Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 5

Next morning was Bidaai, but before that the special breakfast was served to all baraatis. Aarti comes to the garden with her friends where all the people are having breakfast. Her eyes roaming all around the place to spot Yash.

"Looking for me?" Yash spoke near her ear as he passed by her side.

"No, you're wrong." She was surprised by his sudden voice.

"Hmm" He hummed and turned to leave but she stopped him.

"This is yours." She forwarded his blazer. He glanced at it and looked at her, he had almost forgotten about it.

"Thanks!" She smiled. He nods, taking the blazer but in the process their fingers grazed which makes them frozen for a moment. One of Yash's friend whistled at the scene. Yash Aarti looked away awkwardly. She walked away with her friends who got another chance to tease her as if they even needed one.

Later Arpita was crying and hugging each of her family members which made Aarti and other girls emotional as well. Yash made a face seeing her getting emotional and that time Aarti's eyes met with him, she twitched her lips as she thought he was making fun of her with his friends.

"What's wrong with this girl, why is she always in the mood for world war 3 ?" He mumbled, and his friend heard him.

"Maybe she thought you were making fun of her." He tells, yash give him a look of 'she can't be so dumb' before his eyes search for Aarti. Some girl spoiled her outfit with a cold drink, Aarti made a cry face then left to the girls room. Yash followed her behind and he knocked on the door then opened it hearing Aarti's voice.

"Aaja, dekhna meri top ka hook nahi lag raha." She thought it's her friends.

"You…" she gasped seeing him there, she was done changing her jeans and top but didn't hook it. Yash was staring at her as she was looking tall and hot in that outfit. She was still holding the hook and walked backward as Yash started to advance her. She nervously stares at his feet and soon feels his fingers grazing her nape as he hooked her top. She closed her eyes tightly, her heart beating rapidly but to her disbelief she felt everything but not repulsive. He moved backward, she looked at him with her innocent questioning eyes.

"Sorry" Yash mumbled, he doesn't know what he is apologising for, unintentionally making fun of her or touching her like this. She sat on a chair as he left without speaking another word.

"This guy will kill me one day." She kept a hand on her heart which was still beating madly.

As bidaai was done yash drove back in Prashant car, all other travelled back in buses. As they reached, Maya and all the other ladies were already on the door for the groom and new bride's welcome.

"Maa." Yash hugged Gayatri like a kid who returned from his summer camp. Aarti stood by her parents' side like a decent child, she saw Yash hugging his mother and she smiled. Gayatri asked if he enjoyed the Baarat with all others. He nods telling how he made more friends there, and what astonished Aarti that he told gayatri about her and what angered her that he referred to her as alien. Gayatri just laughed at her crazy son, ruffling his hair, she was glad at least he enjoyed it and was not in his usual grumpy mood. Yash saw Aarti and smiled at her but in return she glared at him angrily and went inside the house telling her mother that she is thirsty, Yash followed her.

"Hey alien, listen." He calls her.

"Stop calling me an alien and why the hell are you stalking me?" She stopped as she entered the kitchen to open the fridge. He glanced at her home, it's simple and small compared to their Scindia house.

"No, I'm not stalking you. By the way, your house is beautiful." He says snatching a water bottle from her hand. Then only she realised that he came to her house.

"Hey, that's my home and my bottle. Why did you come here?" She came forward to take the bottle from his hand.

"If you can come to my house then why can't I?" He pulled it back teasingly and in their push and pull some water fell on floor and his feet slipped through it and while balancing himself he fell on her only to make her sandwich in between himself and wall.

"I wasn't making fun of you." He said instead of moving away.

"Okay now move, you are suffocating me." She pushed on his shoulder.

"Oh yeah." He moved away and she also took a step but slipped and before she fell he pulled her out, she fell on his chest with a thud.

"Leave me." She speak against his neck, feeling her heart beating faster as his hands are tightly snaking around her small waist. He leaves her as he also feels something strange. They both remember their girl's room encounter which made them uncomfortable. Yash left from there, Aarti took a sigh of relief.

Next day there was muh dikhai rasm. Suraj Gayatri both give a gold necklace to Arpita as a gift. Yash was with all men up stairs, he has almost forget that they were about to return back to Mumbai today. Prashant asked Yash to record the rasam in phone so he stand to leave down stairs when he saw Aarti entering with her mother. She has wore a pink pearl beaded knot front tee sweater with denim jeans.

"Gosh, she is cute." He smiled, taking a pic of her in his mobile hiding from everyone's eyes, and that's when she saw him.

"What's this cheapo doing?" She thought.

Meanwhile she was looking for Yash.

"Excuse me." She found Yash alone in his room.

"Hey, I'm changing, get out." He covered his bare front with a T-shirt. Aarti giggled seeing him shying like a girl.

"Stop laughing." He gets annoyed.

"Okay." She put a finger on her lips. He turned away to pull on the T-shirt. She saw his mobile lying on the bed so picked it.

"You sicko, why did you take my pic?" She yell at him in shock as she finds her two pics in his camera roll.

"Um, I, a-ctually, your pics." He fumbled, himself not sure why he took her pics.

"Tell me or else I'm going to show this to your parents." She threatened him.

"Hey you can't do this." He marched toward her as she was almost on the door. He closed the door and pinned her against it. She was surprised but not afraid. By now she realised he isn't a bad guy.

"Tell me why you take these." Aarti asked again, she could feel his breath on her face. He looked at her blankly.

"Give it to me." He tried to snatch mobile but she pulled it back. In the process his lips grazed her cheek then on her corner of lips. Their eyes met, surprised by the new moment they shared.

"Not until you tell me and I will only give you your mobile after deleting my pics." She told him, trying to ignore what just happened but also know that it was just an accident. Yash left her and stepped back.

"You were looking cute so I took your pics, that's it, what else?" He told her just as a fact, she nodded and deleted the pics. Yash feels bad.

"Okay don't make this crying face I won't tell your maa papa but dare you take any picture again." She thinks he is scared because of her threat.

"Hmm…" he hummed sadly as she returned his mobile after making sure there weren't any more pics.

"Hey Aarti, what were you doing in Yash's room?" Ishita saw her coming out of the room.

"Are you both, I mean…" She smiles teasingly. Aarti's face was red with blush and anger both.

"You gutter minded chit." She slightly hit Ishita's head.

"Ouch." Ishita fakes a cry, she knows her friend better, she can't think of anything else than her books.

Precap: Upset Yash.

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

im sure yash has deep feelings fo arthi coming to her pictures on his phone which arthi deleted made him sad and another problem arthi is giving yash a hard time poor guy but she is also falling for yash the only time arthi will realise her rude behaviour towards yash when he leaves to mumbai too late to regret her blunder

SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: tatum86

im sure yash has deep feelings fo arthi coming to her pictures on his phone which arthi deleted made him sad and another problem arthi is giving yash a hard time poor guy but she is also falling for yash the only time arthi will realise her rude behaviour towards yash when he leaves to mumbai too late to regret her blunder

Yeah she is stubborn but let's see if Yash will leave her so early 😉

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 5

Fantastic Chapter

With Yash and Aarti's small encounters

she is starting to trust him , that he will not take

any advantage of her situations

oh wow she gets a chance to delete her photos from his cell

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Liked this one a lot❤ It had so many really cute AarYa scenes...but the way Aarti confronted Yash about that photo-thing is my fav...really loved the way she smartly deleted those pics from his photo..it's good tht she's getting this feeling that he's not that bad as she thought him to be..poor Yash,on one side,thought that she woulde tell this to his parents😂...anyways, nice update dear...keep it up🔥

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for the pm

Chapter 5

great update... excellently written

at least Aarti returned his blazer

sparks are flying between them

emotional bidaai

of cos Aarti though he was making fun of her

good that his friends advised him

well he helps Aarti

so he is attracted to her

nice that he apologised to her

Yash is close to his mom

as expected Yash annoys Aarti

Gosh he took a pic of her

oh so she saw her pics and confronted him

liked how she threatened him

nice that was direct with her

she did delete her pics

she assumed he was scared

not surprised her friends tease her

interesting precap

update soon

SillySoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja20_02

Liked this one a lot❤ It had so many really cute AarYa scenes...but the way Aarti confronted Yash about that photo-thing is my fav...really loved the way she smartly deleted those pics from his photo..it's good tht she's getting this feeling that he's not that bad as she thought him to be..poor Yash,on one side,thought that she woulde tell this to his parents😂...anyways, nice update dear...keep it up🔥

I'm glad that you liked it, thanku dear 😊

coderlady thumbnail

The hero came to the rescue and did her hook.

coderlady thumbnail

He keeps calling her alien and it irritates the hell out of her.

coderlady thumbnail

What else did you expect Yash? She caught you and deleted the pics. It was fair.