Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Yhm as a show was par excellence until the leap. Whether it was the writing, performances or relationships, the makers spent enough time on developing the story, establishing the characters and their nuances during its 11pm timeslot itself that later when it changed to 7:30pm people were already in love with the show and it continued enjoying wonderful trps. DT and KP gave amazing performances.. The supporting cast were awesome too. Love Vandu and Bala characters, Mihir, Mihika, even Ashok, Shagun and Param did a wonderful job.

Of course when the show was on air until the leap, we complained about several things but now, seeing these cheap imitations, I have no complaints with Yhmsmiley36. Yesterday when we were discussing the comedy scenes, I realised how many times that show made us ROLFsmiley27. Love yhm.

Still hoping the ghum makers get their act together and give the new actors a good script to act out.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Loved reading all the comments here smiley31

Took me down the beautiful memory lanesmiley42

Waking upto 17 pages of this thread, I thought YHM fans and Ghum fans might be fighting over heresmiley36, but so good to see remembering all the iconic scenes of YHMsmiley42

Can someone guide me how to post a gif here?

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 2 days ago
Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Waking upto 17 pages of this thread, I thought YHM fans and Ghum fans might be fighting over heresmiley36, but so good to see remembering all the iconic scenes of YHMsmiley42

Upload the gif in "post images" site, copy the "direct link"..Then go to IF, click on the image icon on the top of the page..Choose "external image" and paste the direct link there. This worked for me :)

Edited by Golimumab - 2 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3

There are so many more iconic moments of yhm.. hope we get to discuss them again soonsmiley31.. yesterday's discussion made me very nostalgic too.. it makes me want to go back and watch it again.. I forgot so many dialogues and scenes. May be I will rewatch it soon.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I can rant about Yhm day and night without getting bored tbh. There are so many scenes, so many nuances, so many emotions that made the serial worth remembered after 10 years also.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golimumab

Upload the gif in "post images" site, copy the "direct link"..Then go to IF, click on the image icon on the top of the page..Choose "external image" and paste the direct link there. This worked for me :)

Thank you for guiding mesmiley31Image

The gif you posted is from 24 Dec 2014 episode, and the gif I posted is from 7 Aug 2015 episode.smiley17

On 23 Dec 2014, he booked a honeymoon suite for themselves, which has no couch in itsmiley37, to tell her the three magical words, phir musibat pe musibat aaya, and finally this ☝happened on 7 Aug 2015. It was really hilarious how Cvs used to let everyone in the universe disturb IshRa from consummatingsmiley36. 8 freaking months they knew they were in love, but didn't consummatesmiley39

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

I can rant about Yhm day and night without getting bored tbh. There are so many scenes, so many nuances, so many emotions that made the serial worth remembered after 10 years also.

Same here can never get bored of IshRasmiley27

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The gif you posted is from 24 Dec 2014 episode, and the gif I posted is from 7 Aug 2015 episode.smiley17

On 23 Dec 2014, he booked a honeymoon suite for themselves, which has no couch in itsmiley37, to tell her the three magical words, phir musibat pe musibat aaya, and finally this ☝happened on 7 Aug 2015. It was really hilarious how Cvs used to let everyone in the universe disturb IshRa from consummatingsmiley36. 8 freaking months they knew they were in love, but didn't consummatesmiley39

More than consummation, this kiss was a shocker and a passionate onesmiley36. To be honest people would have k-worded Raman today if it happened in today's time. But the passion it oozed during on air smiley43. Ishita herself was stunned with the kiss 🥵 . Raman finally showed his Biwi how to "slap" smiley2 passionately.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Puttar did Bolti band of Biwi here 🔥 He shut her up in his way n even Biwi was left speechless.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ohho this is going to be a fight club 😂