Precap was so Interesting,Rithik and Ranvver saved Shivanya and Ishani.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode 27

In Morning

At Farmhouse

In Rivanya's room

Shivanya: wakes up and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes to kitchen

In Kitchen

Shivanya: starts making coffee for everyone and after 10 min coffee is ready after that she goes back to her room to wake up Ritik

Back in Rivanya's room

Shivanya: comes in room and wakes up Ritik

Ritik: wakes up

Shivanya: tells to him go and get fresh and come coffee is ready

Ritik: ok and leaves for bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes to living room

After 10 min

Ishaani , Ragini , Ranveer and Shesha also came after getting fresh and all asked for coffee .

Shivanya: tells to all that coffee is ready and gives to all

All drinks coffee together

At Unkown place

We see Vicky and Rocky making plan to kidnap Ragini .

Vicky: asks Rocky where is Ragini now

Rocky: She is at her farmhouse with her family members

Vicky: ok lets go to their farmhouse from there we will kidnap her

Rocky: but if we try to kidnap Ragini her brothers will kill us vicky

Vicky: Rocky I don't care all I want is Ragini

Rocky : ok

Then we see Rocky and Vicky leaving for Farmhouse and reaches in 30 min from that unknown place and parks their bikes and goes inside the farmhouse and hides behind a tree.

At Farmhouse

Then we see both Ishaani Shivanya coming out from house and sits on chair in lawn

Vicky : tells to rocky that Ragini has come out go and bring her to me

Rocky : tells to vicky that he will no go alone you also have to come with me for that

Vicky: ok no problem

Both leaves from their to get Ragini

Rocky and Vicky: goes where Shivanya and Ishaani are siting and puts their hands on mouth so they can't speak

Shivanya and Ishaani: both bites on their hand and shouts "Ritik " and " Ranveer" help

Ritik and Ranveer: hears a shout for help immediately both goes out and sees Vicky and Rocky trying to kidnap their love Shivanya and Ishaani both runs torwards them and saves them

Both Ragini and Shesha also comes out

Ritik : tells to Ragini and Shesha to take Shivanya and Ishaani inside house

Shesha: ok jiju takes di back in house

Ragini: ok bhaiya takes Ishaani di back in house

After Shivanya and Ishaani went back inside the house both Ritik and Ranveer started beating Vicky and Rocky like hell

After 20 min

Ritik and Ranveer : stops beating and tells to stay away from Shivanya and Ishaani ever or something bad will happen to both of you and last thing they asks is what are they doing over here

Rocky and Vicky : tells them they came to kidnap Ragini

Ritik: started beating again to both

Vicky : takes out small knife and slashes on Ritik's hand

Ritik: blood start to come out from his hand

Ranveer: starts beating both and after 5 min he calls police

After 20 min

Police : comes and takes Rocky and Vicky away

After 5 min police left

Back in House

Ranveer: brings Ritik bhaiya inside the house

Shivanya: sees blood coming out from ritik's runs torwards him and asks him what happened

Ranveer: Bhabhi " Ritik Bhaiya was beating Rocky and Vicky but vicky brought a knife and slashed on bhaiya's hand

Shivanya: ok and tells Ragini to bring first aid box

Ragini: ok Bhabhi leaves to bring first aid box and gives to bhabhi

Shivanya: starts doing first on Ritik's hand and after 5min first aid is completed she goes to their room without talking to Ritik

All looks at Shivanya the way she took off to her room without talking to Ritik

Ritik: he knew that when my blood comes out Shivanya cries most

In Rivanya's room

Shivanya: siting on bed and crying

Ritik: comes back to their room and sees her crying and goes to her and looks her into the eyes her

Shivanya: tells to Ritik that you know when I see your blood I feel like I lost my life

Ritik: I know how you feel when my blood comes out and removes her tears from her eyes and kisses her lips to make her cry stop

Shivanya: kisses back and feels warmth and love of her from him and smiles at last

In Living room

Shesha: asks Ishaani di what happened with Shivanya di why she went away to her room without talking to jiju

Ishaani: I don't know shesha . but did u notice di eyes when Ranveer brought jiju back in home

Shesha: yeah di's eyes were wet when she saw blood of jiju suddenly her phone rungs and sees it is vikram's call so she goes out and starts talking to him

Vikram: how are you Shesha

Shesha: I am good and I am missing you badly

Vikram: oh baby you are missing me even I am also missing you badly

Both Shesha and Vikram talks for while

Back in Living

Ishaani: tells to Ranveer did you notice di and jiju's love how pure and passionate it is if one gets hurt other feel pain for her

Ranveer: yeah that's why Ritik bhaiya is blessed to have life partner like Shivanya bhabhi till eternity

Both Ranveer and Ishaani starts romancing each other and Ragini starts to get bored so she decide to go Bhaiya and Bhabhi's room

In Rivanya's room

Ritik : siting shirtless on bed with Shivanya

Shivanya: also without her top holding Ritik's hand and puts her head on his shoulder

Outside their room

Ragini: knocks on door

Due to this knock both Ritik and Shivanya stops romancing each other and wear their clothes again .

Shivanya: goes and opens the door and sees it is Ragini

Ragini: comes in room and asks him when we go back to home

Ritik: ok we will leave in evening Ragini

Ragini: leaves back to her room

In Garden

Shesha: talking to Vikram on phone

Both Vikram and Shesha disconnects the call after talking for 1 hrs

After 1 hrs

In Ranveer's room

Ishaani : siting on bed with Ranveer and holding his hand

Ranveer: careses her face with is hand

As day passed Night came

At Night

Ritik and Shivanya : tells to Ranveer to drop Ishaani and Shesha at house first then come home .

Ranveer: ok bhaiya and Bhabhi and leaves in his car

At Kapoor Mansion

Ranveer: drops Ishaani and Shesha first and leaves back for home and reaches home in 25 min

At Raheja Mansion

Ranveer and Ragini : reaches home and straight goes to their room and changes their clothes to night one and goes to bed and falls sleep .

After 30 min

Ritik and Shivanya: also reaches home and straight goes to their room and changes their clothes to night one then both goes to bed and falls sleep in each other arms .

Precap: Raghav and Naina romance and Sanjana again tries his luck to lure Veer .

Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Rocky Vicky kidnapped ishani shivanya instead of ragini by mistake.but they are so smart that they bit their hands.liked it.liked ranveer ritik saving them.shivanya giving first aid to ritik...ritik removing her tears and kissing her to stop her crying was lovely.shivanya loved him so much that she feels his pain.ishveee discussing about their love was nice.good that Rocky Vicky are arrested.hope they don't return to take revenge.vikram shesha talk was nice.hope vikram comes back soon.please show more ishveer romance.waiting for raina ragsan scenes too.this was one of the best parts of this ff. I am happy that this time you gave a long chapter
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Vicky and Rocky wanted to kidnap Ragini but they tried to Kidnap Shivanya and Ishani.😲
But Ritik and Ranveer beats them and saved Shivanay and Ishani,it was so Nice.😊
Ritik hurts his hand and Shvanya caring towards him was so Nice.😊
Rivanya Love Moments were so Cute.😊
Precap was so Interesting Raina Romance.😳
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr
All the part in season 2 were niz
Loved their movie vacation part much
😊
All their romantic moments were cute 😳
Update next soon Dr
Keep smiling and take care 😊
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail

Episode 28

In Morning

At Raheja Mansion

In Ranveer's room

Ranveer: wakes up and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes downstairs and waits for others to come

In Rivanya's room

Shivanya: wakes up and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes downstairs and sees Ranveer reading newspaper .

In Kitchen

Shivanya: starts making coffee for Ritik , her and Ranveer and after 14 min coffee is ready and gives 1 cup of coffee to ranveer

Ranveer: takes cup of coffee and says thanks bhabhi

Shivanya: takes other two cups to their room

Back in Rivanya's room

Shivanya: comes back in room and sees Ritik sleeping goes to him and starts to wake him up

Ritik: wakes up and pulls her and she falls on him and they have eyelock

Shivanya: gets lost in his eyes of him

After 1 min both comes in senses she tells him that go and get fresh and come coffee is ready

Ritik: ok and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh

Both drinks their coffee together then both goes to downstairs and sees sudha is making breakfast for everyone and mihir is watching tv

In Ragini's room

Ragini: wakes up and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes downstairs and asks for coffee

Sudha: gives her coffee

Ragini: drinks her coffee and leaves back for her room to get ready for college

At Kapoor Mansion

In Ishaani's room

Ishaani: dreaming about Ranveer he proposed for marriage suddenly she wakes up and smiles and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes downstairs and asks maa to give her coffee

In Kitchen

Priya: making coffee for her and after 10 min coffee is ready and gives it to her

Ishaani: drinks her coffee and goes to living room and starts reading newspaper

After 4 min

Ram: comes downstairs and asks for tea from priya

After 10 min

Priya: gives tea to ram and asks ishaani where is shesha

Ishaani: tells to maa that she will be in his room

In Shesha's room

Shesha: wakes up and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes downstairs and asks for coffee

Priya: gives her coffee

Shesha: drinks her coffee and leaves for her room again so she can get ready and leave for job

At Raheja Mansion

In Rivanya's room

Ritik: goes to bathroom and takes shower and comes back in towel and takes out his suit from cupbord and wears his suit .

Shivanya: make him wear his coat and both of them goes downstairs

After 15 min

Both Ranveer and Ragini also came downstairs after getting ready and sits at dining table for breakfast

At Dining Table

All have their breakfast together then we Ritik, Ranveer , Shivanya , Mihir leaves for office and Ragini leaves for college

In Austria

At Mehra House

In Raghav and Naina's room

Naina: wakes up and sees raghav holding her through waist and removes his hand and places a forehead kiss on him and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes to kitchen to make coffee for her and raghav .

In Kitchen

Naina: starts making coffee for him and Raghav and after 12 min coffee is ready and she takes to their room and puts the trey on table of their room and goes to him and starts waking him up

Raghav: wakes up and pulls her and she falls on him and they have a eyelock

Naina: gets lost in eyes of him

Both of them are lost in each other eyes and both comes in senses in 1 min

Naina: tells him go and get fresh coffee is ready

Raghav: ok and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh

Both of them drinks their coffee together and he asks her should we take shower together

Naina: first she is hesitant but looking at love of Raghav she says yes

In Sanjana's room

Sanjana: making a another plan how to lure veer again after lots thinking she got an idea and she decides she will use this idea to lure veer

Back in India

Ritik: first drops Shivanya to her office and leaves for office after dropping her

At Office

Ranveer and Mihir : reaches office and both of them goes inside and starts working on maheshwari project .

After 10 min

Ritik : reaches office and straight goes to his cabin and starts working on blueprint of maimi project on 5 star hotel and calls his secretary and tells to book two tickets to miami of next week

Secretary : ok sir and leaves and books two tickets of miami of next week

Back in Austria

At Mehra House

In Raghav and Naina's room

Raghav: goes to bathroom and start preparing bathtub for both and at last he puts shampoo in the water and comes out of bathroom and locks the door so nobody could disturb them

Both Raghav and Naina goes in bathroom and strips each other fully and gets in bathtub and Naina puts her head on Raghav shoulder and kisses him on his lips

Raghav: kissing her lips softly and kisses her neck and gives a soft sponging on her back

After 20 min both have taken shower and comes out of bathroom and wears their clothes and goes downstairs

Back in India

At college

In Class

Professor : calls each and every student to sumit the project and at last calls Ragini and Sanskar to sumbit the project

Ragini and Sanskar: comes and sumbit the project to sir

Professor : sees their work of project done by Ragini and Sanskar get impressed and tells them well done Ragini and Sanskar

Ragini and Sanskar: thank you sir

After 30 min bell rings period got over and 30 min free time came

In Free time

Ragini: talking to sanskar and tells him that both rocky and vicky came to kidnap me but instead they tried to kidnap shivanya bhabhi and Ishaani di and then my both bhaiya beated hell out of vicky and rocky and due to vicky ritik bhaiya's hand got hurt and my bhaiya's got them arrested

Sanskar: what this all happened and now you are telling me ragini and last he says that finally we can relax a bit because rocky and vicky will not return

Ragini: yeah

Then we see both Ragini and Sanskar goes to canteen and buys two pepsi cans and celebrates for Rocky and Vicky getting arrested

Back in Austria

At 5 star hotel

In Room

Sanjana: calls veer to a hotel

After 25 min

Veer: comes to that hotel and goes to room where sanjana has called him and knocks on door of room

Sanjana: opens the door and tells him to sit

Veer: sits on bed

Sanjana: goes to bathroom and wears a very short and revealing dress and comes out of bathroom and starts dancing infornt of him

Veer: enjoys her dance ( In mind-now getting more suspicious why sanjana is doing this he has to find )

Sanjana: starts to opens his shirt

Veer: gets angry at sanjana and gives a slap and leaves from their and straight goes to home

Sanjana: another plan got failed

Back in India

At Raheja Mansion

At Night

All have dinner together after that all goes to their rooms and falls sleep

In Rivanya's room

Ritik: tells to Shivanya next weeek we are going to miami

Shivanya: ok smiles

Then both Ritik and Shivanya goes to bed and falls asleep in each other arms .

Precap : Holi Celebrations

aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update..
loved to see raina scenes after a long time..
plz update soon..
plz send me pms whenever you update..
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
rivanya morning scene was as usual romantic. ishani dreaming of ranveer proposing her was romantic. please make her dream true.nice to see ragsan celebrating Rocky vicky's arrest with Pepsi.cute scene. raina morning scene where naina finds raghav's hand on her and giving him a forehead kiss was romantic.raina bath scene was so sensual and romantic. sanjana did sexy dance wearing sexy dress before veer and got slapped. ha ha.it was long update. I am happy. but need ishveer scene very badly
Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Rivanya Love Moments were so Cute.😊
Ishani Dream was so Nice.😊
Ragsan part was so Interesting.😊
Raina Romance was so Cute.😳
Veer slapped Sanjana,it was so Nice.😊
The Pics were so Nice.😊
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊

Episode 29 ( Holi Special)

In Morning

At Raheja Mansion

In Rivanya's room

Shivanya: wakes up and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes downstairs

In Kitchen

Sudha: making tea for Mihir and after 10 min tea is ready and gives it to him

Shivanya: starts making coffee for her and Ritik and after 10 min coffee is ready and she takes to their room only

In Living room

Mihir : drinking his tea and finishes it and reads newspaper after that

In Ranveer's room

Ranveer: wakes up and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes downstairs and asks for coffee from maa

In Rivanya's room

Shivanya: comes back in their room with coffee and goes to Ritik to wake him up

Ritik: wakes up

Shivanya: tells to Ritik go and get fresh coffee is ready

Ritik: goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and drinks coffee with his love Shivanya after drinking coffee he decide to call papa ram and dials his no

At Kapoor Mansion

In Ram and Priya's room

Ram: phone starts to ring and sees it is call of Ritik so he picks it up

Ritik: hello papa I have called you to invite for holi celebration at our house

Ram: ok we all will come and disconnects the call

Ritik: also disconnects the call

Then we see Ritik and Shivanya goes downstairs and tells he has invited his in laws for holi celebrations

Mihir and Sudha: ok

In Living room

Ranveer : Hears this and smiles drinking his coffee and finishes it and reads newspaper

Ritik: tells to Ranveer that invite Maheshwari family also for holi celebration

Ranveer: ok bhaiya

In Ragini's room

Ragini: wakes up and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and goes downstairs and asks for coffee from maa

Sudha: gives coffee to her

Ragini: starts drinking and finishes it and put cup in washing

At Kapoor Mansion

In Living room

Shesha and Ishaani : drinking their coffee

Ram and Priya: comes and tells we have to Raheja house for holi celebration

Shesha and Ishaani : both gets happy they will get to meet di , jiju , ranveer and ragini

After 2 hrs

Whole holi prepartion was over at Raheja Mansion

At Kapoor Mansion

In Ram and Priya's room

Both gets ready and goes downstairs and calls Ishaani and Shesha

In Ishaani's room

Ishaani: wears a white dress and goes downstairs and waits for shesha to come

In Shesha's room

Shesha: wears his dress and goes downstairs

After 5 min

All of them leaves for Raheja Mansion and reaches Raheja Mansion in 30 min from there Mansion and parks their car inside the house and they goes inside and rings the bell

Ritik and Shivanya : opens the door and welcomes them

Shivanya: hugs her parents and gets happy on seeing them

Ram and Priya: also hugs back Shivanya and gets happy on seeing after long time

Then we see Shesha and Ishaani comes inside and hugs di and she hugs them back

After 1 hrs

Maheshwari family also arrived for holi celebration at raheja mansion

At Raheja Mansion

In Garden

Everyone starts to play holi

Mihir and Sudha: first puts the colors on Ram and Priya

Ram and Priya : puts the colors on Mihir and Sudha to

Ritik and Ranveer : runing after Shivanya and Ishaani to put color on them and finally catches them and puts the color on their cheeks

Shivanya and Ishaani : now both are running after Ritik and Ranveer to put color on them and at last finally both got caught due to Ragini and Shesha help and puts colors on cheeks of Ranveer and Ritik

Sanskar : comes out from nowhere and puts color on Ragini from back

Ragini: sees Sanskar and runs after him to put color on him and finally catches him and puts color on him

Ranveer: takes Ishaani in his arms and throws in tub of water

Ishaani: gets fully wet and smiles at ranveer's antic and takes a bucket full of water full of colors and throws on Ranveer

Ranveer: gets fully wet and pulls Ishaani closer and they have a eyelock at last he kisses her forehead

Ishanni: smiles when he kissed her forehead

Ritik and Shivanya : were watching this and smiles how ranveer threw ishaani in tub of water of colors

Ritik : takes Shivanya in his arms and takes to tub of water of colors and tries to throw her but does not

Shivanya: says to Ritik don't do this or I will not talk to you

Ritik: but does not listen and finally threw Shivanya in tub of water of colors

Shivanya: gets fully wet and comes out of tub and takes a bucket of water which is full of colors and throws on Ritik

Ritik: gets fully wet and pulls her closer and they have a eyelock at last he kisses her forehead

Shivanya: smiles when he kissed herforehead

Sanskar: takes a bucket of full of water full of color and throws it on Ragini

Ragini: gets fully wet and runs after sanskar to get him wet also

All Ritik , Shivanya , Ishaani , Ranveer , Shesha watches them and smiles

Shivanya : comes and help Ragini in catching sanskar

Ragini: throws a bucket full of water of colors on Sanskar

Sanskar: gets wet and smiles at Ragini

Ragini: smiles to and says thanks to bhabhi for helping her

As day passed evening came all guest have left

In Evening

In Living room

Ritik: tells to papa and maa that me and Shivanya are going to Miami next week for little vacation and office work

Mihir and Sudha: ok

Ragini: talking with Shivanya Bhabhi and saying because of bhabhi today I got payback at sanskar and hugs her

Shivanya: also hugs back and says to her that you are one and only my beloved sister in law that's why helped you and I will be always there for you whenever you want that's promise

Ragini: thanks bhabhi and smiles

Ritik: comes and asks Ragini what shall he bring from Miami for her

Ragini: some tank tops and jeans Ritik bhaiya at last hugs her bhaiya

Ritik: also hugs back

Shivanya: sees this and smiles at love of Ritik for Ragini

As 3 hrs more passed night came

At Night

At Dining Table

All have dinner together at dining table and after dinner is done

Ritik: tells to Ranveer that he will handle office till he does not come back from Miami

Ranveer: ok Bhaiya and leaves for his room and straight goes to bed and falls asleep

Ritik and Shivanya: also leaves for their room

In Rivanya's room

Shivanya: opens the door and both goes inside

Ritik: locks the door of their room

Both strips little bit and goes to bed and falls asleep in each other arms

Precap: Ritik and Shivanya leaves for Miami and Ranveer takes out Ishaani on movie and dinner