nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Hey hi!! How have you been? smiley1

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Hey hi!! How have you been? smiley1

Hey Hi. I am doing good smiley31. How are you?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Hey Hi. I am doing good smiley31. How are you?

All good. smiley31I don’t watch Ghum anymore. I still watch clips of old Ghum.
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

All good. smiley31I don’t watch Ghum anymore. I still watch clips of old Ghum.

Same here but I watch clips out of curiosity because I was a huge fan of IshRa once. So I am here in this thread smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Do they still copy scene by scene from YHM? I had seen comparison videos on IG

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AninditaB

More than consummation, this kiss was a shocker and a passionate onesmiley36. To be honest people would have k-worded Raman today if it happened in today's time. But the passion it oozed during on air smiley43. Ishita herself was stunned with the kiss 🥵 . Raman finally showed his Biwi how to "slap" smiley2 passionately.

The way Raman grabbed Ishita n placed his lips on her was so fiery n passionate...No wonder Ishita was shell-shocked with the passion 🔥

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

For me even leap worked tbh...

Though the reason for leap is not good and the bhoot track before leap was bad..I enjoyed Nidhi track tbh...The junoon Raman had for ishita was way too evident in Nidhi track...Ishita was not only raman's love but she was his Junoon...However for Raman Ishita had become a punching bag...probably he thot like always she will come back to him after uttering nonsense at her after Pihu-Ruhi kidnap track but Ishita attempted suicide...and thinking Ishita attempted suicide bcoz of him and his words ...he tried to spend his days by drinking...I feel in case if Pihu was not there...probably Raman would have followed Ishita I guess...However the first leap worked for me...Though it was not that great like pre-leap but still it was watchable...I didn't like any of Ruhi's love tracks...so I completely skipped...but all lead centric tracks were good...

I agree now show is off-air and when compared to its remake we dont have any complaints though😂

Ghum infact has good budget...ghum makers already have a hit story in their hand...the actors are also doing good job...but makers are unable to bring back the same magic which YHM had...

Ghum makers didn't give time for leads to develop trust but jumped into drama directly....and another big disappointment for me is BGM...The BGM's of YHM were so apt...but here they just use all serious BGM's which just kill the essence of scenes...

Edited by Me_Harini - 2 days ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Do they still copy scene by scene from YHM? I had seen comparison videos on IG

They copy without romance looks like " apologies " like anger out burst

TRP burst na jaye bas smiley37....It looks stagnant that is not a good sign either

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think they were supposed to consummate right after the Airport Kaand...but Shagun Adi came to bhalla's ...So they were sorting Adi's issues...even in between I think they tried to consummate right after rinki came back..but adi fell ill...then Raman lost job, Rinki's marriage was on cards...so their consummation took a back seat with finacial burdens and responsibilities of family...Then I guess DT had leg fracture...and Kid swapping drama started...and once that resolved ...raj n simran tapak gaye bhalla house mai...so raman booked a suite for him and Ishita...howeever that also flopped bcoz Adi n ruhi went missing and that earthquake happened...then again in Mumbai track they were supposed to par pura family aagaya😂 😂 😂 but then I think they started tack of Raman taking stand for Ishita and moving out of the house finally after so many failed attempts they finally consummated their marriage

Edited by Me_Harini - 2 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ohho this is going to be a fight club 😂

Fight club toh purane edt mein tha smiley36

Yaha toh purani yaadein taaza ho rahe hain smiley36