Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Yes today's episode was the judges visit and the fight between Isha and Shree. The neighbours witnessed the fight but cited the hug and Rajat defending Savi from Urmilas verbal attack. The judge was impressed and left.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ishita used to wear chudidaars before her marriage, and very few times I remember her in saree,like in the scene where she meets Ruhi for the first time.

After marrying Raman, she completely shifted to her sarees aka 'kapdon ka thaan'😂, which Raman always used to pick up on her.

Ok, now after Ishita was thrown out of Bhalla house post Param fiasco, for 1 episode she wears her chudidaar again that are left at Iyers, since she doesn't bring her sarees along with her from Bhalla house.

Here also I saw FL wearing chudidaar for this single episode, but I saw her only in sarees even before her marriage, from the very little of what I watched about this show.

Don't tell me they made FL wear chudidaar just because Ishita wore one for that episodesmiley37,or were these what FL used to wear before her marriage??

Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Did they show this in today's episode? Anyone who have watched?

It was the exact same repeat telecast of the yhm episode with the judge and shagun visiting bhallas.. copied dialogue to dialogue.. they changed medhu vadai to aalu vadasmiley37

But this episode lacks all the nuances that yhm episode had.. mainly ishra eye contact, their awkward glances and reassuring gestures.. they spoke so much with their eyes.. but all that is missing here. smiley44

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Ishita used to wear chudidaars before her marriage, and very few times I remember her in saree,like in the scene where she meets Ruhi for the first time.

After marrying Raman, she completely shifted to her sarees aka 'kapdon ka thaan'😂, which Raman always used to pick up on her.

Ok, now after Ishita was thrown out of Bhalla house post Param fiasco, for 1 episode she wears her chudidaar again that are left at Iyers, since she doesn't bring her sarees along with her from Bhalla house.

Here also I saw FL wearing chudidaar for this single episode, but I saw her only in sarees even before her marriage, from the very little of what I watched about this show.

Don't tell me they made FL wear chudidaar just because Ishita wore one for that episodesmiley37,or were these what FL used to wear before her marriage??

You wouldn't believe the way ghum makers copy even the tiniest details of yhm sometimes..

Like in yhm, Raman buys Ishita blue dress because that's his favourite colour..even in this show,Rajat buys her the same colour dress😂

Edited by Golimumab - 3 days ago
Golimumab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

It was the exact same repeat telecast of the yhm episode with the judge and shagun visiting bhallas.. copied dialogue to dialogue.. they changed medhu vadai to aalu vadasmiley37

But this episode lacks all the nuances that yhm episode had.. mainly ishra eye contact, their awkward glances and reassuring gestures.. they spoke so much with their eyes.. but all that is missing here. smiley44

Even in the scene, where Mrs Iyer takes Ishita along with her after the whole drama..Ishita glances at Raman as if she was asking "aap bhi mera vishwaas nahi karte kya" and then Raman stares back at her as if he was reassuring her "main sab theek kar dunga"..Even the way they used to look at each other was so beautiful.❤️

Obviously you can copy paste the dialogues, screenplay and everything.. but KP and DT brought those tiny nuances and depth to their characters which made IshRa more endearing.

That reminds me of another scene where Ishita was sewing button on Raman's shirt, there momentarily you see Raman getting attracted to Ishita, as if he was thinking to himself "what did I even do to deserve her? Why does she care about me so much?" and then he snaps out of it and instantly gets back into his comfort zone- that is one liners and nok jhoks😂 I've watched the scene in all the regional versions of yhm out of curiosity(because that was one of my most fav ishra moments), but in all the versions it fell flat..because there the leads were staring at each other just like any other cliche eyelock scene. In ghum though, that scene was skipped altogether😂

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golimumab

Even in the scene, where Mrs Iyer takes Ishita along with her after the whole drama..Ishita glances at Raman as if she was asking "aap bhi mera vishwaas nahi karte kya" and then Raman stares back at her as if he was reassuring her "main sab theek kar dunga"..Even the way they used to look at each other was so beautiful.❤️

Obviously you can copy paste the dialogues, screenplay and everything.. but KP and DT brought those tiny nuances and depth to their characters which made IshRa more endearing.

That reminds me of another scene where Ishita was sewing button on Raman's shirt, there momentarily you see Raman getting attracted to Ishita, as if he was thinking to himself "what did I even do to deserve her? Why does she care about me so much?" and then he snaps out of it and instantly gets back into his comfort zone- that is one liners and nok jhoks😂 I've watched the scene in all the regional versions of yhm out of curiosity(because that was one of my most fav ishra moments), but in all the versions it fell flat..because there the leads were staring at each other just like any other cliche eyelock scene. In ghum though, that scene was skipped altogether😂

I completely agree 💯.. Ishra had chemistry and nuances that are extremely difficult for other couples to even get close to smiley27. I love the scene you are talking about.. Ishita disappointed that Raman didn't see her in the dress.. she had changed the size of the dress to fit in itsmiley9.. that's classic ishitasmiley27. And Raman taunting her for gaining weight.. his one liner - kapde ho ya joote tumhe hamesha ek size chota hi Lena hota hai or usme ghusne ke liye use chauda karna hai smiley37. And the button sewing on his shirt.. ufff.. he was so mesmerized by her.. yes, one of my favourite Ishra scenessmiley27. KP and DT hats off to their performances.. they brought Ishra alive with their expressions, the closeness, the understanding smiley32.

Even in today's scene, when Ishita goes back to Iyer house after the judge leaves, she glances back to Raman and he looks at her helplessly but reassuring her at the same time that he will make it alright. They eye locks and eye contact spoke volumessmiley42 Today Savi just took off without a single glance.. they didn't even focus the camera on her leaving smiley44

Remember the scene during Amma accident track when they take a walk together.. aww.. their silent balcony talk, their nok-jhok about north south, malyali, ufffsmiley42

Edited by Dihiva - 3 days ago
Golimumab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

I completely agree 💯.. Ishra had chemistry and nuances that are extremely difficult for other couples to even get close to smiley27. I love the scene you are talking about.. Ishita disappointed that Raman didn't see her in the dress.. she had changed the size of the dress to fit in itsmiley9.. that's classic ishitasmiley27. And Raman taunting her for gaining weight.. his one liner - kapde ho ya joote tumhe hamesha ek size chota hi Lena hota hai or usme ghusne ke liye use chauda karna hai smiley37. And the button sewing on his shirt.. ufff.. he was so mesmerized by her.. yes, one of my favourite Ishra scenessmiley27. KP and DT hats off to their performances.. they brought Ishra alive with their expressions, the closeness, the understanding smiley32.

Even in today's scene, when Ishita goes back to Iyer house after the judge leaves, she glances back to Raman and he looks at her helplessly but reassuring her at the same time that he will make it alright. They eye locks and eye contact spoke volumessmiley42 Today Savi just took off without a single glance.. they didn't even focus the camera on her leaving smiley44

Remember the scene during Amma accident track when they take a walk together.. aww.. their silent balcony talk, their nok-jhok about north south, malyali, ufffsmiley42

Yes exactly this!

They had a very "couple-next-door" kinda vibe..Very domestic and natural..There were no extravagant moments..But simple,everyday conversations and romantic moments. Their night walks, bench scenes, them eating dinner together, their lingerie misunderstanding, their banters..all of them were very simple yet unique.

Not just ghum, but nowadays in a lot of ITV shows, I feel that the nok jhoks are very forced..it's as though the writers are purposely writing over the top dialogues to invoke "humour". IshRa nok jhoks were very natural because a lot of times KP used to spontaneously improvise and Divyanka's reactions were on the spot😂

For example- the scene where Ishita says "go to hell" and Raman replies "chalo peeche peeche aa raha hoon". That entire thing followed by their banter later on was improvisation. That is why when people try to copy paste it, it feels very flat. Thankfully ghum cvs didnt copy paste this scene..😂

Dihiva thumbnail

Yes true! They fought on very basic day to day stuff like saree, bathrobesmiley37, eye mask, palak paneer, cockroach smiley37, they were so much fun.

Their rain dances, bathroom romance, kuch kuch hota hai moments, x ray glassessmiley9.. they made us blush as audience smiley43. They were 🔥 on screensmiley27

Dihiva thumbnail

Good to see you heresmiley27. I just started posting here for a couple of days mainly because there is a yhm thread heresmiley36

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I will post too because I am a YHM fan and I have loved Ishra smiley27All the scenes which were talked about here took me down to the memory lane.....smiley27