Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Bhoot track was too illogical...she literally scared Adi and Ruhi in that track and even scared amma...its too illogical..imagine if Amma had weak heart...Ishita would have killed amma with her Bhoot natak...Saving raman was fine...but was there no other better way apart from enacting like she was possessed to save raman n bhallas?

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Me_Harini

Bhoot track was too illogical...she literally scared Adi and Ruhi in that track and even scared amma...its too illogical..imagine if Amma had weak heart...Ishita would have killed amma with her Bhoot natak...Saving raman was fine...but was there no other better way apart from enacting like she was possessed to save raman n bhallas?

This all crap started with surrogacy where they ruined Raman followed by bhoot track where they ruined Ishita but both had common factor...Shagun...This all mess happened due to Shagun..Apni life se ziyada Shagun ko Raman Ishita ki life mein interest tha as if she is their Fairy God Mother..smiley35

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Lmao ganja cvs are bringing the land auction track after jigar's track🤣🤣

During that track, Raman and Ishita weren't that close..Jigar's track was supposed to establish friendship between the leads. Bringing the land auction track after Jigar's track is so stupid😭😭

It's like Savi and Rajat's story is going in circles..No proper progression at all

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Golimumab

During that track, Raman and Ishita weren't that close..Jigar's track was supposed to establish friendship between the leads. Bringing the land auction track after Jigar's track is so stupid😭😭

It's like Savi and Rajat's story is going in circles..No proper progression at all

Seriously. Ekta and Sikku brought each and every track with a small motive of establishing a new progression between the leads. Here they're running into circles tbh

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Seriously. Ekta and Sikku brought each and every track with a small motive of establishing a new progression between the leads. Here they're running into circles tbh

Issliye kehte hai nakal karne keliye bhi akal ki zaroorat hai..jo ganja cvs ke paas bilkul nahi hai😭😂

Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 hours ago

I also saw a clip somewhere of rajat thanking Savi in Marathi smiley36

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Hey YHMianssmiley1

How many times have you watched this scene? 👇Me, infinite timessmiley17

Gif

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Hey YHMianssmiley1

Gif

I love everything about this show. I was in my 2nd year of college then. I really miss those good old times. After IPKKND nd Arshi it's Yhm nd IshRa for me. The earthquake epi was too good. KPRu nailed their scenes. I still can't believe DivAnRu aren't a fam in real life they looked too real as a family nd Karan and Divyanka looked like real life husband and wife. I kinda wished DivAn to be a couple in real life post their respective breakups but Ankita and Vivek came out of syllabus. I loved everything about this show the bgm, the north south flavor this show was a complete package. It's infuriating to c how this show has been remade in such a shoddy manner by the ghum cvs nd is ruining the essence of the original. Magic happens only once nd it happened with IshRaRu nd IshRa it's nearly impossible to recreate that again. I watched this show without missing a single epi until the leap happened. IshRa marriage, Ruhi's custody track, Amma 's accident nd the most awaited consummation track were all beautifully enacted nd executed. The first 200 epis of this show remains my fav.
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Hey YHMianssmiley1

Gif

Same here. To the infinity!!

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Golimumab

Papa silent mode pe hai 🤣