Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

How conveniently they brought stupid n illogical bhoot track filled with ishra scenes to stabilise trps n even shagun ah wasn't shown to reduce the backlash but again she was brought back once trps got stable.. For ah n shagun they killed whole show..

I didn’t like how they brought illogical tracks like bhoot etc in a realistic show like YHM. It made no sense at all.
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Me_Harini

Post leap she tried all tricks to marry Raman but Raman had moved past his love for shagun long back...Raman loved shagun becoz of her beauty...time and again in all Sharam scenes they have shown how raman was smitten by her beauty...He was a nerd and imaging such beautiful girl as wife will be something he would have never imagined...he was infatuated with her...but with Ishita he fell in love for her nature...It was gradual progression of love for him...her beauty was added bonus...so though shagun tried to copy Ishita post leap she could never win trust of bhallas ....raman usse dekhta tak nahi tha...Just after leap when she went to australia , Though Shagun gave 7 yrs of her life to bhallas she couldn't win trust and love from bhallas...It was shown Ishita and Shagun were like some best buddies before leap...fair raman was angry he didn't inform Pihu about Ishita, Shagun shud have informed her abt her biological mother...Ishita never stopped Ruhi from meeting Shagun but Shagun was so insecure...

She was not even happy after listening to the news that Ruhi is alive...her own daughter was alive...that Shows Shagun's nature...

Anyways after leap apart from Ishra I liked Adi track his EMA kaand with Roshni...Before leap I like Ruhi...but post leap I found ruhi as irritating character..Pihu was irritating as well...pihu had problems with Raman and Ishita marriage but she never had problems with Shagun and Mani marriage...even pihu was irritating though

Pihu at start of leap was shown like Ishita who had empathy for others but to focus on Shagun's non existent insecurities they made her a mini vamp..Pihu or young adi had no problem with Shagun n her boyfriends or husband but only had problem with Ishita who was legally wedded wife of Raman..Shagun could never become Ishita when trying so much..She took advantage of situation n settled herself in bhalla house in hopes of getting back to Raman but Ramam did her pop at by registering her name at a matrimonial site smiley37

Exactly Raman loved Ishita for her nature n her beautiful heart unlike Shagun with whom he was just in love for her beauty..Raman forgave her for infidelity but never accepted her back as that place was just meant for Ishita n Ishita was in Raman's destiny n not Shagun..I m glad Raman Ishita always remained loyal to each other unlike these days current jodis who r either killed off or separated n married to another person..

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I didn’t like how they brought illogical tracks like bhoot etc in a realistic show like YHM. It made no sense at all.

It was just to accommodate shagun ah they brought stupid bhoot track in such a realistic show yhm which killed the entire show..

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Ghum 1 mein bhi yahi hua tha. Apparently the entire surrogacy track was copied from YHM..

Haan but ganja made surrogacy so cheap n disgusting unlike in yhm which was in limit..

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Haan but ganja made surrogacy so cheap n disgusting unlike in yhm which was in limit..

They might make it even cheaper and disgusting if they show it in this season..
zohakhan7 thumbnail

They might make it even cheaper and disgusting if they show it in this season..

Show itne time tak chalega kya ? 🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Show itne time tak chalega kya ? 🤣

Lagta toh nahi haismiley37

Or they’ll skip to surrogacy and take a gen leap smiley36

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Lagta toh nahi haismiley37

Or they’ll skip to surrogacy and take a gen leap smiley36

Abhi to aashika ko bhi wapis ana hai in the house with that brat 🤣

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Exactly Younger versions of Adi and after leap Pihu never had issues with Shagun's BF/Husband..but Ishita se problem tha sabko...

Pihu literally turned into a mini vamp...kya bandiya bacchi ka...the track was so awful...and that mini leap and Vidyut track was so bekaar...I dont even understand the reason behind taking mini leap right after Ishra's second marriage...

And Pihu who was so against Ishita...called her Ishima just because Ruhi said Ishita raman sacrificed a lot for her by staying apart for a year...Like kuch bhi logic...

Even I didn't like the next leap that they took bcoz of Pihu ...it was Ishita's double standards...When Adi caused Amma's accident...she supported raman to get punishment for Adi but when Pihu accidentally killed Ananya she took blame on her ...matlab kuch bhi...after this I didn't even Watch YHM..

I know after that Adi had EMA with roshni and EK tried to create Tulsi waala killing own son kaand in YHM which backfired...anyways After leap YHM went downhill

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think with the speed Ghum makers are copying scenes...Savi and Rajat will propose to each other and consummate in next 6 mnths phir kaun jaane leap bhi aajayega