Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

so riya played her game and she played really well.. but hard luck.. loved to see payal clearing everything to her parents and handling the situation wonderfully.. loved the sangeet.. how happy all were but some people can't see happiness of others.. good now everything is in control even Arnav for that matter as his Khushi reached him on time.. waiting to know Arnav's past which makes him so restless and haunted.. loved reading this super amazing updates.. Thanks 😊

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Obviously Riya had to ruin things! Glad all's well that ends well. Yamini accepted Payal. That was definitely a positive outcome to the negative happening.

Now for our Hero. What is he safe guarding with his life even though it causes self-harm! I wish he opens up soon. He deserves happiness.

Cheers

tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update! So Riya made her move, sending pics to Payal's family, trying her hardest to break the wedding. Why does she care at all - isn't it long gone and over with?

But she unknowingly triggered something for Arnav. I can't wait to get to the bottom of that mystery. Something bad happened to Arnav at boarding school, something that left scars that are yet to heal... Was he abused? I can't think of anything else that fits...

I hope he does open up to Khushi soon, that he shows that level of trust that she will be his support, that she will help him heal...

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful updates!

Hope Arnav will share his past with Khushi

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

At last we reached where we ei come to know what secrets Arnav has buried in his past . Awesome

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonder what happened awesome update

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This story is getting more interesting. Just loving it. After all the warning they had given Riya at the temple she paid no heed to it.Riya pulled one of her cheap stunts by sending pics of her’s and Aakash to Payals father to create a misunderstanding between the families.

As a result the families became aware of Aakash ‘s past which was hidden from them.

But Riya’s plans of creating misunderstanding between the two families backfired .This incident brought both the families closer all thanks to Payal .Payal handled the situation well in both families patched up in fact Yamini was all praise for Payal and realized her true worth.the Yamini and Payal have come closer.

Looks like Arnav will be soon sharing his past with kushi waiting to know about it.

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for not boring with details of sangeet .

Akash has impressed Payal with his singing performance . Riya's attempt to spoil the wedding celebrations failed . Payal handled the situation well .

Talking about their life in London has stirred some bitter memories which has disturbed Arnav . It is not very easy to share unpleasant things with others . Arnav is struggling to compose himself , Khushi's presence is soothing to his turbulent heart .

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Omg i feep bad for arnav very much no one from his family know about his past and said they protected their child.....hope arnav open up with khushi......i love this ff so much....i request plz PM me next time if possible....thnks

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Its best someone sensible in family. Maybe grandma is made aware of partial truth. Such emo triggers can cause harm.

Glad kush found him... Will he tell her everything? I think they need to take a holiday together once wedding is over and talk