Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: a day ago

Shagun tried to copy Ishita post leap but Raman never accepted her back because he didn't loved her anymore..Shagun thought that by copying Ishita she can replace her in Raman's life but she forgot that she wasn't Ishita..Ishita was dead for 7 years yet Raman couldn't move on from her..

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

I couldn't digest surrogacy track and the forced manner in which Anita was being retained in the showsmiley7. I stopped watching at that time.. watched a few episodes here and there after the show ended. Nothing made sense to me after surrogacy track. I did not like the leap either.. Ruhi as Ruhaan wassmiley11. I couldn't connect with anything after thatsmiley36

I wanted to kill both shagun n raman in that track for what they were doing to Ishita smiley35 Same woman who showed IshRa n family hell in previous tracks was hailed n her whiteness was getting praised n what not..🤬

Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

I wanted to kill both shagun n raman in that track for what they were doing to Ishita smiley35 Same woman who showed IshRa n family hell in previous tracks was hailed n her whiteness was getting praised n what not..🤬

Haan.. I kinda remember aisa kuch tho hua tha.. I stopped watching because of the irritation it was causing in my mind and now, most of it is blocked out in my mindsmiley37

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

All CV's know after consummation is baccha and then leap..that is why they delayed a lot...Ideally they should have consummated after airport kaand...but na...they stretched it too long...

Me_Harini thumbnail

I dont know abt Author's condition though but I guess it was because of Offscreen relations AH was given way more screenspace than required

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Me_Harini

I dont know abt Author's condition though but I guess it was because of Offscreen relations AH was given way more screenspace than required

Reminds me of a certain someone from Ghum 1..
Me_Harini thumbnail

Surrogacy track was just abdurd...without Ishita's consent raman opting for surrogacy and that too shagun as surrogate mother was just absurd

Me_Harini thumbnail

Post leap she tried all tricks to marry Raman but Raman had moved past his love for shagun long back...Raman loved shagun becoz of her beauty...time and again in all Sharam scenes they have shown how raman was smitten by her beauty...He was a nerd and imaging such beautiful girl as wife will be something he would have never imagined...he was infatuated with her...but with Ishita he fell in love for her nature...It was gradual progression of love for him...her beauty was added bonus...so though shagun tried to copy Ishita post leap she could never win trust of bhallas ....raman usse dekhta tak nahi tha...Just after leap when she went to australia , Though Shagun gave 7 yrs of her life to bhallas she couldn't win trust and love from bhallas...It was shown Ishita and Shagun were like some best buddies before leap...fair raman was angry he didn't inform Pihu about Ishita, Shagun shud have informed her abt her biological mother...Ishita never stopped Ruhi from meeting Shagun but Shagun was so insecure...

She was not even happy after listening to the news that Ruhi is alive...her own daughter was alive...that Shows Shagun's nature...

Anyways after leap apart from Ishra I liked Adi track his EMA kaand with Roshni...Before leap I like Ruhi...but post leap I found ruhi as irritating character..Pihu was irritating as well...pihu had problems with Raman and Ishita marriage but she never had problems with Shagun and Mani marriage...even pihu was irritating though

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Haan.. I kinda remember aisa kuch tho hua tha.. I stopped watching because of the irritation it was causing in my mind and now, most of it is blocked out in my mindsmiley37

How conveniently they brought stupid n illogical bhoot track filled with ishra scenes to stabilise trps n even shagun ah wasn't shown to reduce the backlash but again she was brought back once trps got stable.. For ah n shagun they killed whole show..

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Me_Harini

Surrogacy track was just abdurd...without Ishita's consent raman opting for surrogacy and that too shagun as surrogate mother was just absurd

Ghum 1 mein bhi yahi hua tha. Apparently the entire surrogacy track was copied from YHM..