Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
rivanya met at the gym.wow.gym scene was nice.ritik dropping shivanya and Shivanya kissing his cheek was romantic. you put perfect pics of rivanya gym scene.raghav saving naina from goons and naina thanking him hugging and kissing was lovely.but wish you had put raina pic in that scene as there was a similar scene in pmhmd where raina met for the first time.naina's scenes with ragini and gautami and ritik raghav scenes with Dadi were nice.
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow nice update loved it thank you for pm.
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ritik and Raghav meeting Shivaniya and Naina again and they somehow met😳 and also helped them too ..Gym scene and Raghav helping Naina also good ..❤️
they are attracted to each other and girls kissed them on cheeks too ..how lovely was that and than both were thinking about that..😉

Dadi knows the wish now and let's see how it happens ..😃
thanks for pm ..😳pics awesome ..lovely update.⭐️
Edited by RM14 - 7 years ago
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updates.
Loved them both.
Continue soon.
Thanks for the PM dear.
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Episode 7

In Vancouver

In Morning

At Kapoor Mansion

In Shivanya's room

Shivanya : Dreaming about Ritik

Further in dream she kissed him Shivanya nervously awake from the sleep

Shivanya: Huh..what was that dream means? Mai or Ritik

Hum?...Kiss?? Oh No..Hum to bs friends haina Shivanya...ur gone mad how could i kiss him

In Naina's room

Naina : comes to living room after getting fresh and start helping her maa in breakfast and asks where Shivanya di

Ragini: tells her she is still sleeping and asks don't both of you have to go office and hospital

Naina: tells to maa that today me and di are taking time off from our work so we can help you

Ragini: ok smiles

After 2 min

Shivanya : comes to living room after getting fresh from her room and hugs her sister and maa then asks for coffee

In Living room

Naina : brings two cups of coffee for di and herself and puts it on table

Shivanya and Naina : drinks coffee together and finishes it then both watch news on Tv

At Mehra Mansion

In Ritik's room

Ritik : Trying to concentrate on novel but he fails because of Shivanya's thought

Ritik: why i can't focus yr?

Yeh Shivanya Mere Mind Se Jati Kyun Nahi Hai

Shivanya Appeared as in Ritik's imagination

Ritik: Tum

Shivanya: Itna miss karoge to muhje ana hi parega na Kya hua Mr?

Asese kya dekh rahey ho

Ritik: Shivanya...Pyaar ho gaya hai muhje..tumse

Shivanya: so why don't you confess your love?

Ritik: Are you crazy? Mai nahi bol sakta

Shivanya: But why

Ritik : Agar tumne "Na keh dia tou...

Shivanya: Tou kya

Ritik: Tou mai tumhari dosti bhi kho dunga and i dont want to lose you and our friendship

In Living room

Raghav : comes to living room after getting fresh and asks maa where is Ritik bhaiya

Priya : tells him that he was reading a novel in his room

Raghav: ok smiles

After 3 min

Ritik : also comes from his room and hugs her brother and dadi then asks for cold coffee from maa

Priya: brings two glasses of cold coffee for Ritik and Raghav

In Living room

Ritik & Raghav : start having cold coffee together and finishes it then both leaves back for their rooms to get ready for office

In Ritik's room

Ritik : goes to bathroom and takes quick shower and comes out in towel then takes out his suit from cupboard and wears it then comes to living room from his room and waits for Raghav to come

In Raghav's room

Raghav : goes to bathroom and takes quick shower and comes out in towel then takes out his suit from cupboard and wears it then comes to living room from his room

At Dining Table

Ritik & Raghav : starts having breakfast and finishes it then both leaves for office in their respective car's

At Kapoor Mansion

In Shivanya's room

Shivanya : Thinking about the dream*

wo dream...main itna kyun soch rahi hun uske bare mein

*Ritik appears as in Shivanya's imagination

Shivanya: Tum

Ritik: Shayad pyaar hogaya hai tumhein muhjse

*Ritik Vanished*

Shivanya : smiles and said muhje pyaar?Ritik se? I miss him.. think about him even about dreaming about him.. So.. is this love

At Office

Ritik and Raghav : reaches office and straight goes to their cabins

In Ritik's cabin

Ritik : starts making blueprint of 5star hotel on laptop and finishes 1st draft of blueprint of hotel

After 5 min

Ritik : I wish... i tell you how much i love you Shivanya

Back at Kapoor Mansion

In Shivanya's room

Shivanya : yes... this is love i can't believe it... i am in love but what about him

Kya wo bhi mujhse

I want to know but how...

After 6 min

Naina : comes to Shivanya di room and knocks on door

Shivanya : hears knock sound and comes out from thoughts of Ritik and opens the door and sees Naina and tells her come inside

Then both goes and sits on bed and starts talking with each other

Naina : notices di is very happy and asks what is reason behind happiness

Shivanya : tells to Naina that she is in love with Ritik

Naina: gets happy with this news and hugs her di

Shivanya : also hugs back naina

Then both Shivanya & Naina watches movie Creed in di's room on tv

Back At Office

Ritik : calls in Raghav's and tells him look after whole material and stuff for 5star hotel

Raghav : ok bro don't worry

Ritik : smiles

In london

At seminar of surgeons

Neil : arrives and that place through cab and goes inside venue and meets everyone

After 1 hrs

Seminar went perfectly

Neil : calls Ragini

Ragini: sees it's Neil phone immediately pics up and says hello and asks how he is

Neil : says he fine seminar went perfectly today and i am coming back tomorrow and at last asks how is Shivanya and Naina

Ragini : tells to neil that both are good

Neil : ok smiles

Then both talk with each other for while

Then both disconnects the call

Ragini: gets back to household works again

As day passed night came

At Mehra Mansion

Ritik & Raghav : returns back home from office and asks for food from maa

Dadi & Priya : says to both that go and change and come till make food ready

Raghav and Ritik : Ok maa and dadi then both leaves for their rooms to change into home wardrobe

After 7 min

In living room

Ram : watching football match on Tv

Ritik & Raghav : comes and sits on dining table and sits on chairs

Priya : serves dinner to both

Ritik & Raghav : starts having dinner together and finishes it then both goes to dadi to tell about Shivanya & Naina

Ritik & Raghav : comes to dadi and sits next to her and tells her about Shivanya and Naina from how they met in club and whole story.

Dadi : gets happy with this and tells to both of them that she wants to meet Shivanya & Naina

Raghav & Ritik : ok dadi then both smiles and leaves for their rooms

In Raghav's room

Raghav : comes back to his room after having dinner then comes to bed and sits on bed and starts reading novel called "Frankenstein and finishes reading 3 chapters of novel then keeps book on lamp table then falls asleep peacefully

In Ritik's room

Ritik : comes back to his room after having dinner then goes to window and prays to god to show Shivanya's face in moon and after 2 min he sees Shivanya's face in moon then comes bed and falls asleep with thinking of Shivanya and smile on his face

At Kapoor Mansion

Ragini : calls Shivanya and Naina for dinner

After 2 min

Shivanya & Naina : comes from their rooms and sits on chair of dining table

Ragini: starts serving food to Shivanya & Naina

Shivanya & Naina : starts having dinner together with maa and finishes it then both asks when papa is coming back

Ragini : tells to them that he is coming tomorrow only

Shivanya & Naina : ok smiles then both left for their rooms again

In Naina's room

Naina : comes in his room after having dinner then comes to bed and sits on bed and starts reading novel called "Tales of Two Cities and finishes reading 3 chapters of novel then keeps book on lamp table then falls asleep peacefully

In Shivanya's room

Shivanya : comes back to her room after having dinner then goes to window and prays to god to show Ritik's face in moon and after 2 min he sees Ritik's face in moon then comes bed and falls asleep with thinking of Ritik and smile on his face

Precap : Ritik tells Shivanya that Dadi wants to meet you and naina and Raghav and Naina starts to realize their feelings for each other

Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 6 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
B'ful update n pics ..⭐️
Couples are thinking about each other❤️
So sweet n lovely moments ..n of dreaming too..😳
They are dreaming so much of each other 😉
Good 😆Precap is awesome too..👍🏼
Thanks for pm.
Cont.soon.😃

anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Liked it!!
Lovely pics.
Rivanya were dreaming about each other. Shivanya was imagining Ritik kissing her and Ritik was scared to confess his love for her concerning her rejection. Both were immersed in dreaming about each other with realisation of their love. Shivanya shared her thoughts to Naina while was happy for her and other hand Ritik and Raghav shared about their meeting with Shivanya and Naina to their dadima.
Nice precap!!
Thanks for the pm !
:))
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update. All scenes are romantic
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shivanya kissing Ritik in her dream.so romantic.no words to say how beautiful Rivanya imagination scene was.Ritik talking to imaginary Shivanya n Shivanya n imaginary ritik conversation was romantic.pics were perfect.pic edits were too good.Ritik is hiding it from shivanya as he is scared to loe shivanya.oh. Shivanya sharing her luv 4 ritik with naina was a sweet scene.neil ragini ph conversation was nice.plz try to show sweet scenes on nail ragini too.ritik raghav telling dadi abt naina shivanya was nice.rivanya praying to God to show each other face in a the moon n seeing each other in d moon was romantic.it was a perfect chapter.but still i'm not satisfied as there was no Raina.I feel Raina scenes should have been there.Since its a Rivanya Raina ff please give equal no.of scenes to both Rivanya n Raina
Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Chapter

Rivanya were dreaming about each other. Shivanya was imagining Ritik kissing her and Ritik was scared to confess his love for her concerning her rejection. Both were immersed in dreaming about each other with realisation of their love.