Mission Love Reyansh-Jay-Aradhana,Raghav-Pragati SS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Mission Love Part 1

I thank my dearest friend ingenuity_phoenix for the beautiful cover page.I dedicate this to my friend Esha136 who suggested me to write a story taking inspiration from the malayalam movie Harikrishnans.It's not exactly like the movie.I have made many changes.

This SS is a romantic thriller.

Thank you my friend ingenuity_phoenix who suggested a title for this story.

A lady met a man.

She:Hi Raghav!

Raghav:Hi Aradhana!

Aradhana:How is the stay at the Villa?

Raghav:It is really nice.Thank you for arranging accommodation for me.As you know this place is new for me.

Aradhana:You don't worry.I am there.Whenever you need something,you can approach me.

Raghav smiled at her.

Aradhana brought Raghav to her house and introduced her parents Viren and Malini to him.He touched their feet and got blessed by them.

Viren:Radhi told us everything about you.We are happy to meet you.

(Thank you Salley for the edit).

Raghav:I am also very happy to meet you both.

They smiled.

Malini:You may be feeling lonely at the Villa.Consider this as your home.You can come here at anytime.

Raghav:Sure.I have already started feeling that this is my home.After all this Aradhana's home.

Aradhana smiled at him.They all smiled.

A servant came to the Villa where Raghav was staying.The servant was shocked to see Raghav lying down unconscious.She informed Aradhana.Aradhana was shocked.

Aradhana came over there with her parents and got him admitted in the hospital.

After a while,the doctor informed them that Raghav has slipped into coma.They were shocked.

After 3 months....

A building is shown.A board is hanging over there where it is written 'Jay Rey Associates'.Many people are standing in a queue to meet the leading Advocates of the city Reyansh Lamba and Jay Khurana.

Vikram Kumar is their assistant.

Reyansh and Jay are best friends who stay in the same house.

Raghav's parents Ajay and Swarna came to meet Reyansh and Jay.They were surprised to see them.

Reyansh:Ajay Sir!

Jay:Swarna Ma'am!What a pleasant surprise!

Ajay:A tragic incident has taken place in our family.Our son Raghav was in coma.Now he is fully paralyzed.

Ajay and Swarna were in tears.

Reyansh and Jay were shocked and sad.

Swarna:It's surely a murder attempt.Somebody poisoned him while he was staying in the villa.It was a rare and strong poison. But even the Police force is slack in finding out the culprit.

Reyansh:You did not check the CCTV footage to know who visited Raghav?

Ajay:Unfortunately there was no CCTV camera there.Since there is no progress in the investigation we need your help.

You both are our family advocates. So please find out our son's culprit.You both have won all the cases till now.So we are confident that you both will succeed in finding the culprit.

Jay:Sure Sir.We will take up this case.

Reyansh:We promise you that we will get justice for your son.

Ajay and Swarna smiled in relief.

Jay:How is Raghav now?

Swarna replied painfully:There is no improvement in his health.We have shifted him to our house from the hospital.A home nurse is hired following the instructions of the doctor.

Reyansh:Don't worry.When we find out the culprit,Raghav will come back to his normal state to see him/her.

Ajay and Swarna nodded emotionally.

Reyansh and Jay were discussing about the case.

Reyansh:Raghav was in love with the TV reporter Aradhana Khanna.

Jay:Yes.

Reyansh:Many people have seen them together.Infact even the Villa was arranged for him by Aradhana.

Jay:I suspect her father.He may have been upset with her daughter's relationship with Raghav.So he must have planned the murder.

Reyansh:Aradhana's father Viren Khanna was also there with her to admit Raghav in the hospital.

Jay:Maybe he does not want his daughter to know his dark face.So he pretended to help her save Raghav's life.

Reyansh:Anyways we need to meet Aradhana who plays a major role in Raghav's life.

Jay:Exactly!

Jay and Reyansh met Aradhana.

When Aradhana came,unknowingly both the boys got flattered by her beauty.

Reyansh and Jay came back to their senses and got embarrassed.

Reyansh thought:Why am I attracted to her?Aradhana loves Raghav.

Jay thought:Aradhana is Raghav's girl friend.Still why am I looking at her?

Reyansh/Jay:Good morning Aradhana!

Aradhana:Good morning!

Jay:You know why we called you for a meeting.Right?

Aradhana:Yes.You both are investigating Raghav's case.So you want to meet me.

Reyansh:So you know everything.Raghav is a famous musician.He writes songs and composes music.But how did you both meet?

Aradhana:I am a TV reporter.I got a chance to make a report on his show and interview him.During the interview session itself we both realized that we have a connection.Thus we became friends.After whenever he came to my place,he visited me and whenever I travelled to his place for the channel programme I visited him.

Jay:How did your love story with Raghav blossom?

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Very interesting and unique concept

Are Raghav and Pragati from Bepannah Pyaar show?

jasminerahul thumbnail

Raghav and pragati are from naagin6.

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Very interesting and unique concept

Are Raghav and Pragati from Bepannah Pyaar show?

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8

Congrats on the SS!

Part 1

Amazing update... well written

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Quite interesting update to start with

Just loved it dear

Thanks for the PM

Keep writing ✍️

coderlady thumbnail

What happened to Raghav suddenly? Did he get a shock? He has a health issue?

coderlady thumbnail

Someone poisoned Raghav. Why? There must be a reason behind someone wanting him dead.

coderlady thumbnail

Can Aradhana shed any light on this mystery? Does she have any idea who might want to harm him?

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Shocking that Raghav slipped into coma. Sad that he’s fully paralyzednow. Can Aradhana’s father really do that? Bothboys are flattered by her, I betdid she even have a love story with Raghav? Or did only Raghav loved her? Perfectpics.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Coderlady

MochaQueen

Salley

GOLDIE ABROL

Taahir

khwaishfan

Thank you so much for the support friends

Mission Love Part 2

Thank you so much my dear friend ingenuity_phoenix for the beautiful cover page.

Jay:How did your love story with Raghav blossom?

Aradhana stared at him.

Aradhana:Love story with Raghav?What do you mean?

Jay:We know that you are Raghav's girl friend.

Aradhana got angry:Stop it.Don't cook up stories.We are not lovers,we are just friends.

Jay:Why are you hiding the truth?Are you scared that again your father will harm Raghav?

Aradhana:Why would my father harm Raghav?What enmity does he have with him?

Reyansh:Because Raghav is your lover and your dad does not like him as his son in law.

Aradhana:Nonsense!My dad loves Raghav very much.Again I am telling you.Raghav is not my lover,he is my very good friend.I am the only friend he has in this place.Raghav loved someone,but she was not me.

Jay and Reyansh were stunned.

Aradhana:I don't care if you both believe me or not.

Aradhana walked away angrily.

Jay and Reyansh met Swarna and Ajay.

Jay:There are rumours that there is a mystery girl in Raghav's life.

Reyansh:Is it true?

Swarna:Raghav was not interested in marriage.He used to say that he is married to music.But recently he told us that very soon we will get a daughter in law.

Ajay:But he did not say her name.When we asked him about the girl,he said that it's a suspense which he can't break now.

Swarna:He told us to wait for that beautiful moment.But before that itself...

Swarna burst into tears.Ajay held her hand to console her.

Jay and Reyansh felt sad.

The nurse Julie gave a sponge bath to Raghav and placed him on the bed.His eyes were closed.

She was looking at him emotionally.

Julie:He is such a big celebrity.But blind love destroyed him.He does not deserve this.Please God...save his life.Please don't make such innocent people suffer.

Julie went out of the room.Ajay was sitting there.

Ajay:I know that you are taking care of my son very well.But still...please give your hundred percent.Please cure him.We have only Raghav as our son.Without Raghav,Swarna and I are incomplete.

Julie felt very upset.

Julie:I am looking after him sincerely Sir.

Ajay:Will my son will fine like before?

Julie became upset.

Julie:Let us hope for the best Sir.Let us pray to God.

Ajay:We both are praying to God.Swarna is always into temple and puja.

Julie:God will hear your prayers.God will not make good people suffer.

Ajay:I hope so.I wish Raghav's lover had come to see him.If he sees her,he will become happy.Her presence may give him a speed recovery.But unfortunately I have no hope.She must have forgotten him after knowing about his health condition.

Julie became upset.

Julie:You always talk about Raghav Sir's girl friend.But you have never said her name.

Ajay:Because I have no clue about her.Raghav never told us her name.

Julie was silent.

Jay and Reyansh met Aradhana.

Aradhana:How far has the investigation reached?

Reyansh:It's going on.Why did you lie that you are not Raghav's girl friend.Raghav's parents told us that he was in love with someone.

Jay:That proves that you are his girl friend.

Aradhana:Did his parents say that Aradhana is the name of Raghav's girl friend?

Reyansh and Jay were silent.

Aradhana:No.Right?They won't say my name.Because I am not his girl friend.

Reyansh:Then who is Raghav's girl friend?

Aradhana:Poorna was his girl friend.

Jay:Who is this new character?Where is she?

Aradhana:Poorna was Raghav's anonymous fan who sent him letters.Those letters were filled with love.Raghav came here in search of her.I was only helping him to find Poorna.But we could not find her.

Reyansh and Jay were surprised.

Reyansh:Why was she playing hide and seek with Raghav?

Aradhana:I don't know.May be she felt that it was not the right time to reveal herself to him.But she had informed him that she will come to the Villa to meet him.Raghav was eagerly waiting for her.But before that Raghav got poisoned.

Aradhana was very upset.Reyansh and Jay also felt bad for Raghav.

Jay:One question.Were you only his friend or the friend who loved him secretly?Did you get jealous and angry knowing that Raghav loves Poorna?So did you poison him out of anger?

Aradhana lost her control and shouted:Stop it.Just because you both are doing investigation you guys cannot say any nonsense.

Jay:Sorry.When we do investigation our brain will have different kinds of thoughts.We will suspect each and everyone who comes our way.That's why we suspected you also.

Jay/Reyansh:We are sorry.

Aradhana:It's okay.

Reyansh:Why did'nt Poorna come to see Raghav even though he was in a critical condition?

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 months ago