Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Finally we got to see Siya back, I think after a long we got to read about her. So, many things have came in this update. First is that Siya has accepted the name Janki, I remember one of the conversation between super 8 where siya had told about her one of the name being janki. And I am happy to know about Janki Dance Academy, this is indeed the best thing siya has done for herself.

This cute bengali couple- Bhargavi and Ratnakar seems to be really cute to me. And I guess they were the biggest support system of Siya from these years. Will be excited to know more about them.

Finally the scene whivh we all were waiting for, the three couples with their little munchkins. I am really feeling happy Saumya that you are bringing reality into this story. Its obvious that being 6 long years the girls wont be the same angry with the boys. As you have said, narazgi rahegi but gussa nahi rahenge. I have enjoyed the whole update overall, waiting for the answer of the PRECAP- will siya permit the kids? and the answer i know is YES...

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

Hayee!! all cutiess in one frame❤️❤️

Jab Janki naam aya tha and Kranti Siya ko dance as profession ki baat ki thi....tab se ham aisha juch guess kiye the

Even we were missing those four lively girls par ab naraz disappoint hurt girls hain yeh strong trying to be normal hain🤩🤩

Yeh dono couples bhi couples goal de rahe😂 Ab Siya ki wapsi kab hogi?Kiya Siya un tino (bacho) se bhi baat nahin karti? Inhe toh pata hain

Siya naraz hain sabhi se kiya? including her sisters??sabko miss kar rahi jane ko taras rahi par baat kyun nahin kar rahi fir??

Bharat-Taksh padhaku hain discuss kar rahe Laksh-Ansh fav game video game Shatru-Subh fav time pass gyming wrestling 😂wha bhi itni raat ko girls are having both hard and fun time with their kids😂😂😂 do padhaku log Taksh boys ka secret revel karte huye and Laksh Ansh as Urmila sochithi Laksh khud bacha hain doosra bacha aayega toh sar fod degi do innocent bache actually do nahin 6 innocent bachee hayee❤️❤️❤️yeh bache cupids bhi hain mummy papa ke bich Mahabharat ka reason bhi🤣Taksh kaise bolne jaraha tha Bharat ne sambhal toh diya but Manvi is Manvi pakad li lol baki dono bache bichari Urmi apne mummy papa especially papa ki tarah shaitan hain😝 nightmare Lakshman ka din bana diya but that taunt 😭 sahi ja raha bich bich main yeh udaashis kab jayengi🤧 Subh bhi mummy ki tarah drama queen papa beta late night wwe khel rahe ale bichari Shruti😝but yeh cutipie What if jn super 5 ke friends Boys ke ex(not fully ex ji char ladkiyon ke bare main mention huya Hain jise ham Wattpad pe villian banaye the🤣🤣😝😝😝) ke bache ho ya Akash ya girls ke ur male friends bache.. Ishkan ki re-entry ya Natsha ko lao? Pawan ki shadi and Aman ka halchaal batao

Sry to say mujhe super 8 se jyaada jn super 5 achee lagne lage hain 🤣 inka number bhu jn super8 kardo na sabhi couples ke 2nd baby dalke super9 bhi chalega 🤣

Love to see the positivity ittu sa🤏 -vity se Kiya hi farak padta jab +ve signs jyaada Hain❤️

6years ka detail tino couples ki pregnency Sira ki delivery ka intezaar hain..Baki kiya wha reason tha jo itne strong band main chotu sa whole kar diya as itna strong bond hain jo kabhi toot nahin sakti toh kuch toh bada hi tha chotu hole kiya..jo ki ab bhar raha baki bache Hain na bharne ko

Obviously hn hi karegi Siya bacho ko Milne se mana nahin karti jab itna bada din ho toh bilkul nahin..bas media ka darr hain kass idhar se Siya ki wapsi ho..

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Finally we got to see Siya back, I think after a long we got to read about her. So, many things have came in this update. First is that Siya has accepted the name Janki, I remember one of the conversation between super 8 where siya had told about her one of the name being janki. And I am happy to know about Janki Dance Academy, this is indeed the best thing siya has done for herself.

This cute bengali couple- Bhargavi and Ratnakar seems to be really cute to me. And I guess they were the biggest support system of Siya from these years. Will be excited to know more about them.

Finally the scene whivh we all were waiting for, the three couples with their little munchkins. I am really feeling happy Saumya that you are bringing reality into this story. Its obvious that being 6 long years the girls wont be the same angry with the boys. As you have said, narazgi rahegi but gussa nahi rahenge. I have enjoyed the whole update overall, waiting for the answer of the PRECAP- will siya permit the kids? and the answer i know is YES...

Yes Siya's one of the name is Janki and this we got to know before Siya haran track. Janki Dance Academy is Siya's dream which she has fulfilled for herself, women empowerment in true sense.!

Bhargavi and Ratnakar got their intoduction in this part and more about them will be known to us soon.

Yes I told this many time that my readers have to be patient about the upcoming story as everything will be cleared once it has started, and also they have to remember- No Sad Ending for this FF.

Thanks for this comment.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Hayee!! all cutiess in one frame❤️❤️

Jab Janki naam aya tha and Kranti Siya ko dance as profession ki baat ki thi....tab se ham aisha juch guess kiye the

Even we were missing those four lively girls par ab naraz disappoint hurt girls hain yeh strong trying to be normal hain🤩🤩

Yeh dono couples bhi couples goal de rahe😂 Ab Siya ki wapsi kab hogi?Kiya Siya un tino (bacho) se bhi baat nahin karti? Inhe toh pata hain

Siya naraz hain sabhi se kiya? including her sisters??sabko miss kar rahi jane ko taras rahi par baat kyun nahin kar rahi fir??

Bharat-Taksh padhaku hain discuss kar rahe Laksh-Ansh fav game video game Shatru-Subh fav time pass gyming wrestling 😂wha bhi itni raat ko girls are having both hard and fun time with their kids😂😂😂 do padhaku log Taksh boys ka secret revel karte huye and Laksh Ansh as Urmila sochithi Laksh khud bacha hain doosra bacha aayega toh sar fod degi do innocent bache actually do nahin 6 innocent bachee hayee❤️❤️❤️yeh bache cupids bhi hain mummy papa ke bich Mahabharat ka reason bhi🤣Taksh kaise bolne jaraha tha Bharat ne sambhal toh diya but Manvi is Manvi pakad li lol baki dono bache bichari Urmi apne mummy papa especially papa ki tarah shaitan hain😝 nightmare Lakshman ka din bana diya but that taunt 😭 sahi ja raha bich bich main yeh udaashis kab jayengi🤧 Subh bhi mummy ki tarah drama queen papa beta late night wwe khel rahe ale bichari Shruti😝but yeh cutipie What if jn super 5 ke friends Boys ke ex(not fully ex ji char ladkiyon ke bare main mention huya Hain jise ham Wattpad pe villian banaye the🤣🤣😝😝😝) ke bache ho ya Akash ya girls ke ur male friends bache.. Ishkan ki re-entry ya Natsha ko lao? Pawan ki shadi and Aman ka halchaal batao

Sry to say mujhe super 8 se jyaada jn super 5 achee lagne lage hain 🤣 inka number bhu jn super8 kardo na sabhi couples ke 2nd baby dalke super9 bhi chalega 🤣

Love to see the positivity ittu sa🤏 -vity se Kiya hi farak padta jab +ve signs jyaada Hain❤️

6years ka detail tino couples ki pregnency Sira ki delivery ka intezaar hain..Baki kiya wha reason tha jo itne strong band main chotu sa whole kar diya as itna strong bond hain jo kabhi toot nahin sakti toh kuch toh bada hi tha chotu hole kiya..jo ki ab bhar raha baki bache Hain na bharne ko

Obviously hn hi karegi Siya bacho ko Milne se mana nahin karti jab itna bada din ho toh bilkul nahin..bas media ka darr hain kass idhar se Siya ki wapsi ho..

Janki and Siya's dream of having dance as her profession, yes it got true now. We all were expecting this, arent we?

Answering your question about Siya's narazgi, then filhal I would say Siya is in no contact with anyone but yes she is in contact through Luv and Kush. It's not that she is naraz and hence is not in talking terms with anyone. But its that she wanted to live for herself and she wanted to keep herselg away frm everything, as told by her in her letter.

Ohh to Jr. Raghuvanshis are getting more famous than their papas now.!! Hum to already inke fan hai bhai now lets see what they create by their cuteness.!! I got Pawan and Aman wala hashtag, lol will be working on that.

Sonali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update❤️

Finally our Siya is back that too with her dance…. Siya’s silence is so understood….though she is here but had left her heart in RP with Ram…but her little munchkins,Valmikis n Pawan have been a great strength to her in her hardships..and Siya has finally introduced herself to the world as Janki as in Janak’s Janki…

Couples scenes with their kiddos was so important for all of is that things are good between them…thodi narazagi h but they love each other b their babies…sach mein bache apne papa par gaye hai…heights of naughtiness n crazinesss…

Continue soon 😍

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Saumya🤗

Awesome and beautiful part🤗🤗

Hmm ☺ our Siya is back & we got to see her after a long gap but I personally enjoyed the dance session with kids & Siya as they were completely involved in this & it's her way of relaxing herself 👍

Bhargavi & Ratnakar are cute ☺ & are really a life line of Siya ... Their banters support & love in these 6 years made Siya survive in this pain & that's really good ... I specifically loved the Bengali slangs you used ... That was really cute ☺

So all the father mother child duo of All the three boys were cute 👍 but I can read that staying away of Siya is not just hampering luv & kush but also the innocent hearts of other kids at home

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗🤗

Vishukonde thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am so sorry itne Deen se na mene mobile liya hai na he kuch padha hai aaj time Mila to padh rahi hu 🥺. And siya ko dekh liya itne Deen bad use bhi ghar ki yaad aa rahi hai 🥺 and aaegi ha na uska world waha he hai 🥺 .

Taksh and bharat ke question answer 😂 padhaku baap bete . And uska wo question distance se sab spoil hota hai 🥺 mere liye to answer na hai kyuki SIRa and LakshMila me bhi distance aaye the per kuch spoil nahi hua ❤️ . Manvi ne accha example diya ❤️ . Muze bhi jana hai laksh ne kya ' acchi baate ' ki hai 😂😂😂 . Beta taksh mummy jesa gussel mat bana 😂😂 .

Hayeee mere LakshMila 🙈❤️ . Lakshu and ansh 😂😂😂 Inka kuch nahi ho sakta kabhi nahi 😂😂no - nonsense new word mil Gaya thanku aksh 😂 ansh Tere baap ko harane wali sirf hai hai MILA 😂 . 😂 Urmila ke dar se room to saaf ker diya very good mila 😂😂😂 ese he saraya karo inhe 😂😂 . And ansh sabka sochta hai uski taima luv kush 🥺❤️ mumma papa pe he Gaya hai ❤️. Ha ha tum sone jao taki laksh romance ker sake ❤️😂 . New trick bhoot 😂😂😂ese he bola Karo laksh mila khud aa jaegi tumahre paas 😂❤️ hayee mere LakshMila 🙈❤️ .

Yayayaa shubh Jit Gaya 😂😂😂😂naccho . Six bags 😂😂noice inglish . Aww tickle tickle game 😂 . Shatru bada kumbhkaran and ye shubh chota kumbhkaran 😂😂😂 . Award do acting ke liye shubh ko 😂 . Kash iski taima aa jate jaldi hum sabhi wait ker rahe hai 🥺 .

Update soon ❤️❤️.

panditsania thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A really cute update. After so long Siya ka pata chala and I guess if not happy ahe is satisfied afterall she is living with nice people. I guess we would find out how she met the Bengali couple in the preleap. When are getting that.

Now the couples and their kids. Baccho ke bahe se saath everyone are happy. Taksh is so shant with his questions. Teeno rooms main Manrat ke room main hi Shanti thi. He is full on padhaku.

Aur lakshmila ke room main Ashanti. I was happy to see that there's still lots of love between lakshmila. Pehle wali Ansh ki baat sunkar mujhe laga tha ki nowadays they only fight but no they still have that love and that little nok-jhok.

Waise I want to ask in preleap are we goin to see urmila being disappointed at lakshman. I mean you know uska laksh ke upar gussa aur laksh usko manate hua.

Aur jaise @Arpita00001 ne kaha super 5 ko jr. Super 8 bana lo. Waise bhi abhi RP main ladko ki population bad chuki hai.

Shubh is so cute and sweet and I loved to shatrughan as a father. Dono Shrughan kitne cute lagte hain. First they were the babies aur abhi unka baby ho gya. It is so sweet.

Preleap kb and wala hai. Mujhe dekhna hai lakshmila ke beech kesa darar ata hai. Aur fir unki pregnancy actually teeno ladkiyon ki pregnancy .

Aur kuch zyada demand nhi krungi nhi to AAP urmila ki tarah Mera sar phodd dalongi😂😂

Let the next updates come soon ❣️❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali00

Superb update❤️

Finally our Siya is back that too with her dance…. Siya’s silence is so understood….though she is here but had left her heart in RP with Ram…but her little munchkins,Valmikis n Pawan have been a great strength to her in her hardships..and Siya has finally introduced herself to the world as Janki as in Janak’s Janki…

Couples scenes with their kiddos was so important for all of is that things are good between them…thodi narazagi h but they love each other b their babies…sach mein bache apne papa par gaye hai…heights of naughtiness n crazinesss…

Continue soon 😍

She has left her heart in RP, this is true. In this small scene of Siya, we have witnessed that she has been missing her family the most. And I loved this, Janak's Janki.!!

Narazgi is a part of life. But the most important thing is they still have that love amongst each other.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glitter_Goldie

Loved it dear Saumya🤗

Awesome and beautiful part🤗🤗

Hmm ☺ our Siya is back & we got to see her after a long gap but I personally enjoyed the dance session with kids & Siya as they were completely involved in this & it's her way of relaxing herself 👍

Bhargavi & Ratnakar are cute ☺ & are really a life line of Siya ... Their banters support & love in these 6 years made Siya survive in this pain & that's really good ... I specifically loved the Bengali slangs you used ... That was really cute ☺

So all the father mother child duo of All the three boys were cute 👍 but I can read that staying away of Siya is not just hampering luv & kush but also the innocent hearts of other kids at home

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗🤗

Siya is back after a long and what will be the best introduction of her rather than her dance.!

Valmiki couples being a lifeline for Siya and her kids. And yes what adds more to their cuteness is their bengali slangs.!!

You are right, staying away is not just hampering Luv Kush but also the other kids as they always care and ask about Siya and the remaining siblings. Hopefully the will get their family back.!