Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Gauri is scared of baa as she has seen only the strict baa.she will be surprised to see the new baa.gauri got a nice welcome from the family.wish falguni was also there.

Mary456 thumbnail

All updates are nice.

Thank you.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer giving tablet to gauri was a lovely scene.ishveer talking about falguni was very emotional. Ranveer talking to ragini about ishani was cute and funny.selfie scene was nice.shocked about ishani's dream.what is it hinting at?Will chirag return to separate ishveer?

coderlady thumbnail

Was that dream a premonition of things to come?

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Seeing how nice romil was to gauri,it was hard for me to believe that he tortured her.maybe its his family members who tortured her in his absence.

Hi jasmine

its hard to accept but cvs showed gauri's story like that only.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri is scared of baa as she has seen only the strict baa.she will be surprised to see the new baa.gauri got a nice welcome from the family.wish falguni was also there.

Hi Jasmine

thanks for the comment

yes gauri is scared of Baa as she has not seen the changed Baa

glad you liked welcome Gauri got from her family

mmm Falguni would have been alive in the story

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mary456

All updates are nice.

Thank you.

Hi mary

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the updates

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer giving tablet to gauri was a lovely scene.ishveer talking about falguni was very emotional. Ranveer talking to ragini about ishani was cute and funny.selfie scene was nice.shocked about ishani's dream.what is it hinting at?Will chirag return to separate ishveer?

Hi Jasmine

thanks for the comment

glad you liked Ranveer giving tablet to Gauri

glad you liked the emotional talk about falguni between ishveer

happy that you liked Ranveer talking to Raagini about Ishani and Selfie scene

let us see in the future episodes what Chiraag's dream is going to bring in Ishveer life

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Was that dream a premonition of things to come?

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

let us see what is going to happen in the coming up episodes and whether this dream is a indicator of the future events

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 790

Next day Morning....

Ishani was completely ready for the day were she was sitting in the sofa of their room with a thinking face were Ranveer was combing his hair.

Ranveer(doing his make up and to Ishani without moving his eyes from the Mirror): Ishani today I will be coming early to home. I think let me, you and Raagini go for a walk in our Garden.

Ranveer getting no reply from Ishani he turned his eyes to Ishani were she was sitting in the sofa with a confused face were not even his single word went inside Ishani's ears.

Ranveer(with a not understanding face seeing the mirror and making his final check up and he came to the sofa and sat next to Ishani and in a calm tone): Ishani...

Ishani was still having a confused face she was not responding to him.

Ranveer(touching Ishani's shoulder): Ishani..

Ishani(feeling Ranveer's touch came to the world and seeing Ranveer next to her): Haan Ranveer...Got ready ...come let me serve breakfast to you (she was about to get up from the sofa).

Ranveer(before Ishani could get up held her hand and seeing her with a calm face): Let us go to have breakfast but before that tell me what happened to you?

Ishani(bringing a made up smile): Nahi Ranveer kuch nahi I am fine.

Ranveer(shaking his head as no): Nahi you are not okay Ishani. I was standing near the mirror and I was telling you something but you didn't respond to that till now.

Ishani(seeing his face):sorry Ranveer what you said?

Ranveer: Ishani let me tell you what I said but before that you tell me what happened to you?

Ishani (taking a deep breath): Ranveer yesterday night dream is disturbing me..

Ranveer hearing it he started to laugh well.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer laughing):Ranveer why are you laughing now?

Ranveer:Then what you ask me to do? Chiraag came in your dream and he said you will lose me. Ishani that Chiraag is dead he is not going to come back and all. Its just a bad dream why are you taking it seriously?

Ishani(with a sad face she had tears and in a instant she hugged Ranveer): I cannot imagine a life without you Ranveer. Without you this Ishani will be always incomplete. Yesterday that dream disturbed me and till now that dream is only coming in front of my eyes.

Ranveer(putting his hand over her shoulders and hugging her): Ishani let me tell you one thing very clearly here after we will never be apart from each other. We know to handle the problems so well hereafter no one can come in between us okay. (he made her come out of the hug and wiped her tears and with a smile); You please forget that dream okay. No one can take this Ranveer away from you. Even If they take me know If I show my anger face they will itself bring me back to you and tell you to handle me.

As he said this there was a little laughter from Ishani were Ranveer too laughed to her.

Ranveer (seeing Ishani):Okay let me tell what I was telling you being near the mirror. Today I will come home early evening let me, you and Raagini go for walking in the garden.

Ishani: Haan sure.

Ranveer(smiled to her):Tk let us go to have breakfast.

Ishani: haan let us go (seeing Raagini who was sleeping in the bed);I have to come back before Raagini wakes up.

Ranveer shook his head as okay and he got up from the sofa were Ishani too came behind him and they both came out of their room and started to get back to their routine.

The day was running in everyone's routine and the day came to its evening were it was exactly 5.30 when Ranveer entered their room were Ishani was sitting in the bed and was reading a Novel were Ranveer with a smile entered the room.

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani(taking her eyes from the book and saw Ranveer and gave a smile to him): Not bad as you said you came home early.

Ranveer: Haan today work was less that is why I planned for a walk in the garden.

Ishani; mmm

Ranveer:Where is Raagini?

Ishani: with Maa.

Ranveer(a naughtiness came in his face): How about tight hug Ishani?

Ishani(saw his face with a light smile):Ranveer If you get a little time alone you will use it to romance.

Ranveer: haan I will use it for romance only. Tell me whether we can hug?

Ishani:Close the door and come.

Ranveer: hmm okay(he had a bright smile in his face)

Ranveer got up and went and locked the door and came back to Ishani and sat in the bed facing her and with a cute smile opened his arms for her.

Ranveer:Chalo come and hug your husband with love

Ishani(with a light smile and in a questioning face): In this hug I will come out of that bad dream know?

Ranveer; Haan Ishani bilkul just hug me in this hug we will be feeling our love no one can break us.

Ishani hearing it with so much love moved herself close to Ranveer and opened her arms to hug Ranveer were that was the moment they heard a knock in the door were this disturbed both Ranveer and Ishani were both saw each other with a disturbed face.

Ranveer:Don't know what our love story is alone? some one came in between us.

Ishani: Ranveer chill let me go and see who has come.

Ranveer:(with a frustrated face): Haan

Ishani got up from the bed and she went and opened the door were she saw Gauri standing in front of her.

To be continued 😉