Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Fact is ganja was always a toxic show n whatever good scenes they got in this season was only because of yhm yet they compare n bash yhm because of their insecurities. Rajat let savi get humiliated n thrown out of house so now it doesn't matter if he proves her innocent as there will be no impact..They have even involved kids in such toxicity which yhm makers never did..

Ghum fans wanted the makers to stop copy pasting yhm and add their own creativity..So now the makers are doing thatsmiley36

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Golimumab

Ghum fans wanted the makers to stop copy pasting yhm and add their own creativity..So now the makers are doing thatsmiley36

Inspite of knowing that scenes that were aired today isn't shown in yhm yet they're calling out yhm n bashing yhm..I mean just look at urself n ur insecurities before blaming yhm...These gems belongs to ganja makers only..😐

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

smiley37smiley37smiley37.....YHM minus romance multiplied toxicity ...Ghum fans got their wish fulfilled smiley37....Ganja's creativity is mindblowing smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Suraj knew what kinda woman shagun was 🤣

Exactly irony is shagun is calling someone else characterless while she is sleeping with her boyfriend 🤣

I wonder when Sasta Suraj will enter this show smiley36
Golimumab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I wonder when Sasta Suraj will enter this show smiley36

Going by their track record..I don't think ganja cvs are interested in light hearted tracks like MiMi engagement track or the license track..They'll most probably jump to high voltage tracks like the accident track or shagun's marriage track😂

And who knows if they aren't satisfied with the trps of jigar track, they might even kill everyone and start new generation😂

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Going by their track record..I don't think ganja cvs are interested in light hearted tracks like MiMi engagement track or the license track..They'll most probably jump to high voltage tracks like the accident track or shagun's marriage track😂

And who knows if they aren't satisfied with the trps of jigar track, they might even kill everyone and start new generation😂

Looks like Aashka will be back in this house with her son with the speed things r going on 🤣

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

What if they merge Tilak and Engagement sooner and reveal Aashka and Aman's truth smiley36

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

The fact that they involved Arsh and Aashika ingetting savi ousted from the school is the licence track of Ganja I think. Rajat will get Savi reinstated and like Surajs betting expose , there might be an award fixing by Arsh expose.

Golimumab thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

The fact that they involved Arsh and Aashika ingetting savi ousted from the school is the licence track of Ganja I think. Rajat will get Savi reinstated and like Surajs betting expose , there might be an award fixing by Arsh expose.

I don't think ghum cvs have any plans of making this similar to license track..That track in yhm had a very different feel. Because Raman sacrificed his presidentship for Ishita..something that could destroy his career but he did so just for her happiness. Here Rajat might help Savi in getting back her job after the truth reveal, but it wouldn't have the kind of impact that license track had

I personally feel if they fail to get the desired trps with jigar's track, they might deviate from yhm completely..They've already started adding toxic scenes which aren't there in yhm, earlier they were simply copy pasting it

Edited by Golimumab - 6 days ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think ghum cvs have any plans of making this similar to license track..That track in yhm had a very different feel. Because Raman sacrificed his presidentship for Ishita..something that could destroy his career but he did so just for her happiness. Here Rajat might help Savi in getting back her job after the truth reveal, but it wouldn't have the kind of impact that license track had

I personally feel if they fail to get the desired trps with jigar's track, they might deviate from yhm completely..They've already started adding toxic scenes which aren't there in yhm, earlier they were simply copy pasting it

I remember watching that episode's repeat again and again with limited internet smiley36only to hear Raman saying "Ishita ke liye mai ek kya sau aisi presidentship qurbaan kar sakta hu." smiley42