Frequent Posters

sadiasaba68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
part-18(A)
today for the 2nd time i read it...
n it has the same effect on me...
last time i cried n so as today...
i love draupadi... she seems very close to my heart...
myb every women think like that as she symbolize not only a perfect woman bt also a extraordinary being on earth...
don't want to use any preposition for this update..
it's just divine n u r such a blessed writer.. love u navu ...hats off dear πŸ‘
sadiasaba68 thumbnail
part-18(B)
i read it twice today itself... n once before...
i can't stop my tears...
the emotions, the words, the whole thing is divine navu...
arjun's pov is beautifully explained...
about losing the child πŸ˜’ i don't have word for saying anything πŸ˜”
the convo between govind n draupadi is the most Divine convo i have ever read ...just hats off navu... don't ever stop writing... it's not just a quality in u it really shows how much blessed a writer can be... πŸ‘
despite knowing arjun was there she ignored him... i can imagine how he felt...bt that was what she felt on the court...
Divine Update...πŸ‘ πŸ‘
sadiasaba68 thumbnail
navu pls don't end it πŸ˜’
I'm gonna miss this SS very much πŸ˜”
it gave us prefect moments of ardi... they way we wanted them to be...u wrote it that way...
I'll be getting one last pm for this SS.. this feeling is giving me pain...do something pls...πŸ˜”
the whole update is beautifully written...
she came out n everyone took vows... she didn't react...
i know not to punish them but to make them realise that she have become emotionless...
the part where she met her children is divine...
the boys were angry bt more than that they were hurt...they were feeling helpless.. any son would be..
seeing their mother in this state...
n the daughters...they didn't understand the whole thing bt for a daughter it's enough to see her mother's eyes to know what she's going through...
prativindhya... he must have felt that he was destroyed...as his mother was in such state that too for his father..
all ignored their father except the four of arjun's children..
i loved that he was able to make his children believe in him...
the scene between Arjun and Draupadi was beautiful..
myb the must needed convo for them...
the words that arjun spoke i loved them..
ps: can we get scene between draupadi n her father n her siblings... as three of them r too most important part of her life n what happened equally affected them too... if it goes with ur last update then pls add some scenes...
n I'm gonna miss this SS πŸ˜”
Edited by sadiasaba68 - 9 years ago
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sadiasaba68

part-18(A)
today for the 2nd time i read it...
n it has the same effect on me...
last time i cried n so as today...
i love draupadi... she seems very close to my heart...
myb every women think like that as she symbolize not only a perfect woman bt also a extraordinary being on earth...
don't want to use any preposition for this update..
it's just divine n u r such a blessed writer.. love u navu ...hats off dear πŸ‘

Thank you so much Saba for such wonderful comments! I am truly overwhelmed with happiness!πŸ€—
We all love Draupadi, she is an extremely strong woman and she CAN stand up for herselfπŸ˜ƒ
I am sorry you cried while reading the update but I am glad you could get the essence of the update and that you liked it!😳

part-18(B)
i read it twice today itself... n once before...
i can't stop my tears...
the emotions, the words, the whole thing is divine navu...
arjun's pov is beautifully explained...
about losing the child πŸ˜’ i don't have word for saying anything πŸ˜”
the convo between govind n draupadi is the most Divine convo i have ever read ...just hats off navu... don't ever stop writing... it's not just a quality in u it really shows how much blessed a writer can be... πŸ‘
despite knowing arjun was there she ignored him... i can imagine how he felt...bt that was what she felt on the court...
Divine Update...πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Omg, don't cry yaar Saba! 😳
I am so glad that you liked Arjun's POV. Really happy the you liked ArD's conversations with Krishna.
Thank you so much Saba, for such heart warming appreciation. I can't express how happy I am!πŸ€—
Exactly, that is how Draupadi would have felt in the courtroom and he had to understand that!
It is your appreciation and support that encourages me to write and I promise that I will never cease to write!πŸ˜ƒ

navu pls don't end it πŸ˜’
I'm gonna miss this SS very much πŸ˜”
it gave us prefect moments of ardi... they way we wanted them to be...u wrote it that way...
I'll be getting one last pm for this SS.. this feeling is giving me pain...do something pls...πŸ˜”
the whole update is beautifully written...
she came out n everyone took vows... she didn't react...
i know not to punish them but to make them realise that she have become emotionless...
the part where she met her children is divine...
the boys were angry bt more than that they were hurt...they were feeling helpless.. any son would be..
seeing their mother in this state...
n the daughters...they didn't understand the whole thing bt for a daughter it's enough to see her mother's eyes to know what she's going through...
prativindhya... he must have felt that he was destroyed...as his mother was in such state that too for his father..
all ignored their father except the four of arjun's children..
i loved that he was able to make his children believe in him...
the scene between Arjun and Draupadi was beautiful..
myb the must needed convo for them...
the words that arjun spoke i loved them..
ps: can we get scene between draupadi n her father n her siblings... as three of them r too most important part of her life n what happened equally affected them too... if it goes with ur last update then pls add some scenes...
n I'm gonna miss this SS πŸ˜”

Hey bhagwaan, itna lambaa comment!😲😲😲
No darling, not the last PM, I will post an epilogue too!πŸ˜‰
You have been such a supportive reader Saba, really love you so much!πŸ€—
Yes, the children were hurt and angry with their fathers, they wanted to protect their mother from them.
Silent treatment and realisation is more hard-hitting than punishment, and they had to realise it!
Being a daughter too, I know how it feels to see your mother hurt and that is what I want to portray for both their daughters too!πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you lots and lots Saba, I can really not thank you enough for such heartfelt comments that you have left!❀️
Done, the next update will have your request!πŸ‘πŸΌ
8520NK thumbnail

EDIT

Epilogue

NOTE - This is the first ever time that I had tears in my eyes while posting a piece of my writing and the first time that I haven't posted TBC.

But the EPILOGUE will be posted soon and I am taking requests for it, I will try and weave in your requests in the epilogue so please mention if you have any requests in your comments.

Also, thank you Mamta (LiveYourDream) for telling me about this incident where Arjuna presents jewels to Draupadi.πŸ˜ƒ

@Sadiasaba68 - Your scene posted above!😳

Announcement - I have a surprise for you all, I want to write a short TS on ArDi, so if there is any particular topic you want me to write on, I will. It can be from Kalyug or Dwapar Yuga. I will announce the topic when I post the Epilogue, so please send in your suggestions or requests. It could be anything on them that you may like to read!😊

Scroll down and find your names! If you are mentioned twice, then consider yourself special! HeheπŸ˜‰

Edited by 8520NK - 8 years ago
8520NK thumbnail

A huge thank you to all my readers! If I have missed out your name, I apologise!😊

From the beginning till the end...

And the one's who came later with a bang...

A big thank you to my silent readers too, some of you, who click like regularly and those who read the story without me knowing that they do. Thanks for your association too...😳
Edited by 8520NK - 9 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for wonderful comment Navika πŸ˜ƒ
This chapter is awesomeπŸ‘
Eagerly waiting for the Epilogue
Edited by Nonie12345 - 9 years ago
Nive27 thumbnail
Oh my god!! Thank you so much Navika di for acknowledging me.. And thank you so much taking us on this indescribable, eternal journey of our ArDi.. I will really miss this SS.. You are truly a wonderful writer di!.. Waiting for the epilogue eagerly. :)
With every end, there comes a new beginning, and that new beginning for us is your beautiful kalyug FF... Will be hooked to it. :D
Lots of love and hugs.. :)
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rs !
Omg last chap . Give me some time to cry 😭

Oh Navika ! This was such an amazing chap ! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved every word penned in it . I just read your first chap today and realised how this two chap first and last has left a special place in my ArDian heart.
Can not explain how much I love this chap .
The way u portrayed all the happenings and the way u added ArDi immortal love .
The conclusion was a brilliant one! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Surely ArDi will always have a special place in we ArDi-ians heart as well as this SS . I can not believe it seems like just yesterday that you had started this journey , with every shot u gave from the ArDi first love making to Pargiti and Padmakshi 's birth , every chap was special and I always loved reading your chaps which never failed to bring a smile in my face . 😳
I will miss commenting here the most ! And thank u so much for the thank u note . πŸ˜ƒ
Really happy and looking forward for your TS . Make it three shots . πŸ˜‰ And I got no suggestion but do write in Dwaprayug only as u have done a tremulous job here !

Anyways I m going from here wiping my tears . πŸ˜†

Love
Sam

Edited by Texie-Shady - 9 years ago
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg! The last chapter and I am still so far. This is so sad for me.
Navika - Look dearie, I told you earlier, I am telling you again, You, my friend Arya, Yagya, Krishnaa, Texie and a few others are really important people to me. You people are very important to me. You people are a big reason why I login on IF everyday even if I don't update or I don't read any story it if I am not following any forums. You people were with me in every (almost in every) Mahabharat moment of IF and moreover the love I have received is unending! So for me, if I am mentioned twice by you, then there is not a bugger and more important IF moment! All I can say is I want to be with you people, talking with you, reading all your fantastic works and enjoying with you people.

Love you ! And all my other IF friends!