Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Omg. I feel so bad for Arnav. Please update soon this felt too short. Can’t wait for Arnav’s past. It must be too painful. I am glad that Khushi went after Arnav on her own. I am sure Khushi will help Arnav heal.

coderlady thumbnail

Ria is just a pathetic, desperate person. At least the crisis was averted. Will Arnav open up yet?

shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update!

I hope Arnav open up soon.

Wonderful update. If it leads to Arnav's past which is still not letting him live peacefully, I say Riya has done a favour. I know it was not her intention. Her intention was to sabotage Akash's wedding for breaking up with her. It backfired on her because Payal took a stand and supported Akash.

I am waiting to see Khushi supporting Arnav without judging him for his past just as a friend. She can do wonders if she becomes his life partner.

Cheers........

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So happy to get regular weekly updates again..

Regarding update, I hate Riya for trying to create misunderstanding.. I am sure Arnie will trace the no n get back to her.. Hope Arnav will not run away this time n confide his pain in Khushi..

Waiting eagerly for next part

Love

Vandie

chitra8710 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update. Loved it Akash played guitar and sung for Payal. Riya is causing a problem in their marriage Payal is so mature and convinced her parents made them understand the situation. Hope Arnav teaches them a lesson they won't forget in their life.

Talking about a school life brought a bitter past memory to Arnav and lashed out on Khushi.

Waiting for the Arnav past hope he opens up to Khushi.

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter ended with such a beautiful scene... loved how Khushi’s tears brought him out of the distraught. Loved how His bodyguard knew that Khushi could help his boss when everyone else could.

By the way, I cannot wait for Arnav to show his retaliation on Ria and Tina...

Atleast one good thing happened out of their stupid trial, Yamini could see what real treasure Payal is .

lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

loved the updates...thanku sooo much ..

i loved the way Payal handled the situation... at last the mother in law got impressed...

i am not feeling good about arnav.. as much as i want to know about what happened.. i am getting scared to know ...the Past.... seems like its something really bad... (hope u wont hurt my feeble heart)...

its also sad that the family is clueless about it.... how did they happen to be so ignorant of it... i feel like what ever happened could have been stopped by the family....

i am happy that khushi, akash and krish are there for him...i really hope khushi can take all those bad memories away from him his heart.... hope that day will come soon...

waiting for the next update..

CHANDDRA1 thumbnail

superb update. update soon.

CHUNNU99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome as usual. continue soon.