaal? But then, why didn't they bring it up subtly or otherwise? One of the elders? Ahhh, the mysteries never end...

rockingsoni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Next chapterwa pllljjjjj......

Hahaha...it was funny to read Arshi's banters.

They do not know yet that they are falling for each other....

It is going to be fun to see how and when they realise this.

avchowdhury thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update ,and this cliffhanger !!??

Beautiful updates .

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

WOW so Akash n Payal got married n seeing how happy they are Shyam also wants to marry Anjali but Arnav is still a very mysterious person n no one knows him properly except Akash I think but he has also his limits which he canโ€™t exceed.Arnavโ€™s behaviour is so confusing if something bad happened in the past he should try to move on with the help of his family n friends n now he likes Khushi but is clueless or doesnโ€™t want to acknowledge and in all this confusion he will definitely destroy his friendship with her.

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful updates

Now where did arnav go this time?

Thank you for 3 updates in a row.

Chapter 57: Arnav is irritated but the intensity has gone few notches down, isn't it?

After seeing Khushi sleeping on his shoulder, watching sunrise with her under a tree and in open and enjoying breakfast with Khushi, how can he be stern with Khushi or Jeetu? Jeetu's concern and affection are what you need from a loyal employee.

Oh, Khushi, lovely girl. She knows her man.

It seems some one is not happy with Khushi's wedding talks. I wonder who could that be other than our very own Arnav babu?

Cheers.....