Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Sleeping se yaad aaya.. Remember when Raman fought with Ishita and she made him sleep in her Amma's home.. he slept with Mr. Iyersmiley37. He was trying to get cozy with Ramansmiley37. OMG! There are so many epic comedy scenes in that show.. no one can replicate them.smiley37smiley37

And then Raman says

"Ek taraf beti ne nuksaan kara di aur dusri taraf baap izzat lutne chala"smiley37smiley37

Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Golimumab

And then Raman says

"Ek taraf beti ne nuksaan kara di aur dusri taraf baap izzat lutne chala"smiley37smiley37

yeah.. i forgot his one liner.. right.. he was bang onsmiley37. Later in another scene Ishita warns him that she will make him sleep in her house again.. and Raman's reactionsmiley37smiley37.. haan ek baar meri izzat loot the loot the bachi.. or something like thatsmiley37

Edited by Dihiva - 3 days ago
Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Do you guys remember the "Kya" scene and how that single dialogue had all of us in a chokehold🔥

The way Divyanka and Karan used to elevate even the simplest of scenes with their acting and voice modulation..🔥

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yup that's exactly my problem with ghum. There's no consistency in the characterization of the leads..

Also the remote fight that you described is one of my fav scenes❤️ The way they used to look at each other before falling asleepsmiley42They were practically not even in the same frame, yet there was so much chemistry.

Sometimes I really love watching their pre marriage scenes and swoon over how much happier they've become after falling in love. Earlier Raman's pillows used to always get soaked with tears in the night as he used to cry himself to sleep. But now, just before going to sleep, he lovingly looks at his wife and goes to sleep with a smile. ❤️

After a certain point in the show, his day used to start with Ishita and end with Ishita. Even after coming back home from his office, the first person he used to look for was Ishita❤️

Actually in a way even their nok jhoks had great progression. Initially when they used to fight, you could see that they were annoyed with each other..but as the show progressed, they started enjoying those little nok jhoks..these were the little things that made them happy even at times when they were stressed out.

There was a scene when he was offering Ishita a spa treatment, and when he cut the call, his laptop showed IshRu's picsmiley42. Everything was Ishita for him, I guess later on his phone's password was also IshRa

AninditaB thumbnail

Do you guys remember the "Kya" scene and how that single dialogue had all of us in a chokehold🔥

The way Divyanka and Karan used to elevate even the simplest of scenes with their acting and voice modulation..🔥

Uhhh!! That kya makes me .... (I can't say more) 🫣 . If not for Mani, I was sure they would have confessed each other then and there only

AninditaB thumbnail

And then Raman says

Arre during Simmi's remarriage, remember how both mistook Mr. Iyer and Simmi as each other and the hilarious scene that followedsmiley37

Dihiva thumbnail

"Raman...".. "Kya"... Ufffffsmiley43. They were brilliant in the romance department, both of them.

His "Sharab pilake set kardunga!" was sooo inviting.. Ishita didn't want to go.. she actually considered staying back and taking on his invitationsmiley43

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

And the way Raman checked her out from top to bottom was so hot n passionate 🔥 As if making love to her through his eyes only.. 😍🔥

They were too bold after that Buddha Mil Gaya dance. They just needed a place to pounce on each other. Second holi was freaking hot!!

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Ganja writers missed another important scene..Raman convo with Mihir where he told Mihir that he always trusted Ishita n he knew that Ishita can never do such thing but he had no proof..Here they showed nothing like that but Rajat getting drunk..I mean the whole impact is ruined where Rajat didn't even confessed that he trusted Savi like they showed in YHM that Raman always trusted Ishita..

Raman knew that Ishita can't be characterless or someone who would take advantage of the situation.

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Arre during Simmi's remarriage, remember how both mistook Mr. Iyer and Simmi as each other and the hilarious scene that followedsmiley37

Yeah yeah.. Raman thought Mr. Iyer was Ishita and hugged himsmiley37smiley37. Raman and Mr. Iyer scenes were hilarious sometimes.