Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ƒWow dear wat should I say it was so romantic and funny . Shubhadra as always sweet and the way she kept the twins quite made me laugh too much . Woh bhi toh akhir draupadi ki behen hogi thoda bahut shik liya apni jeeji se ๐Ÿ˜› and Arjun reaction was a lovely one
A great one dear ๐Ÿ‘ and I m sad I could not be the first one ๐Ÿ˜ญ now onwards pm me dear before u post it so that I can be the first one ๐Ÿ˜† lol
Anyways was really good dear keep writing more on ArDi and expecting another fantastic one like this๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Texie - 10 years ago
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

Beautiful dear, as I said earlier. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Such positivity. Loved everyone teasing Paarth!๐Ÿ˜†
And loved the last part a lot.๐Ÿ˜ณ
The whole update was such a beautiful blend of feelings, romance and emotions.๐Ÿ‘
Hope you are continuing, ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you soo much Angela!
I intentionally wrote the teasing part๐Ÿ˜‰
You guys write such amazing stuff and that's what inspires me to write (not to mention ArDi)๐Ÿ˜ณ
The continuing vaala part: Have some ideas in mind, will post soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by 8520NK - 10 years ago
8520NK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Texie

๐Ÿ˜ƒWow dear wat should I say it was so romantic and funny . Shubhadra as always sweet and the way she kept the twins quite made me laugh too much . Woh bhi toh akhir draupadi ki behen hogi thoda bahut shik liya apni jeeji se ๐Ÿ˜› and Arjun reaction was a lovely one

A great one dear ๐Ÿ‘ and I m sad I could not be the first one ๐Ÿ˜ญ now onwards pm me dear before u post it so that I can be the first one ๐Ÿ˜† lol
Anyways was really good dear keep writing more on ArDi and expecting another fantastic one like this๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks a lot Sam! Wow, didn't expect these compliments dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@blue - True that!๐Ÿ˜‰
Sure, will pm you before updating and will try to write another one soon!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8520NK

Thanks a lot Sam! Wow, didn't expect these compliments dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@blue - True that!๐Ÿ˜‰
Sure, will pm you before updating and will try to write another one soon!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

haha will be waiting for that dear๐Ÿ˜†
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Angela, don't think that you commented first because I was the first one to comment through PM, kyon Navu?And now the update, I know I spoke before the same but even after reading again I cannot stop myself from saying this, people say I make them speechless but you truly made me speechless with this!!! Subhi ki teasing aur glaring(behen kisi hai yaar) se lekar mere shyness tak everything was a balance!!! Such a perfect blend and a very unique one because almost all the FF writers of ArDi made Drau bold but no one actually showed this very priya side of her, which is an epitome of femininity!! Loved it!!!
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

Angela, don't think that you commented first because I was the first one to comment through PM, kyon Navu?And now the update, I know I spoke before the same but even after reading again I cannot stop myself from saying this, people say I make them speechless but you truly made me speechless with this!!! Subhi ki teasing aur glaring(behen kisi hai yaar) se lekar mere shyness tak everything was a balance!!! Such a perfect blend and a very unique one because almost all the FF writers of ArDi made Drau bold but no one actually showed this very priya side of her, which is an epitome of femininity!! Loved it!!!

Lol dear. I am still the firsr. I commented before you on the PM too!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
8520NK thumbnail

Arre yaar Yagya emotional kar diya tune mujhe๐Ÿค—
Thank youu so much for the wonderful comments dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Seriously both you, Angela and everyone is so appreciative towards my work. It's really touching!๐Ÿ˜ณ
And Drauapdi is a woman of substance and epitomeโญ๏ธ
Vaise Angela ne pehle pm par kiya tha, kyun Angela?๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by 8520NK - 10 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8520NK

Arre yaar Yagya emotional kar diya tune mujhe๐Ÿค—
Thank youu so much for the wonderful comments dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Seriously both you, Angela and everyone is so appreciative towards my work. It's really touching!๐Ÿ˜ณ
And Drauapdi is a woman of substance and epitomeโญ๏ธ
Vaise Angela ne pehle pm par kiya tha, kyun Angela?๐Ÿ˜›

Emotional karne ke liye thodi naa kaha hai maine ye sab!!! You are welcome, dear!!! Ab itni achchi likhti ho to appreciate kiye bagair kaise rehna!!!Kisi ne bhi kiya ho, dil se karna anivarya hai, mujhe to pata nahi tha ki tu ne Angela ko bhi PM kiya tha!!!
8520NK thumbnail

Emotional karne ke liye thodi naa kaha hai maine ye sab!!! You are welcome, dear!!! Ab itni achchi likhti ho to appreciate kiye bagair kaise rehna!!!Kisi ne bhi kiya ho, dil se karna anivarya hai, mujhe to pata nahi tha ki tu ne Angela ko bhi PM kiya tha!!!

Koi baat nahi priya sakhi, yeh hee nateeja hota hai CC ko theek se na padne ka! CC check karti toh pataa chal jaata ki maine Angela ko bhi pm kiya tha!
Ab I'm like that only, mein khushi ke aasun bahaane mein vishvaas rakhti hoon๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you once again for being so appreciative dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very beautiful family moments ๐Ÿ‘ I always love to see Pandava family happy ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks for the PM!