Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

If I remember correctly they edited few things in consummation scene...SBS had few more scenes...But the entire aesthetic , the silence before the song Tujhe dekh dekh sona started...and the entire scene was shot so beautifully and it was passionate...even the post coital scene, the morning after scene...and their banter where Ishita gives 2 number to Ishita and Raman thinks otherwise are too funny๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Me_Harini

If I remember correctly they edited few things in consummation scene...SBS had few more scenes...But the entire aesthetic , the silence before the song Tujhe dekh dekh sona started...and the entire scene was shot so beautifully and it was passionate...even the post coital scene, the morning after scene...and their banter where Ishita gives 2 number to Ishita and Raman thinks otherwise are too funny๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes sbs version was bit bold n hot n had a scene where Ishita was nuzzling onto Raman's neck ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ”ฅ but they edited that out ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lol morning after was bold yet typical ishra with raman flirting n teasing Ishita ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฉ

Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3

I think they were supposed to consummate right after the Airport Kaand...but Shagun Adi came to bhalla's ...So they were sorting Adi's issues...even in between I think they tried to consummate right after rinki came back..but adi fell ill...then Raman lost job, Rinki's marriage was on cards...so their consummation took a back seat with finacial burdens and responsibilities of family...Then I guess DT had leg fracture...and Kid swapping drama started...and once that resolved ...raj n simran tapak gaye bhalla house mai...so raman book a suite for him and Ishita...howere that also flopped bcoz Adi n ruhi went missing and that earthquake happened...then again in Mumbai track they were supposed to par pura family aagaya๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ but then I think they started tack of Raman taking stand for Ishita and moving out of the house finally after so many failed attempts they finally consummated their marriage

They tried to do it so many times! Remember the belly dancer whom Ishita booked for Raman for their anniversarysmiley37

Raman was so shocked and literally scared when she was dancingsmiley37smiley37 He was hiding himself as if she would loot his izzat if he even looked at hersmiley37

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yes SBS version was more hotter than Episode version โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ but still I love the episode one. Song wasn't quintessential SR song but they created fire in that song also. That lipbite of Ishita when Raman was nuzzling her neck, and Raman removing her earrings ufff.. and then Ishita caressing Raman's hair after sโ‚ฌx and coming closer to him, Raman putting his hands over her both the time after the phone call where he snuggled into her. Ufff โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

Me_Harini thumbnail

Yeah I do remember they chopped off scenes๐Ÿ˜‚ some kisses too they chopped off๐Ÿ˜‚ watever still sbs was more hot compared to OG consummation ๐Ÿ˜‚

Morning after was Just a lit...

OK OK Laga

chal kitne number dogi...

Two

itna toh kharaab nahi tha...ye madrasan hai bhi toh atrangi

Sorry Ishita bata next time kya pasand hai

nahi aaage avoid karenge raman...

matlab zindgagi bharka banvaas...๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

The entire conversation was literally funny yet it was a bold conversation though Ishita thought it was abt Idli and Raman though it was abt his performance...YHM had few bold dialogues compared to ITV standards

Edited by Me_Harini - 2 days ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail

Yeah I do remember they chopped off scenes๐Ÿ˜‚ some kisses too they chopped off๐Ÿ˜‚ watever still sbs was more hot compared to OG consummation ๐Ÿ˜‚

Morning after was Just a lit...

OK OK Laga

chal kitne number dogi...

Two

itna toh kharaab nahi tha...ye madrasan hai bhi toh atrangi

Sorry Ishita bata next time kya pasand hai

nahi aaage avoid karenge raman...

matlab zindgagi bharka upvaas...๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

The entire conversation was literally funny yet it was a bold conversation though Ishita thought it was abt Idli and Raman though it was abt his performance...YHM had few bold dialogues compared to ITV standards

Ready hone mein main help karoo ๐Ÿ™Š

Itna Sara nashta Raman..Beta kal raat ko buhat energy waste ki humne ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ”ฅ

That 2/10 literally sent Raman in coma followed by the thought of zindagi bhar ka vanvaas ๐Ÿคฃ

Me_Harini thumbnail

ohh belly dancer scene was too funny๐Ÿ˜‚ He was running away from her and was hiding his izzat by hugging pillow ...Pillow was his shield ...Madrasan test lerahi hai kya...app thoda dur se naachiye please๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ his dialogues were too funny...but I think it was the same day where Ishita-Adi bonding too started...and I started liking Adi from then...poor kid was too hungry and his mom was not even worried abt him...

Me_Harini thumbnail

They had aesthetically shot that entire sequence...It was hot and passionate and Song enhanced the beauty of scene even more...I think after this another one sequence which I liked was their rain dance after leap just before Adi and Aliya were found in hotel...Ishra had a passionate kiss in rain and both planned some passionate night probabaly away from home but their plan was ruined agani๐Ÿ˜‚

Me_Harini thumbnail

He was like aisa maine kya kardiya ki madrasan 2 number de rahi hai๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ He was annoyed and here she was like why is he annoyed as if he has prepared idli๐Ÿ˜‚

zohakhan7 thumbnail

He was like aisa maine kya kardiya ki madrasan 2 number de rahi hai๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ He was annoyed and here she was like why is he annoyed as if he has prepared idli๐Ÿ˜‚

Firstly he was calling himself Tiger but Ishita did popat of him ๐Ÿคฃ