Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Siya getting to know that she has no parents was sad. Raghavconsoling her and then remembering her not liking his touch was emotional. Fb wasvery sad. Siya assuring Raghav was unbelievable. Siya cooking for Raghav was nice.Siya making Raghav eat and giving him medicine was sweet. Hope Raghav’s worst fearsdon’t come true. Siya isn’t caressing his shoulder in the pic, she’s shielding hisface from the sunlight. At least Raghav is happy. So happy seeing Rudra gettingwhat he deserves. Siya feeling guilty was nice, guess now Rudra would herself tryto kill Raghav. Anakha is wishing that Siya doesn’t gets her memory back, if shewon’t get it, how would she actually cry for Raghav’s pain she caused him? Anakhatelling everything to Siya and she apologizing was nice. Rudra is pathetic thathe’s thinking that Siya should not change herself in a positive way. Perfect pics.Waiting for next.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes.In the actual scene Siya was trying to protect Raghav's face from the sun light.But look at the pic.This picture can be interpreted as siya caressing his shoulder also.If Siya gets her memory back again she will become cruel.That's why Anakha does'nt want Siya to get her memory back.

Originally posted by: salley145

Siya getting to know that she has no parents was sad. Raghavconsoling her and then remembering her not liking his touch was emotional. Fb wasvery sad. Siya assuring Raghav was unbelievable. Siya cooking for Raghav was nice.Siya making Raghav eat and giving him medicine was sweet. Hope Raghav’s worst fearsdon’t come true. Siya isn’t caressing his shoulder in the pic, she’s shielding hisface from the sunlight. At least Raghav is happy. So happy seeing Rudra gettingwhat he deserves. Siya feeling guilty was nice, guess now Rudra would herself tryto kill Raghav. Anakha is wishing that Siya doesn’t gets her memory back, if shewon’t get it, how would she actually cry for Raghav’s pain she caused him? Anakhatelling everything to Siya and she apologizing was nice. Rudra is pathetic thathe’s thinking that Siya should not change herself in a positive way. Perfect pics.Waiting for next.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Siya can do whatever she wants now, but her past deeds cannot be erased. Raghav seems like a very weak and naive character who is blinded by his one sided love that he even forgot his own self respect and started trusting her again like nothing ever happened.smiley19

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8

Part 2

Great update.... excellently written

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 2

Emotional Update

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 1

Though Siya has a loving and caring husband like Raghav, it's sad to see Siya hating him. The Raghav-Siya dream sequences are romantic. It is sad to see Siya talking rudely with Raghav. The bonding between Anakha and Raghav is passionate. Anakha's words for Raghav are emotional. Shocking that Siya and Rudra have an affair. It's even more shocking when Rudra suggests Siya to kill Raghav. Siya's accident and memory loss was also shocking & unexpected.

Part 2

Siya's memory loss would have been pitiful if she were a good wife & a DIL. Raghav wiping Siya's tears was passionate. It looks like Raghav has a big heart & Siya must value it. Surprising to see a change of heart and attitude in Siya after her memory loss. Siya taking care of Raghav was romantic. It is even surprising to see Siya resisting Rudra's touch and saying that she is a married woman and does not wish to remember dirty memories, but it was very much resounding. Siya realizing her misdeeds and changing was great. Hope she remains the same after getting back her memories.

Edited by kavitha_r - 9 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

Salley

GOLDIE ABROL

Taahir

khwaishfan

Mocha Queen

Kavitha

Thank you so much for the lovely comments.

Hume tumse pyar kitna...How much I love you! Part 3

Siya went near Rudra.

Siya:Sir..the files are ready.Please check them.

Rudra:I don't want any file Siya.I want you.Only you.

Siya was shocked.

Siya:What are you saying Sir?

Rudra:How can you just ditch me Siya?We used to love each other a lot.But you just forgot me in a second?

Siya:I may have loved you in the past.But I don't remember it nor I want to remember it.I thank God for erasing my memory so that I could forget our dirty relationship.What we had was an illicit relationship.That should not be continued Sir.Because I am married.You should move on with a nice girl Sir.Because I don't love you.

Rudra:Stop it Siya.I cannot forget you.I want you.Why are you saying that you are married?Are you going to waste your love by living with a paralyzed man?

Siya got angry:Don't dare to talk like that about my husband.You are calling my husband paralyzed.But he and his mother only looked after me when I met with accident,not a fit person like you.

Rudra:But he cannot you satisfy you on the bed like me.

Siya:You think married life is all about physical relationship?It's only a minor part.You don't know what true love is.That's why you are talking like this.True love is the connection of heart which Raghav and I have.

Rudra:Stop your explaination Siya.Leave him and come with me Siya.

Rudra held her hand.Siya slapped him.Rudra was shocked.

Siya:How dare you touch me?I told you that I don't love you.

Hearing her shout,all other staffs came there.

Siya:I thought you will forget everything and behave decently with me.That's why I continued working with you.But you crossed your limit Mr.Rudra.So I cannot work with you anymore.I am resigning the job.

Rudra and all other staffs were shocked.

Rudra:Please don't go Siya.

Siya:Stop it.Don't try to follow me.If you do that I will complain to the police.

Siya walked out angrily.Rudra was embarrassed infront of all his staffs.

Siya went back home.

Raghav and Anakha noticed her dull face.

Raghav:What happened Siya?Is everything alright?

Siya:I resigned the job.

They were shocked.

Raghav:But why?

Siya became dull.

Siya:My boss misbehaved with me.

They were shocked.

Anakha:You took the right decision to resign the job where that dirty guy stays.

Siya:Yes.

Raghav:I am relieved that you are safe.

Siya:I did not allow him to cross the boundary.I know how to safeguard myself.Don't worry Raghav.

Raghav smiled.

Siya went to bath.

Anakha:Earlier the people we know you used to tell us about seeing Siya with her boss.I also misunderstood her.But now I understood that it was all a misunderstanding.

Raghav:Yes Maa.Once she told me that she has an extra marital affair.Now I understood that she lied to me purposefully out of anger as she felt that we both were doubting her character.My Siya can never be immoral and characterless.

Anakha:Yes.

Siya overheard this and became emotional.

Siya:Raghav is making himself believe that his wife has not cheated on him.I feel so sad for him.

Siya got another job.On the other side Raghav's treatment was going on well.

Siya made Raghav sit on the chair.On the table there were 2 glasses of fruit juice.

Siya:Your favourite fruit juice.I made one for myself too.

Raghav smiled.

They both started sipping the juice exchanging romantic glances with each other.

Raghav:I missed such sweet moments in our life Siya.I got reminded of our initial days of marriage. I saw you first at a mall..our bags got exchanged...then we met again...It was love at first sight for me.I proposed to you.Then we got married.Till my accident happened our life was very beautiful.

Siya became sad.

Siya:Because of me only our life got destroyed.I want to correct my mistakes.

Raghav:I am sorry Siya.I did'nt mean to hurt you.

Siya:I understand.Anyways this is our new life.Let us enjoy every moment of it.

Raghav:Yes.

Raghav started moving his toes.

Siya noticed it with surprise.

Siya:Raghav...you moved your toes.

Raghav looked at his toes and he moved them.He was surprised.

Siya:This is such a nice improvement.

Raghav:Yes.You gave me a lot of happiness that I myself started trying to move my body.

Siya embraced him happily.Raghav blushed as Siya embraced him after a long time

Siya realized what she did and moved away from him shyly.

Siya took Raghav to the doctor.

The doctor:Raghav is able to move his toes.That's a very good improvement.Very soon Raghav will be able to move his legs as a whole.

Raghav and Siya became very happy.

Siya:I told you Raghav that you will be able to walk.

Raghav:You told me that when a wife looks after her husband he will get cured fast.That has happened.

Siya smiled emotionally.

Siya got out of the auto to go to the office.

Suddenly she collided with someone and began to fall down.Suddenly that person caught her tight.For balance she also held him tight.

She looked at him and thanked him:Thank you.

Edited by jasminerahul - 9 months ago
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Siya getting angry when Rudra called Raghav paralyzed was nice.Loved Siya saying True love is the connection of heart which Raghav and I have.Rudra deserves the slap Siya gave him. Good that she resigned. Raghav smiled becauseof Siya once again. Like Anakha and Raghav thinks, Siya didn’t lie, right? I thoughtthat Siya married Raghav under pressure, I didn’t know he was okay at first andafter accident he became like this. Finally Raghav is becoming fine and Siya embracedhim after a long wait. Glad that he would walk soon. I hope nothing bad happens,Rudra doesn’t takes revenge. Omg now who’s this person who saved Siya? Waitingfor next. Perfect pics.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thanks a lot.

Siya did'nt lie.She was saying the truth.She was really having an affair.

Of course Raghav was healthy before marriage.No girl will marry a paralyzed man.Right?

Originally posted by: salley145

Siya getting angry when Rudra called Raghav paralyzed was nice.Loved Siya saying True love is the connection of heart which Raghav and I have.Rudra deserves the slap Siya gave him. Good that she resigned. Raghav smiled becauseof Siya once again. Like Anakha and Raghav thinks, Siya didn’t lie, right? I thoughtthat Siya married Raghav under pressure, I didn’t know he was okay at first andafter accident he became like this. Finally Raghav is becoming fine and Siya embracedhim after a long wait. Glad that he would walk soon. I hope nothing bad happens,Rudra doesn’t takes revenge. Omg now who’s this person who saved Siya? Waitingfor next. Perfect pics.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Interesting update dear

Just loved it 🤗

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️