Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Firstly he was calling himself Tiger but Ishita did popat of him 🤣

He was like ye toh band bajaa rahi hai meri😂

However yhm old episode have some repeat value...

I recall another scene that was one typical ITV scene where hubby will be sleeping and when wife comes to wake him up ...husband pulls wife and she lands on his chest...prisoned between husband's arms...a typical ITV scene though which they showed in yhm too....but they were interrupted by ruhi me where ruhi asks ishra ....are you doing special prayer for baby n raman was like baccho ko ullu banane ka kya Naya tareeka or something 🤣

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Me_Harini

I think they were supposed to consummate right after the Airport Kaand...but Shagun Adi came to bhalla's ...So they were sorting Adi's issues...even in between I think they tried to consummate right after rinki came back..but adi fell ill...then Raman lost job, Rinki's marriage was on cards...so their consummation took a back seat with finacial burdens and responsibilities of family...Then I guess DT had leg fracture...and Kid swapping drama started...and once that resolved ...raj n simran tapak gaye bhalla house mai...so raman booked a suite for him and Ishita...howeever that also flopped bcoz Adi n ruhi went missing and that earthquake happened...then again in Mumbai track they were supposed to par pura family aagaya😂 😂 😂 but then I think they started tack of Raman taking stand for Ishita and moving out of the house finally after so many failed attempts they finally consummated their marriage

That was in a perfect chronologysmiley32Kudos to your memorysmiley32

All the failed attempts used to look really silly. And how many times did Raman try to tell Ishita the three magical words, he would just say, "I.... ", then someone would just interrupt.

Consummation would have been perfect after the airport confession, but Adi and Shagun landed up in Bhalla house, then their first anniversary was also perfect, especially when he gifted her those reports which said that she can become a mother, like what was that scene even for if you don't take the first stepsmiley29. After such a warm conversation between them, they just returned home as if nothing happenedsmiley39

Cvs were just scared that there would be no story left to explore, if they consummate.

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

That was in a perfect chronologysmiley32Kudos to your memorysmiley32

All the failed attempts used to look really silly. And how many times did Raman try to tell Ishita the three magical words, he would just say, "I.... ", then someone would just interrupt.

Consummation would have been perfect after the airport confession, but Adi and Shagun landed up in Bhalla house, then their first anniversary was also perfect, especially when he gifted her those reports which said that she can become a mother, like what was that scene even for if you don't take the first stepsmiley29. After such a warm conversation between them, they just returned home as if nothing happenedsmiley39

Cvs were just scared that there would be no story left to explore, if they consummate.

Back then Ekta used to feel that people would stop watching the show after the leads confess and consummate..Balh trps fell drastically after consummation. So yhm cvs kept on delaying it. As you said it should've happened after their airport confession..

Edited by Golimumab - a day ago
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golimumab

Back then Ekta used to feel that people would stop watching the show after the leads confess and consummate..Balh trps fell drastically after consummation. So yhm cvs kept on delaying it. As you said it should've happened after their airport confession..

That was one reason and Cvs maksat for IshRa consummation is that they can bring the surrogacy angle. They just waited till Shagun was whitewashed.

And I just hated the scene where Shagun taunts Ishita that she's not Raman's kind of a woman, and Ishita crying it out that she can't make him go weak on his knees. They have reached so far in their relationship, that all the pre consummation conversation looked so silly to me. It was just Cvs desperation to somehow give Shagun unwarranted importance in the story and keep giving her unnecessary screen space.

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The author of Custody had posed a condition that Shagun should not be portrayed negative. Anitha and Ekta were besties so shagun got the best clothes and was retained with contrived reasons. I hope that's not the case with Aashika.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: moonwearer

The author of Custody had posed a condition that Shagun should not be portrayed negative. Anitha and Ekta were besties so shagun got the best clothes and was retained with contrived reasons. I hope that's not the case with Aashika.

I never knew this. But that's an absurd condition

Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't know about any conditions from the Custody author. I thought since Anita was Ekta mata's bestie, she just went on and on in the showsmiley24

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dihiva

I didn't know about any conditions from the Custody author. I thought since Anita was Ekta mata's bestie, she just went on and on in the showsmiley24

She was forced every where even if it doesn't make sense thanks to AH insecurities..She couldn't digest the fact that Raman Ishita n Karan Divyanka became a rage..What an insecure woman she was who ruined a show just because she got insecure of a lead couple popularity n chemistry..

Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

She was forced every where even if it doesn't make sense thanks to AH insecurities..She couldn't digest the fact that Raman Ishita n Karan Divyanka became a rage..What an insecure woman she was who ruined a show just because she got insecure of a lead couple popularity n chemistry..

I couldn't digest surrogacy track and the forced manner in which Anita was being retained in the showsmiley7. I stopped watching at that time.. watched a few episodes here and there after the show ended. Nothing made sense to me after surrogacy track. I did not like the leap either.. Ruhi as Ruhaan wassmiley11. I couldn't connect with anything after thatsmiley36

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think it's because of the condition by the author. YHM's story was anyways completely different from the novel "Custody". Logically her character should've ended after earthquake track but offscreen relations completely destroyed YHM. But still the initial episodes are something that I would always cherish