Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilardi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

my oldest brother had staked my wife, and yet she,

I yearned to have her in my arms, assure her that everything would be alright, that we would win back her Indraprastha, that I would win back her home
Open the door arya, open it, I fear she may...I wouldn't have asked even this of you if it was in my control but only you or Brahta could do it."

I realised, this is exactly how she would have felt when I had cried guiltily, when I had ignored the hope in her eyes, my eyes mirrored hers as that hope diminished within me, because right now, I was asking Madhav for hope for me, not her, because she was a part of me.

"Jiji was pregnant. She lost her baby."

My child. Our child. He had a right over everything, but my child, my child was not his, it was only ours. I looked up at that murderer, who was now shedding tears uncontrollably.

"I will be avenged Govind, I will be avenged. I will not let them rest till they win back my home, till they punish all those who were part of it. I will not stay silent after I have been called a Vaishya, only because I learnt to sacrifice early in my life, only because I sacrificed my love, only because I didn't want my father to lose his pride, only because I didn't want to destroy a mother's hope of watching her son be a king and only because I didn't want a brother to despise his own brother or to make a human being live a life of guilt with me. I want revenge Govind, revenge for each insult that I have endured today at the hands of those vicious men."

" Remember, you are unlike any other."

"Leave for exile? But what about my children? I cannot leave them alone? I cannot let their childhood be affected, Govind."

"Sakhi, do it for the child that you have lost.

"Yes, yes sakhi. You were carrying his child. You have lost a child, your child. That is why you fainted today. Do you trust me, Draupadi?"

There was a long silence after that. Her eyes were read as she took in the truth, but she did not let even a single drop of tear spill from her eyes. Finally, she spoke:

"I trust you Govind. I will go with them, for the child that I have lost and for those I have to protect. I trust you more than anyone, anyone."

In that moment, I knew that she knew all along that I was there.

I was crying the whole time as I was reading it!! read it 4-5 times to compose myself! the first time it just tore me apart!the way u described HIS feelings was heart wrenching! never thought I would get so emotional! the thought of the lost baby was something I could not digest until I read it for 4-5 times..this just left me speechless...the above lines will inevitably have an everlasting impact on me!!!...too much praising now...update soon!👏
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mothiaai

this is heart wrenching!

read it all in one go!
the intensity of d last two updates is scary..d pain dat dey went through..u managed to perfectly highlight the pain n emotions of draupadi n even arjun!!
the way arjun realises the horrible disaster dat happened in their lives after they lost their child n realising how he held on to his childhood principles only to be hurt n punished so badly is really bad!

u write really nice!..just wonderful👏

plz update soon!!

Thanks a lot😃
I am glad that you liked the SS!
Yes, the CH updates had high intensity but really happy that you liked the chapters from both their POVs and my take on the incident.😊
Thanks again!😳
8520NK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilardi

my oldest brother had staked my wife, and yet she,

I yearned to have her in my arms, assure her that everything would be alright, that we would win back her Indraprastha, that I would win back her home
Open the door arya, open it, I fear she may...I wouldn't have asked even this of you if it was in my control but only you or Brahta could do it."

I realised, this is exactly how she would have felt when I had cried guiltily, when I had ignored the hope in her eyes, my eyes mirrored hers as that hope diminished within me, because right now, I was asking Madhav for hope for me, not her, because she was a part of me.

"Jiji was pregnant. She lost her baby."

My child. Our child. He had a right over everything, but my child, my child was not his, it was only ours. I looked up at that murderer, who was now shedding tears uncontrollably.

"I will be avenged Govind, I will be avenged. I will not let them rest till they win back my home, till they punish all those who were part of it. I will not stay silent after I have been called a Vaishya, only because I learnt to sacrifice early in my life, only because I sacrificed my love, only because I didn't want my father to lose his pride, only because I didn't want to destroy a mother's hope of watching her son be a king and only because I didn't want a brother to despise his own brother or to make a human being live a life of guilt with me. I want revenge Govind, revenge for each insult that I have endured today at the hands of those vicious men."

" Remember, you are unlike any other."

"Leave for exile? But what about my children? I cannot leave them alone? I cannot let their childhood be affected, Govind."

"Sakhi, do it for the child that you have lost.

"Yes, yes sakhi. You were carrying his child. You have lost a child, your child. That is why you fainted today. Do you trust me, Draupadi?"

There was a long silence after that. Her eyes were read as she took in the truth, but she did not let even a single drop of tear spill from her eyes. Finally, she spoke:

"I trust you Govind. I will go with them, for the child that I have lost and for those I have to protect. I trust you more than anyone, anyone."

In that moment, I knew that she knew all along that I was there.

I was crying the whole time as I was reading it!! read it 4-5 times to compose myself! the first time it just tore me apart!the way u described HIS feelings was heart wrenching! never thought I would get so emotional! the thought of the lost baby was something I could not digest until I read it for 4-5 times..this just left me speechless...the above lines will inevitably have an everlasting impact on me!!!...too much praising now...update soon!👏

I am sorry Vanshika that I made you cry but also, I am glad that I could write something that made you experience such intense emotions. This was one the most difficult phases of the story that I managed to write and I ma glad that you liked it!🤗
I can't thank you enough for leaving behind such heartfelt and warm comments!😃
Update coming soon!😳
8520NK thumbnail

EDIT

Next Part

@Panchali12 the conversation between ArDi is for you!😊

Hope you like it!!

Please hit like and leave your comments because this is the second last chapter!😭

Edited by 8520NK - 8 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Emotinal chapter Navika😊
You made me cry😭
Edited by Nonie12345 - 9 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res 😳
Unres !
This really was an emotional chap ! 😭 Maybe because it is second last one😭
I can not believe this amazing SS is coming to an end ! 😔
Anyways coming to the update !
Such an lovely update !
The part with the children was an very emotional one . I mean tunne Mujhe rula diya yaar ! The part where the children protected their mother from their own father was 🥱
The love the part where Arjun makes his sons promise that they will take of their sisters .
The palace was destroyed ? But it is okay ! Good for that Duryodhan .
U know the mud one part . In star Bharat they should that Arjun had taken vow of mixing mud in his food but they never showed it 🤢 I always to see the scene . 😳
Thanks for the scene .
And the ArDi Conversation was 👏👏
I love this dialogue of Arjun .

"I am sorry. I let you down, I let myself down. I was bound by the teachings of my childhood. But, I should've known better. I promise Panchali, I promise that you'll get back your home. I wanted to make the separation from our children worth it for you. I...I don't deserve to say this, not anymore, but still...I love you Panchali."

And this one is really good .

"Because this reminds that I have to avenge you and the child that I lost."

Overall amazing update ! Continue soon . And u are making me emotional saying that u r ending this SS .

Love
Sam

Edited by Texie-Shady - 9 years ago
aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ARE! NO!
THIS ISN'T GOING TO BE THE SECOND TO LAST UPDATE
AT LEAST GIVE US 5 MORE UPDATES PLEASE!
WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEIR REACTION AFTER NOT SEEING THE CHILDREN FOR YEARS AFTER VANVAAS!!!!
oops sorry for all the caps😛
great update dear!
jus keep sending me pm's bc/ i keep reading the ff/ss but i dont have time to write a long comment... sry yaar :(

panchali12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aaawww!!
Thankuuu
Its a wonderful part
They lost one kid so couldn't they have one more😛😛.
Don't end this FF plss
Updateee
sirivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear!!!!
Loved it...
Very beautifully written...
Plz don't end this story so soon...
Thanks for d pm:)
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww.. You are ending this soon?
Will miss it!
I loved the interactions of the children with their mother... So touching and heart breaking at the same time
As for the hubbies less said the better😡
Great update