Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

When there are multiple queens, jealousy is bound to play a role. All women want themselves to be the favorite for their man.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 60

Vasant will still leave. They have one day together before that. They will make the most of it.

coderlady thumbnail

Lakha is despicable. He will not stay away from causing trouble to Vasant. He wants her for himself and jealous of Prithvi over her.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 61

They got one blissful day with each other. But it will end soon. She still has to go back.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 62

A confession by the lake. He has finally said the words. But there are still a lot of challenges in their path.

coderlady thumbnail

Both Kanak and Avantika are seeing the signs of Prithvi moving away from them. But both have themselves to blame.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 63

Neither family is open to accepting this relationship, for their own reasons. Baba will come around but Kanak will not do that easily.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 70

Prithvi entered the room.

Prithvi- I guess you were chatting with Samagra.

Vasantmitra- He was here to ask about my health. Is it bad?

Prithvi- No not really but you shouldn't allow people in your room , you know weird rumours spread and I won't be able to bear it.

Vasantmitra smiled

Prithvi- Are you upset? Samagra was saying something like that.

Vasantmitra- No, not really, now you are here I am feeling quite peaceful. She hugged him. He kissed her forehead.

Prithvi caressed her shoulders and then her hands ...she looked at him with love and said- Only if I loved you less, I would be spared from pain as well as your family.

Prithvi touched her face and said- Your eyes, your beautiful eyes, I can do anything to drown in them.

They stared at each other for a moment and then kissed. Vasantmitra broke it and Prithvi said- I will talk to Rajpurohit tomorrow for our marriage. I can't wait any longer.

Vasantmitra remembered bitter words of everyone and their warnings. She looked upset.

Prithvi- What happened?

Vasantmitra- Nothing, I just wish everyone had accepted me. It would be better for me.

Prithvi hugged her from the back and kissed her shoulder- They will do once we get married and have a lot of babies.

Vasantmitra smiled- You think about that.

Prithvi- Well of course.

Vasantmitra- You are making me fall in love more and more everyday, you evil genius.

He moved her hair to one side and kissed her neck .....she closed her eyes, he said- I will make you insane.

She said- I am lost already, she hugged him very tightly and they embraced for a long time.

Their heads touched each other.

Prithvi had his eyes closed- I must leave

Vasantmitra- You must....

But they kissed again ......

Prithvi- I should really leave and he quickly went away.

Vasantmitra took heavy breaths and touched her head- I am equally insane as he is for me. After so much happened, still I am being selfish. Tears came from her eyes. I wish I had a normal life.

In Mahishmati

Avantika sent her letter to Prithvi and now she was waiting for the reply.

Sujata was terribly sad for Avantika and her situation and Bhadradev always ignored them, taking no interest in his family.

In Meluha

Samagra- Prithvi , my father's letter came. He wants me to go to Mahishmati for some important event.

Prithvi- I heard about that, he didn't invite Meluha. That narcissist.

Samagra- I hope it's ok for you.

Prithvi- Oh don't worry, Go and enjoy.

Samagra- I hope when I will be back, I will be calling Vasantmitra, Maharani.

Prithvi smiled and they hugged.

Kamla was sitting with Prarthna.

Prarthna- That cunning woman has made Bhaiya her slave. I am absolutely worried for him.

Kamla- Don't be tensed Bhabhi, it's not good for your health.

Prarthna- I know but my blood boils when I see her.

Suddenly Samagra entered

Samagra- Kamla, go outside, I want to talk to Prarthna. Kamla went away.

Samagra- Prarthna I told you not to meddle in Prithvi's relationships , especially with Vasantmitra, why are you doing all these evil things with your mother?

Prarthna- Evil? That woman is evil. She destroyed peace in our palace.

Samagra- I won't be listening to a word against Vasantmitra.

Prarthna- why Arya? Is bhaiyya sharing her with you?

Samagra angry and shouted - Prarthna

Prarthna- Don't shout Arya, I am seeing you are defending her way too much.

Samagra- I am warning you last time Prarthna, don't meddle in Prithvi's life. It's his life and his choices. Vasantmitra is a very respectable woman for me. I respect her. Thats all. And if you question purity of my heart again, I will drown myself in river.

Prarthna was shocked....she was so shocked she hugged Samagra- I am sorry Arya, I am sorry I doubted your intentions. Don't ever say these horrible things again. I won't be defying your any wishes. I won't meddle, but please don't say things like this. She started crying.

Samagra wiped her tears and said- You are my wife, I don't want to see you being sad. Please don't cry.

Prarthna hugged him again, Samagra- I am going to Mahishmati, I will come soon.

Prarthna- Mahishmati? Why?

Samagra- There is some event.

Prarthna- Arya be careful, it's enemy's territory.

Samagra smiled and said- Durgpur is not Mahishmati's enemy and he kissed her forehead and left.

A guard came to Kanak...

Guard- Rajmata, this letter came for Maharaja from Rajkumari Avantika.

Kanak- Very good, she gave him a bag full of gold coins. Guard left.

Kanak- This is what I was waiting for, one opportunity to bring Avantika in Prithvi's life again. I have to do this to eliminate Vasantmitra from Prithvi's life.

She ordered a woman to write a letter to Avantika in Prithvi's handwriting. Kanak evil smirked.

Kanak- You can't win against me Vasantmitra. Never.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 5 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 71

Samagra was going when Vasantmitra came from opposite side..

Samagra- How are you?

Vasantmitra- Fine now, I heard you are leaving for Mahishmati.

Samagra- Yes

Vasantmitra-Have a happy journey.

Samagra- Dhanyawad

There was an awkward silence.

Vasantmitra- well, enjoy, Pranam.

Samagra- Pranam

But when she was going, that lover's locket fell from her neck.

Samagra saw it and picked it up. He turned and saw Vasantmitra was gone. He thought- I really have to go, I will return it later and he kept it in his pocket and left for Mahishmati. Meanwhile Kanak wrote a letter to Avantika in handwriting of Prithvi and sent it to Mahishmati.

In afternoon, Vasantmitra was getting bored in her room.

Vasantmitra- Since I came back Prithvi has caged me in my room. I can't go anywhere without his servants and guards. Ugh...She saw even in afternoon the weather was pleasing. She decided to go for a walk to a temple nearby. She called her servants.

They left to take a walk.

Vasantmitra- Meluha is so beautiful, I have never seen such a beautiful place before.

Servant- When you will become the queen you will be ruling it.

Vasantmitra sadly smiled- I will never be the queen and I don't wish it. Rajkumari Kamla must get this position. She's so kind, compassionate and wise.

Servant- I have never seen a queen praising her rival. I must say Devi, you are equally wise.

Vasantmitra- But I am not selfless like her, a queen shouldn't be selfish which I am. I am unable to leave Maharaj now even though it's best for him.

Servant- Leave him? Why? He's absolutely in love with you. Your love story is talk of the whole empire.

Vasantmitra- I don't care for what other's say, I don't want to become bone of contention between mother and son.

Servants were silent as they were too scared of Rajmata to gossip about her.

Suddenly someone attacked them.....he had a mask on him, he threw a powder which made everyone unconscious. He picked Vasantmitra and left on his horse.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 64

Prithvi is already thinking that Vasant will leave her family forever. Her family is not desired, only she is.