Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Sanaya 😊

beautiful GIFS,TFS

you always bring a smile with these.

Totally agreed.Sanaya you are the best in bringing Pics and all.
Roop_P thumbnail

Word Count: 1

Roop_P thumbnail
crou

Word Count: 1

Just Look at him
He delicious here

crou

Roop di I love these Dammit!👏
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A life without a loved one, is still lingering in him with a fear that she will go to Lukhnow.Well Done Mrs.Raizad,but she knows that too.She was right there in his house because he said she was always right in front of me.How ironically, this was so true.

Since the night she fell in his arms ,she was around him and right in front of him.

Today,in this last episode

My attractions were, his hug after she opened the door and second what that means? and her cute brought a devilish smile over his face.Last but not the least is her blind belief on Arnav.

Hug ,because he found her, he was free of this fear , a fear of losing her being away from him.BUT the way she hugs him back with her smile and closed eyes shows , how much she was missing him too.They both know each other so well like puzzle pieces fit together at this point.

Why do I feel that he knew about those plants , he knew that letter was from her.The only thing he might not know that she sold her mother's bangles???My POV.

Now his intimidation and entering her space is my the most favorite moment.

"What that means?"

and her answer, "That means CUTE"

His smile is worth watching.

He is at peace and looks like want to hear all along since a long time since

Her belief over him, "you will make everything alright" sets a long time ago even before she ever verbalized, she knew by her heart that he won't let any harm come ner to her regardless he has hurt her by himself

Many things can be placed here in terms of writing, directions, and many many more,but with these two standing there whispering huskily, all seemed a rare and a mere celebration for me.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Faiqa Apu🤗

Your post is making me nostalgic.I started this show after IPK-season2 and one of my friend introduced me to this one and since then I am hooked.

I missed so much all this time.

Peeche se Shuru karte hain😊

I didn't have a chance yet to watch IPK-ej

will and then I will say my POV.

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Just Look at him
He delicious here

crou

Sanaya adorable he is with extra blowing hair😉

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Thanks Zoya, I watched the last episode more than enough time, not because the story is there,because these two .The chemistry was burning the entire screen still the same way as ever.There is no strong script, no direction ,just these two and all.😊

Roop 👏

Beautiful Post my friend.I love the way you mentioned the night when he showed his right on her in front of Daadi and made Khushi belief that Love is above all if you feel that in your guts and she did. and her hug today is that symbol of her acceptance which she couldn't show him that day,but her I love you Dammit was her right which she cast from the bottom of her heart.

that blue was felt to the core of my heart roop,splendid
Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

that blue was felt to the core of my heart roop,splendid

Thanks Zoya :)

I liked the concept of anniversary,but the way they handled it was way off.
But the moment these two appear in one frame ,Rabba Ve started in my head for them and the way wind blew ,their mark of feeling each other was just an aww,moment.😳