Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

Loved it, Navu!! It was a pleasure reading this!!! Kaash StarBharat main aisa hota!! Thanks for writing this!!

Thanks for appreciating this because I wasn't too happy with the way this one turned out.πŸ˜ƒ
But aaj bahut thanks kar rahi ho sakhi aisa kya hua? πŸ˜‰
8520NK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

God Navu u made me surprise and happy as anything 😊 fantastic one dear πŸ‘ gosh yaar kaha tha yeh update ab tak ? 😲 Aur kaha chupa ke rakha tha iss hidden talent ko yaar πŸ˜ƒ such a lovely one but why did u stop it here dear ? Agar agli baar asa ananya kiya toh meh 😑 lol 🀣 waiting for more dear aur next time a romantic one , mujhe kehiti ho ki romantic update karneko aur Khud hi nahi karti why ? Anyways thanks for the pm and sorry could not be the first one dear . Busy thi na school meh toh but waiting more dear update soon

Oh dear! I really didn't expect that you would like this one. But thank you soo much Sam!πŸ˜ƒ
I didn't have time so I had to stop but I really wanted to update so this happened but paaka you'll see 'Romance' in the next update! Aapke saath @red- anyaya* nahi karungiπŸ˜†
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 8520NK

Oh dear! I really didn't expect that you would like this one. But thank you soo much Sam!πŸ˜ƒ
I didn't have time so I had to stop but I really wanted to update so this happened but paaka you'll see 'Romance' in the next update! Aapke saath @red- anyaya* nahi karungiπŸ˜†

your always welcome dear and keep updating and now waiting for the romance part and sorry for the wrong spelling 😳 and when is the next update dear ?
8520NK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

your always welcome dear and keep updating and now waiting for the romance part and sorry for the wrong spelling 😳 and when is the next update dear ?

No idea, can't commit abhi! Jabhi I'll get time then!
But I'll try to update fast!πŸ˜ƒ
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg omg omg... update soon dear...!!!!
uff u remind soo much of my Os.. now i've to read it!! πŸ˜†

8520NK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

omg omg omg... update soon dear...!!!!
uff u remind soo much of my Os.. now i've to read it!! πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Krishnaa di, that's a huge compliment.
Will pakka try to update soon!πŸ˜ƒ
8520NK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjana_JA

Wow Navu its awesome!!!...Naughtiness at its peak!!!!😳

Ab tho Subhi bacha li,lekin Baad me Panchali ka kya hoga!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Waiting for ur next update dear!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Sanju! Haan wait till you read the next update! That'll be heights!☺️
8520NK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sha-Ja-Fanatic

I am very sorry dear as I couldn't keep my promise! (That is a paap!)

The parts were wonderful! How do you write so flawlessly??
No words to express it! Please do continue!

Thank you Ani, so happy you finally read it!πŸ˜‰
Well, maybe it's not flawless but if you say so I hope it's good!πŸ˜ƒ
Will try and continue soon!😳
8520NK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sha-Ja-Fanatic

Phew... Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got enough time without any interruptions to read it! (I hate interruptions while reading😑)

I got bored while studying so took a short nap and decided to read it ASAP and TADA! I read it!
Now enough of my blabber! Coming to the point, You've seriously left me speechless!
Navu darling it's super-awesome!!!!!
Right from their emotions to everything, you've written it extremely well! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I am telling you, you have the qualities to be a great writer!
Thanks for sharing this masterpiece with me! I am so grateful!

Aww Ani, Thank you sooo much sakhi!
You know that's really sweet! Finally reply kiya aur mujhe senti kar diya! PagliπŸ˜†
8520NK thumbnail

Chapter 4 - Victory of the Night Warrior

Draupadi was restlessly pacing back and forth in her chambers. Although her Arjun had silently left her, she was certain she had seen the smugness on his face. And she knew he wouldn't leave a battle mid-way, although Govind had quite an impact on her husband's mind nowadays, and she couldn't do anything but make wild guesses about what was going on in his unpredictable mind. It had been hours since she had caught him behind the curtain, and nightfall was fast approaching.

Night, it suddenly dawned on her. That was her Aryaputra Arjun's strength. He was the only warrior who could fight and win a battle even in the dark, so accurate was his prahaar. Her heartbeat's rate picked just then, and she placed her hand over the thudding organ.

But she was the samragyi, she reminded herself. Even though she had realised that the battle was his today, she wouldn't accept defeat, even when it came. She wasn't someone who accepted loss gracefully. Backing down, and accepting defeat even before the battle commenced was something cowards did. And Draupadi was anything but a coward. But for now, her brain and heart, both were in conflict. Her heart wanted to take her straight into Arjun's arms, but her mind was totally against it, and her pregnancy wasn't helping matters either.

Draupadi was lost in thought when she heard someone cough from behind her. Her mind wasn't functioning properly, since she was too busy trying to analyse her husband's strategies. She didn't notice the sky turning a dark blue, as the earlier purple faded and the last traces of light diminished. She didn't notice the crescent-shaped moon come up in the sky, and mark its position amongst the millions of stars. And she even failed to notice that the cough was of a deep, familiar voice. Instead, she thought it was a daasi and slashing her hair, she turned around sharply. But as soon as she did, her face changed colour, and settled on a distinct shade of orange-red. She felt adrenaline rush through her veins, as she came across the sight of her beloved husband, a shiver running down her spine. Her eyes widened.

On the other hand, it was Arjun's turn to be amused, as he noticed his wife's rapidly changing expressions. This was his advantage over her, surprise. She was yojanagandha, no one could not notice her, let alone ignoring her. The alluring fragrance emanating from her, of the blue-lotuses would trumpet her arrival from miles away. His felt himself swell with pride as he realised that he had finally managed to trap his enchantress, that his victory over her was absolute this time. But her protruding belly, and the slight flush from her nervousness was making him change his mind, it was making her look adorable as opposed to the sensuality that he associated with her, each time he thought of them together, with their bodies bare and their limbs entangled. However, this time he was the vijaya, and he wouldn't let his change of mind be visible till he made use of the golden opportunity.

Slowly, he strode toward her, slowly, steadily, holding her gaze. Draupadi moved too, but her feet led her backward, their steps in sync. Beads of sweat glistened on her neck, as she noticed the familiar glint in his eyes and his signature lopsided smile. They left the warmth of the chamber and entered the balcony, still caught in a passionate trance and Draupadi failed to realise where she was going. Suddenly, her back came in contact with the parapet and just as she lost her balance, Arjun held her in his sturdy embrace, his arms enclosing her waist. The light from the oil lamps that lit the chamber was being reflected by the mirrors on the doors of the balcony, straight onto her face, making it glow like never before. Suddenly, he pulled her toward him, whispering enticingly, "You have celebrated your victory my love, it is my turn now."

Arjun leaned in, kissing the corner of her lips, just slightly, enough to tease her, while she her nails dug into the skin of his biceps. He then continued to press soft kisses along her neck, over the arch of her shoulder and up to her ear, purposely breathing hot air over her skin, and smiled as he felt her shiver in his arms. Draupadi tried her best to control the thread of desire that spiralled through her and bit her bottom lip, containing the moan that threatened to escape. She knew well enough what the action would do to her husband, and sure enough, as their gazes met, she saw the raw lust that mirrored her own.

Draupadi knew he was doing it all intentionally, but she was also aware of the power she had over him at the moment, and hence seeing her chance, she manoeuvred herself out of his hold and dashed away from him. She had just crossed into the chamber, when her warrior swiftly caught up with her. He grabbed her hand, making her spin and drew her up, in his arms.

This time, she made no attempt to escape him, for she knew it would be futile. Instead, she found herself lost in his gaze that did nothing to conceal his desire from her. She felt the heat rush through her as her veins turned molten. Carefully, he set her down on the bedstead, shifting the net of the canopy aside with his elbow.

By the time she felt the his teeth nip at the crook of her neck, and her body caged under his, her wrists caught by his large hands, she was lost in ecstasy and shouted his name. Soon, their bodies were bare, only the heat from the flaming passion enveloping them both. He tried to be as gentle as he could, before she pulled him to her, and took his lips in a drugging kiss, their love-making then turning chaotic and fierce. And Arjun proceeded, to take his revenge.

They loved each other throughout the night and their feelings for each other turned the consequences of their personal battle into a night filled with love, the walls registering their tale of amour fou.

Next Part

Edited by 8520NK - 8 years ago