Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Urmila11

very beautiful family moments 👏 I always love to see Pandava family happy 😊 thanks for the PM!

Thanks dear!😳
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
awwwhhh i'm sooo in love with this chapter...
i'm still blushing reading this... n i'm reading it again n again... ☺️

Panchali stood on her toes and gently whispered in his ears, "Humaare prem ka sakshya iss vishva mein aane vaala hai."

i sooo loved this potion too dear 🤣

Towards this protest, Subhadra adapted her jiji's attitude and shot a sharp look at the twins
8520NK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

awwwhhh i'm sooo in love with this chapter...
i'm still blushing reading this... n i'm reading it again n again... ☺️

Panchali stood on her toes and gently whispered in his ears, "Humaare prem ka sakshya iss vishva mein aane vaala hai."

i sooo loved this potion too dear 🤣

Towards this protest, Subhadra adapted her jiji's attitude and shot a sharp look at the twins

Aww, Krishnaa di thank you soo much! You're reading and appreciating this SS itself really means a lot😃
Plus Parth and Panchali's romance is much needed❤️
Subhadra ko bhi toh apni jiji ke saath rehker kuch asar ho gaya hai😉
8520NK thumbnail

Chapter 3 - The Glint of Challenge

The daasis were running from here to there and back, drapery was being hung upon the pillars, being fixed in place with flowers. The number of employees had suddenly increased as many times as the number of seasons in a year, while the air around the kitchen smelled of delicious items, most of them to be approved by the yuvraj Bheem. All in all, the palace of Indraprastha was in a hustle.

The Rajsuya Yajna was as close as the first monsoon shower after a string of hot, dry days during summer and everyone wanted the affair to be flawless, as close to perfect as possible. The hearts of mostly everyone had started to beat a little harder, mostly of excitement and the others, of anxiety.

For the Pandavas, the event was of dual emphasis -- their mother, the former queen of the kingdom of Hastinapur and now the Rajmata, Kunti would step into the state that they had made infamous in all of aryavrat as a flourishing one, turned it from the barren Khandavprastha to a center where the subjects were secure, wealthy and happy, Indraprastha and which proved that the Pandavas, her sons were considered as a force to be reckoned with, after all they had put in their sweat and blood to expand the kingdom which would be ruled by the righteous King Yudhistir. They wanted to see her eyes gleaming with pride. Moreover, their kingdom would finally become liberated, free of any relations with the vicious Kauravas.

For the Upapandavas, they would finally experience their grandmother's unconditional love and affection and get to hear her tender voice.

For Subhadra, it was the time to prove to her jiji that even she could oversee the activities of the palace effortlessly. While Draupadi had been advised to rest, Subhadra had dutifully taken it in her hands to arrange the momentous event. Although Draupadi had been sceptical, not trusting anyone to take such a mammoth responsibility, the yuvrani had assured her, promising to put in her best, and true to her word, she had woken up before sunrise and gone to bed late, not taking a moment of rest in between from the time she had been given the superior position of utmost authority. She knew she couldn't manage it like the queen, but she would do what was in her capacity to satisfy the queen, and get the rare smile of approval from her.

The Samragyi had been noticing it all, her eyes were hawk-like when it came to catching even minute changes in her palace and here, it was going through a transformation altogether. The orders for everything had been placed months in advance after her approval had been taken, and she had even given her nod after samples had arrived a few days ago, but the implementation was not under her stern gaze, but the soft, twinkling eyes of Subhadra.

Once, she would not have imagined even in the wildest of her nightmares that she would hand over her share of responsibility to that meek-looking child-woman, but things had changed over time, after she had spoken to her then nemesis' brother, her own best friend, Krishna. A few days after Arjun's arrival, she had realised that she would never be able to hate Subhadra, no matter how much she wanted to, and Subhadra wasn't at fault either, all she had done was fallen in love, but with her husband. In the past few months, she had accepted Subhadra as her little sister wholeheartedly. She knew everyone had doubted it at first, even Arjun had a little, but had she not, she would never have entrusted Subhadra with the responsibility of overlooking the arrangements for such an event like the Rajsuya Yajna, and in her beloved palace too.

As Draupadi leaned on the velvet covered back of her swing, she smiled remembering just how stressed Subhadra had been, and how she had had to calm her down, telling her how she would have to embrace her personal style and overlook the arrangements in a fashion that exuded elegance, but also add her own personal touch. Subhadra had understood then, but Draupadi could relate with her, after all she had felt it the anxiety too, as she had put in her heart and soul each time she had done something on such a scale, and so was Subhadra.

She let out a sigh, relaxing in her new position, as her eyes fluttered shut. This was the most joyous time of her life. Her four sons were turning out to be extremely talented; each displaying the qualities inherited from her and their respective fathers, while her and Parth's baby was on its way, towards her arms and into the world. She placed her hand on her five month old belly, dreaming of how if a son, like she wanted, her future child would be a valiant warrior, exceptionally brave and brilliant while handling the bow, just like his father. But her husband had other dreams. He wanted a girl, a beauty worth being written about in the pages of history, a spitting image of her mother with beautiful, expressive eyes. Irrespective of what they wanted, both of them were ready to accept whatever god had written in their yet to be born child's destiny.

All day, well all afternoon long Arjun had been thinking about his wife. These days, it had become a necessity, a habit; he could not stop thinking about her, and he had to see her in between during the day but that had not been the case that particular day. The day before he had been gone to inspect the city and had returned when she had already fallen asleep. Even when he had woken up, she had already gone out of the chambers, her sweet scent lingering on her pillow and he had lost her to their colossal palace.

Arjun had finally been able to take out time and after fulfilling his duties as the senapati, he was walking towards the chamber he shared with Draupadi. As he entered the chambers, his mind was filled with ideas about an extravagant romantic evening, but when he slowly stepped onto the carpeted floor, about to call out to her, his words never left his lips, as he was mesmerised by his wife sitting on her swing, softly humming a soft tune.

Involuntarily, Arjun's feet led him behind the nearest curtain, a sign that not only his mind but even his body parts were well versed with all corners of his wife's boudoir. As he crept behind the thick portiere, cocking his head slightly from behind it, he silently admired his wife. His eyes first settled on her face, which was glowing. With her eyes closed, and a serene expression on her face, she took his breath away. He frowned slightly, when he saw that her luscious hair was drawn in a loose plat, with only a few curly strands framing her face because he always liked it let loose, his artistic fingers itching to untangle her mass of thick hair. But his expression changed rapidly and gave way to a bright smile as his eyes fell upon her protruding belly, making her look even more beautiful.

Arjun's eyes darkened with controlled passion, and his romantic distraction made him bump into the decorative right next to him.

He looked on as Draupadi turned around in horror, her gaze shooting to him, and her eyes wide. He cringed as he saw her gape at him, but then her lips thinned, and he knew immediately she was suppressing a smile, but in the next moment she burst into peals of laughter.

Draupadi was still giggling, knowing that her husband was embarrassed, but then he pushed aside the curtain half way, letting the rays of the sun dance their way into her chambers. Arjun straightened himself, an impish smile on his lips, and marched forward, straight towards her like a predator towards its prey.

She knew what that expression meant, after all even she had been craving for him in the past two days, but she wouldn't let him know it. So, with her head held high, she did what she thought was supposed to in that moment, wait for him.

While, Arjun knew that he had won this time, he was about to sweep her off her feet, literally but just then Subhadra's voice echoed through the chamber. And Draupadi's expression changed rapidly like the weather during monsoon. As Subhadra entered, Arjun cursed her for taking his rare moment of victory from him.

"Did something happen here jiji? Are you alright? I heard a strange sound coming. Sorry, I couldn't come earlier; I had to settle the children."

An irritated Arjun turned around, and was walking towards the door grumpily, when he heard Draupadi reply, "Oh, nothing Subhi. You are the one who is so worried about me, it is because of you I am always saved. Or else, god knows what keep on happening in this Raj bhavan. You save me from everything, and everyone."

Draupadi's eyes bore into his back, and as if on instinct he turned his face towards her, just on the threshold of the chamber. Understanding the underlying sarcasm in her words, he recognised the glint in her eyes, but then winked at her, and thought to himself, I'll not leave you tonight Krishnaa visualising his future victory.

Next Part

Edited by 8520NK - 8 years ago
Sanjana_JA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Navu its awesome!!!...Naughtiness at its peak!!!!😳
Ab tho Subhi bacha li,lekin Baad me Panchali ka kya hoga!!!😳😉
Waiting for ur next update dear!!!😃
Edited by Sanjana_JA - 9 years ago
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very well written!!
How i wish they had showed some happy moments like this in ⭐️Bharat !!
But thank you so doing a wonderful job of filling that gap
-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am very sorry dear as I couldn't keep my promise! (That is a paap!)
The parts were wonderful! How do you write so flawlessly??
No words to express it! Please do continue!
Edited by Sha-Ja-Fanatic - 9 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it, Navu!! It was a pleasure reading this!!! Kaash StarBharat main aisa hota!! Thanks for writing this!!
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
God Navu u made me surprise and happy as anything 😊 fantastic one dear 👏 gosh yaar kaha tha yeh update ab tak ? 😲 Aur kaha chupa ke rakha tha iss hidden talent ko yaar 😃 such a lovely one but why did u stop it here dear ? Agar agli baar asa ananya kiya toh meh 😡 lol 🤣 waiting for more dear aur next time a romantic one , mujhe kehiti ho ki romantic update karneko aur Khud hi nahi karti why ? Anyways thanks for the pm and sorry could not be the first one dear . Busy thi na school meh toh but waiting more dear update soon
Edited by Texie-Shady - 9 years ago
8520NK thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

very well written!!
How i wish they had showed some happy moments like this in ⭐️Bharat !!
But thank you so doing a wonderful job of filling that gap

Thanks a lot! I too wish StarBharat had more ArDi scenes!😃