I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me again

No oh yeah yeah

You can never hurt me again

- Warrior, Demi Lovato

maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It's awesome chapter... Love to see AR moment.. They both remained their past... Love bonding between arman, tamanna and Rahul... Tamanna is so brave... Also sid punches the man who dare to speak against tammana...
Now looking for more AR moment, actually I want tham both as a couple where, boyfriend girlfriend or husband wife... Now update soon... Thanks for the pm.. .
Prizi thumbnail
res
unres

ok first i didn't expect this update... u surprised me prags..
that that aniket and adhiraj they deserves more punches.. they're cruel man.. tammy went through so much... wheres umar bhai??? can we expect him here???
now i knw why they love tammy so much...

for a moment i thought ho gaya syappa ab ridhima armaan ko tammy ke roop pe dekhegi aur kuch aur sochegi.. bt here we got a little AR... my babies and their dupatta... hayyeee

so maybe we can read some sid-tammy convo after this and some rahul-muskaan too... and nt to frget my AR.. though i knw maybe armaan will nt share anything with ridhima here... heck he's still not comfortable around her.. bt well ye lalchi dil mange more
Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prizi

res
unres

ok first i didn't expect this update... u surprised me prags..
that that aniket and adhiraj they deserves more punches.. they're cruel man.. tammy went through so much... wheres umar bhai??? can we expect him here???
now i knw why they love tammy so much...

for a moment i thought ho gaya syappa ab ridhima armaan ko tammy ke roop pe dekhegi aur kuch aur sochegi.. bt here we got a little AR... my babies and their dupatta... hayyeee

so maybe we can read some sid-tammy convo after this and some rahul-muskaan too... and nt to frget my AR.. though i knw maybe armaan will nt share anything with ridhima here... heck he's still not comfortable around her.. bt well ye lalchi dil mange more

Well, I'm glad I could surprise you. :)
Aniket & Adhiraj are scum and I hate them. As does everyone else.
So, now we know why Armaan is so protective of Tamanna. And Ridz also understands this, so she'll ease up on her dislike of Tammy. I think. :p
Umar Bhai will defo make an appearance but not now.

AR are <33333
I love them yaar. My babies.

We'll see about Sid - Tammy but a lot of RaMusk is on the horizon, so got that to look foward to.
Armaan may actually surprise you. There's a LOT of AR in the next chapter. So, yay!
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reserve
Unreserve
It was emotional part, really felt bad for Tamanna...
I knew her husband and in laws were animals, that's the reason she is no longer with them...
The way Armaan and Rahul got concern for her knowing that animal has got free from jail, everything got clear than an there...
He had abuse her to such intention, Tamanna is right not to forgive him ever rest of her life...
Those scars on her body, it really was scary to read, I can't even think how badly it would look...
So glad that Armaan and Rahul is with her, happy that finally Tamanna stood for herself and question the person who harm her so badly...
Glad that Sid and others were present there to witness how a human can be so inhuminity towards another human...
It was really a heartwreching part, when Tamanna question that man for abusing and harming her so badly that it might have kill her one day...
Not only him but his family were also torturing her , hitting her when she was a girl who would do anything to keep her family happy...
After reading this part, I understood why Armaan and Rahul had been protective for Tamanna...
Along with the three, Jaan also had been a part of it but never wanted to face this past of Tamanna knowing how heartbreaking it was...
With Armaan and Rahul's help, Tamanna had come out from the past, become a strong and independent girl...
She is a brave girl, she did right by facing her past to end it for the better future...
Felt bad for Armaan too, because we all know he can't see his love ones getting hurt and in pain...
After Jaan, Tamanna is like a sister to him and Rahul as well...

The part started with happy and laughing around, chasing of Tamanna by Armaan...
Tamanna playing her usual prank on Armaan after finding him in her room...
Knowing he must be worried for her and had a bad dream so to make his mood better, she play prank on him...

Than unknowingly Tamanna bring AR closed where both got lost in each other...
I love the dupatta part, hehehe truly said it always bring them close and more than Ridz, her dupatta loves him...
For a moment Armaan found something different in Ridz eyes for her, which she used to have for him earlier before she got married...
Only he is unaware that she is no longer a married girl and still deeply in love with him...

Ridz comparing herself with Tamanna and thinking that Armaan found a girl just like her...
Tamanna and Ridz is mostly like in every way, from the look and till their behavior...
I just hope that Ridz realized soon, only she is the girl for him till date and for rest of life...
Sure Tamanna is important in his life but not the way Ridz had been for him...
No other girl could take the place in his life which he has given for Ridz...

End of the part was hearttouching, when Tamanna break down when her ex husband and ex brother in law was kick out...
Armaan quickly reaching her side and taking her in to a hug, to comfort her when she cry out her heart...

Everyone knowing the harsh truth of Tamanna past, how Sid end up hitting her ex husband...
Love how Rahul and Nikki support Armaan when Tamanna was confronting her ex husband...
Truly they are the best friends of him, no matter if they are in same country or different...

Just love everything about the part...
Heheh its like my new style, starting comment from the end of the part and finished up to the top :P
So bear with me ;)
Love it love it love it and love u more :*

Thank u so much Prags...
Continue soon...
Take care :D
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
Marshmelow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh God ! This ff of your make me sooo much cry you know but its seriously amazing i don't like sad sad AR but you have write it sooo beautifully that it made me stuck with it and litreally you shows everyone 's emotions and all so beautifully but plzzz AR ko jaldi milwa dana because I can't see them apart for sooo long sooo plzzz ❤️
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Well, I'm glad I could surprise you. :)
Aniket & Adhiraj are scum and I hate them. As does everyone else.
So, now we know why Armaan is so protective of Tamanna. And Ridz also understands this, so she'll ease up on her dislike of Tammy. I think. :p
Umar Bhai will defo make an appearance but not now.

AR are <33333
I love them yaar. My babies.

We'll see about Sid - Tammy but a lot of RaMusk is on the horizon, so got that to look foward to.
Armaan may actually surprise you. There's a LOT of AR in the next chapter.So, yay!

okay i wanted to say so many things... bt after reading this sab kuch bhul gayi excitement me... plzzz update de de this week
mnpl52008 thumbnail
Nice update.
Hope to see the next update soon.
Wondering how they all will deal with what they saw today!!
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: RihooHaws

Reserve

Unreserve
It was emotional part, really felt bad for Tamanna...
I knew her husband and in laws were animals, that's the reason she is no longer with them...
The way Armaan and Rahul got concern for her knowing that animal has got free from jail, everything got clear than an there...
He had abuse her to such intention, Tamanna is right not to forgive him ever rest of her life...
Those scars on her body, it really was scary to read, I can't even think how badly it would look...
So glad that Armaan and Rahul is with her, happy that finally Tamanna stood for herself and question the person who harm her so badly...
Glad that Sid and others were present there to witness how a human can be so inhuminity towards another human...
It was really a heartwreching part, when Tamanna question that man for abusing and harming her so badly that it might have kill her one day...
Not only him but his family were also torturing her , hitting her when she was a girl who would do anything to keep her family happy...
After reading this part, I understood why Armaan and Rahul had been protective for Tamanna...
Along with the three, Jaan also had been a part of it but never wanted to face this past of Tamanna knowing how heartbreaking it was...
With Armaan and Rahul's help, Tamanna had come out from the past, become a strong and independent girl...
She is a brave girl, she did right by facing her past to end it for the better future...
Felt bad for Armaan too, because we all know he can't see his love ones getting hurt and in pain...
After Jaan, Tamanna is like a sister to him and Rahul as well...

The part started with happy and laughing around, chasing of Tamanna by Armaan...
Tamanna playing her usual prank on Armaan after finding him in her room...
Knowing he must be worried for her and had a bad dream so to make his mood better, she play prank on him...

Than unknowingly Tamanna bring AR closed where both got lost in each other...
I love the dupatta part, hehehe truly said it always bring them close and more than Ridz, her dupatta loves him...
For a moment Armaan found something different in Ridz eyes for her, which she used to have for him earlier before she got married...
Only he is unaware that she is no longer a married girl and still deeply in love with him...

Ridz comparing herself with Tamanna and thinking that Armaan found a girl just like her...
Tamanna and Ridz is mostly like in every way, from the look and till their behavior...
I just hope that Ridz realized soon, only she is the girl for him till date and for rest of life...
Sure Tamanna is important in his life but not the way Ridz had been for him...
No other girl could take the place in his life which he has given for Ridz...

End of the part was hearttouching, when Tamanna break down when her ex husband and ex brother in law was kick out...
Armaan quickly reaching her side and taking her in to a hug, to comfort her when she cry out her heart...

Everyone knowing the harsh truth of Tamanna past, how Sid end up hitting her ex husband...
Love how Rahul and Nikki support Armaan when Tamanna was confronting her ex husband...
Truly they are the best friends of him, no matter if they are in same country or different...

Just love everything about the part...
Heheh its like my new style, starting comment from the end of the part and finished up to the top :P
So bear with me ;)
Love it love it love it and love u more :*

Thank u so much Prags...
Continue soon...
Take care :D

Yes, Tamanna's ex - in laws are really bad people. Ugh. I hate them so much!
The whole thing was really scary for me too, but she has her new family now and they love her and she's in a much better place now, so it is easier. The poor thing has been through so much.

Yes, Tamanna came to live with them in really bad circumstances and so they're all really protective of Tamanna, but especially Armaan and Rahul because they helped her the most, along with lots of help from Jaanhavi.

Tamanna is definitely very important for all of them and it was really difficult for them to see her in that situation but it was necessary for Tamanna to stand up for herself so they let her do that.

Yes, Tamanna unkowingly played cupid for our babies. Hopefully Riddhima will get her head out of her behind soon and tell Armaan the truth.
Tamanna really is a lot like Riddhima, which is why it is easier for Riddhima to believe that maybe Armaan and Tamanna are together. But fikar not, we shall try to clear that misunderstanding ASAP. Aur phir, ek baar RM ki story track pe aa jaaye, fir toh Ridz ko Armaan se baat karni hi padegi. :p

Armaan really cares a lot about Tamanna, so he will definitely do everything in his power to help her through this.
Rahul & Nikki are the best, best, best friends ever and I <3 them so much! ❤️
They will definitely look after Armaan and help him as best as they can always.

Thank you so much for the long comment! <33333333333333

Love youuu! :*
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marshmelow

Ohhh God ! This ff of your make me sooo much cry you know but its seriously amazing i don't like sad sad AR but you have write it sooo beautifully that it made me stuck with it and litreally you shows everyone 's emotions and all so beautifully but plzzz AR ko jaldi milwa dana because I can't see them apart for sooo long sooo plzzz ❤️

Thank you so very much! I am so glad that you're enjoying the story! :D

AR will meet when the time is right. :p
But I shall try to make it ASAP.