IPKKND Ek-Jashn / New Post/ Page 47/Nov 2023 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Have no words to describe my joy after watching the whole Jashn and the final epic was a cherry on the top.They both were looking beautiful.
The way they talk now, shows how do they have adopted their ways to get into each others' skin.They still hold the power of the stringing hearts ,not only each other ,but us .

I am a haapy camper.

and I survived reading hate posts because I wanted to jump and say something,but I know better.

This forum wasis love this show so much ,it's like

ladne marne ko tayar😆 Love this side of them.

and Faiqa🤗

should I have to say anything about your post, your love for this show reflects from all angle my friend.
pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful 👏
Totally unbelievable😳

They still hold the power to set the stage on Fire.He is a charmer and holds the strings of our hearts mere by his presence.

All these moments which you have described

He knows now she sold her bangles for La and today she is wearing His Ma's Kangan ...those which he was hesitant to give her once ,
He bought the necklace of her choice and gave to La,but today he made her wear it again after the pearl necklace with the purity and love of his heart.today ,she doesn't hesitate for expensive gifts because he bought it by himself...
Once he decorated poolside for her Bday and she didn't accept it because he couldn't wish her with pure words which can show how much she means to him even though she knew it but she wanted to hear it from his mouth...Today he verbalized every emotion and she loved every bit of it.

are the reasons for all of us to be here.One episode is not enough if you ask me.

Edited by pmohan89 - 8 years ago
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful episode ,👏😳
My heart sank the moment he pulled her closer and whispered, that what?

I was expecting a kiss from ASR too,but Khushi's kiss was more than enough healing my wounded heart.She pressed harder with the pressure and with the intensity of love and left a mark on his cheek.He didn't even bother to clean as if he wanted that from her childish wife who grew in a woman over these years,but still loves him dammit.

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Faiqa, ❤️

You have outdone yourself in this one.👏⭐️

I am not emotional one,but I know and I can feel how much this one episode has left it's impact on all of us and globally.

The biggest attraction for me is your two point connections.👏

Her biggest fear ,darkness

Her belief, Stars

Her belief, Devimaiya's arshiwad

Now all is his , he was outside the door smiling at her innocence because Kahin na karin taken hai[Sorry for my not so perfect hindi]

You put forth such a Beautiful connection to the two moments Khushi selected for him to make up with him😆👏

One was the darkness she had always been afraid of,

that no longer possesses a dark corner of her heart and mind for which she has to keep stars because he had removed all.

She is not alone

She has her Arnavji right beside her.

WELL SAID, they are Jugnoo, free mating souls👏

And the night under stars where he tells her all that she has longed to here even after she tells him the worse news ever of her engagement or he imagines the worse ever running after the ambulance

That night,He breaks furniture in blazing anger, but he was still trying to brighten up her heart removing doubts that they are not legally married.

I love you dammit, yes her LaadGovernor, her Arnavji😳

Your lines about the rose ,uff, uff, uff😳

So lovely.. 👏⭐️ as always

I never can forget your rose vs thorn post on the anniversary, please post it here.Make this Jashn more than ever.

now he knows that these simple joys which touch her heart and she knows he does all by his heart and accept the gifts.She is right ,she knows that and everything about him

La says that you will understand , he can or he can't doesn't matter

Khushi acknowledges the gestures of him by telling him of the birthday , three years ago when they were in fight/anger/ pressing right at each other , but at the end their love always remains strong and above the all.

Thanks to jashn you brought back your analysis which many people.

The last episode was the best and worth to wait for.😳👏

Roop di👏👏👏

and yes ,her rose vs thorn post which honestly speaking a lot of people uses for reference without even giving her credit 😡 makes me really upset.

Her beliefs are His now,but mac man 😳 doesn't accept it,but he shows it

Here are more

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He whispers again in her ear with all of his huskiness "Open your eyes" as you have mentioned like Jugnoo scene and she kisses him with all the intensity that her lip marks stays in his subtle.How beautifully that has conceived and played here by these two.

He made her aware of the same feeling, the wind blows and rabba ve starts as their heartbeat alwys and he leads her as always , she slips and he catches her , Hamesha sanmbhalata rahoonga moment, and their eye lock...

She hesitates but his "wo kya matlab by dragging her into his chest closer than ever jut to hear what she never delivered.and i must say Sanaya's cuteness is written all over here and little dip in her nose reaction and lips beautifully delivered,"cute"

He made her sit and makes her wear her necklace and they cut the cake and this time he delivers "I Love you Dammit"

and the night when she couldn't show him how much she loves him dammit .That came here and she hugs him back with her full right

Edited by Roop_P - 8 years ago

A tune of his heart had started here.

Originally posted by: Roop_P

He whispers again in her ear with all of his huskiness "Open your eyes" as you have mentioned like Jugnoo scene and she kisses him with all the intensity that her lip marks stays in his subtle.How beautifully that has conceived and played here by these two.

He made her aware of the same feeling, the wind blows and rabba ve starts as their heartbeat alwys and he leads her as always , she slips and he catches her , Hamesha sanmbhalata rahoonga moment, and their eye lock...

She hesitates but his "wo kya matlab by dragging her into his chest closer than ever jut to hear what she never delivered.and i must say Sanaya's cuteness is written all over here and little dip in her nose reaction and lips beautifully delivered,"cute"

He made her sit and makes her wear her necklace and they cut the cake and this time he delivers "I Love you Dammit"

and the night when she couldn't show him how much she loves him dammit .That came here and she hugs him back with her full right

Roop 👏

Beautiful Post my friend.I love the way you mentioned the night when he showed his right on her in front of Daadi and made Khushi belief that Love is above all if you feel that in your guts and she did. and her hug today is that symbol of her acceptance which she couldn't show him that day,but her I love you Dammit was her right which she cast from the bottom of her heart.
Sanaya 😊
beautiful GIFS,TFS

you always bring a smile with these.
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Zoya, I watched the last episode more than enough time, not because the story is there,because these two .The chemistry was burning the entire screen still the same way as ever.There is no strong script, no direction ,just these two and all.😊

Roop 👏

Beautiful Post my friend.I love the way you mentioned the night when he showed his right on her in front of Daadi and made Khushi belief that Love is above all if you feel that in your guts and she did. and her hug today is that symbol of her acceptance which she couldn't show him that day,but her I love you Dammit was her right which she cast from the bottom of her heart.