Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
wow dear... i juz imagined drau in her birth clothes and her first snaan as shown by SP...
wow dear... u made me blush... ha ha!!! this is such an awesome one...
reallly cant believe that this is your first OS.. superb yaar!!! keep up the good work!!

8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

wow dear... i juz imagined drau in her birth clothes and her first snaan as shown by SP...
wow dear... u made me blush... ha ha!!! this is such an awesome one...
reallly cant believe that this is your first OS.. superb yaar!!! keep up the good work!!

Thank you soo much Krishnaa di, really your appreciation means a lot!
Would really try to keep up to your expectations in my next.😃
Even I wrote this OS keeping that in mind and it's ArDi afterall, now it's our turn to make you blush after you make us blush with your updates in Kalyug😳
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG it was so good seriously and now I don have any words to say . The feelings were real and all the scenes were fantastic 😃loved it and plz do pm me when u wrote more and do write more
8520NK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Texie

OMG it was so good seriously and now I don have any words to say . The feelings were real and all the scenes were fantastic 😃loved it and plz do pm me when u wrote more and do write more

Thanks a lot for the appreciation, coming from such an awesome writer as you I'm really glad😃. Will surely try and write something by this weekend and pakka pm you😳
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 8520NK

Thanks a lot for the appreciation, coming from such an awesome writer as you I'm really glad😃. Will surely try and write something by this weekend and pakka pm you😳

wow thanks for the flattering and I m waiting for update dear 😉
mothiaai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful dear!😳
Loved the way it expressed emotions!👏
You have penned it down with such great care and love that the price comes out to be really touching.
Do keep writing
I just cant believe dat its ur first..
8520NK thumbnail

Originally posted by: mothiaai

Beautiful dear!😳

Loved the way it expressed emotions!👏
You have penned it down with such great care and love that the price comes out to be really touching.
Do keep writing
I just cant believe dat its ur first..

Thanks a ton! Glad you liked it😊
It's really overwhelming to get such great comments. Would love to write more and get your precious reviews😃
8520NK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Texie

wow thanks for the flattering and I m waiting for update dear 😉

Update coming shortly😃 or maybe a continuation OS of this one. You'll have to wait and see😉
8520NK thumbnail

Chapter 2 - A Cryptic Declaration

All of Indraprastha was surrounded in a jovial atmosphere, and the air just seemed fresher. After all, the first step of the kingdom becoming a liberated state had finally been taken and the victorious princes of the kingdom, the mighty Bheem and the Gandeevdhari Arjun were returning along with Yadav shrestha Vasudev Krishna after successfully killing Jarasandha, the ruler of Magadha, hence gaining another ally for the kingdom after making his son sit on the throne.

As their horses entered the town gates, the crown cheered loudly. All hail the princes! All hail Vasudev! Flowers were being showered onto the three warriors, who now came into the line of vision of Subhadra and the other three Pandavas, Yudhishtir, Nakul and Sahadev, who had been waiting at the palace gates to welcome the trio with open arms.

Krishna's chariot was being followed by Bheem and Arjun, both on horseback as they entered the gates of the palace and stepped down from their chariot and horses respectively. But amidst the smiles and the celebrations Arjun sensed that something was amiss and involuntarily his eyes moved from one to another, looking for something, someone. Finally, he realised that Draupadi wasn't standing there amongst the family members with the Pooja thaal, as was ritual.

Meanwhile, Bheem had just retreated back to his place after a boasting session of how he was able to kill his fierce enemy after fourteen days of battle with his unmatchable strength as well as his intelligent idea of ripping apart Jarasandh's body into two and then throwing both the ripped parts in opposite directions.

Arjuna distractedly stepped forward to receive his jyeshta's blessings, giving a forced smile but almost everyone noticed his wandering eyes. Subhadra's eyes first caught attention of his distraction and she smiled smugly, recalling a conversation, her eyes locking with her brother's.

"But Subhadraa..."

"Jiji don't think about giving this news to Arya. You will not be able to, even if you want to, because before you I will, and if not, then his brothers most definitely will break the news to him!"

And the sound of heartfelt laughter reverberated in the chambers.

Subhadra sheepishly asked, "Whatever happened Arya? You seem to be looking for someone, but whom? If I am not mistaken, all of us are here, aren't we Nakul?" she turned to her brother-in-law, who seemed to be biting his lip, trying to contain his laughter.

Arjun, unmindful of his surroundings, then blurted out, "Panchali?"

He regretted his words as soon as they left his mouth as the others instantly grew silent, gaping in his direction, making him cringe, as he flushed in embarrassment, his eyes moving here and there frantically, before he heard someone snicker, and as his warrior instinct caught up, making him alert and he raised his head, everyone roared with laughter, embarrassing Arjun further.

After sometime, as the laughter subsided, and his siblings wiped tears of mirth from their eyes, the protective elder brother, the Dharamraj, Yudhishtir stepped in, "Enough with the teasing everyone. Come on now; let Arjun receive the good news too!"

But Vijaya wasn't the victorious one, as his lips curved, and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, slightly frowning as anxiety crept into his mind.

"What good news, jyeshta?" His expression still perplexed, matching that of Bheem, who too couldn't understand what was happening.

Everyone present there smiled, including Bheem, as he had had a silent exchange with the twins, now watching his innocent expression. Finally, Subhadra broke the silence, "You will know soon arya, what news. Jiji would be waiting for you, and your wait will end shortly", her eyes twinkled just like Krishna's.

Although she had protested in front of Draupadi, she knew how excited her jiji was, and had wanted to surprise her, wanting to let the couple spend moments full of love, and experience every new joy and every new step together.

Just then Nakul and Sahadev protested in unison, "No! Bhabhi shri, what are you doing?" they asked in surprise as that wasn't part of the plan.

Immediately, Subhadra adopted her jiji's attitude and shot a sharp look at the twins. This was enough to silence them both and soon enough, Draupadi's aryaputra Arjun was on his way, towards their chamber, as Subhadra gave a bright smile while her brother's eyes seemed to shine brighter than ever, conveying to her, I am proud of you, Subhadre.'

Meanwhile, the Samragyi of Indraprastha was constantly pacing back and forth. Her mind was muddled with an interflow of emotions. Her breathing became erratic, and she finally paused, stopping near the large window frame. Her daasis understood that she was anxious, and hence requested her to calm down but Draupadi was feeling extremely jumpy, her thoughts going back to Arjun and why he hadn't come to her as of yet and how would he react. Or would have reacted.

As she was lost in thought, leaning against the window frame, Arjun entered the chambers and silently signalled to all the daasis to give them their privacy. Draupadi in her anxiousness did not seem to notice anything, and just as the group of maidservants entered they all gave a last glance to Draupadi before exiting, making the confusion from earlier settle on his face, yet again.

She let out a soft sigh, closing her eyes as she felt light headed, and her heart fluttered. Just then two strong hands embraced her from behind, pulled her close as she hit a well toned chest, and the familiar grip tightened around her waist. Draupadi smiled knowing just who it was, and was about to turn around to face her husband when in an action that took her by shock, he lifted her up in his arms, twirling her around, laughing, his eyes shining with love.

Arjun had expected her to be surprised but the only thing that his wife's face mirrored was sheer horror, as she let out a shout, her face paling several shades. Suddenly, Arjun became worried seeing the unpleasant expression on her face and carefully, set her down on the ground. Draupadi breathed a sigh of relief as her feet came in contact with the floor, but instantly her stroke of anxiety returned and her hand settled on her stomach involuntarily as her eyes shot up to Arjun, wide with panic.

Arjun was about to say something, his hands reaching out to cup her face in his hands, but the unspoken words were lost as he heard her startled, shaky voice, "Arya! What do you think you were doing? In this state, you should be more careful...it...it should come naturally to you...and...and...", she went on till Arjun, finding no other way to calm her, crashed his lips onto hers.

Draupadi, taken by the suddenness of the action, did not give him access, but as he bit into her lower lip, she moaned with pleasure, and his tongue delved deep into her mouth. She shivered as his cold hands came in contact with the bare skin of her back, and she tilted her head, her hands raking through his hair as she explored the corners of his mouth, her own tongue plunging deep within, then stroking the contours of his mouth. He kissed her deeply, passionately and they finally parted gasping for much needed air.

As they managed to gain control, Arjun circled his hands around her waist, holding her close between him and the wall. His eyes darkened, as his gaze seared through hers, raw passion igniting in the depths of his heart. He placed soft kisses all over her face, making her giggle, before he whispered into her ears in between kisses, "What state, my love?"

Draupadi made him pause, looking at him incredulously, "Arya, are you seriously joking with me?"

Arjun's chiselled features hardened as a peculiar seriousness came over him, his expression an odd mix of solemn and perplexed. "No, I am not joking Panchali. What is the samaachar everyone has been talking about since we've set foot in Indraprastha?"

He looked into his wife's eyes, searching for some hint, a clue, anything that would put an end to his misery caused by of some cryptic news everyone seemed to be talking about. Arjun took in her expression, her mouth slightly open as if she had been about to say something, and then he carefully noticed as her eyebrow lifted conveying to him that she was recalling something and then suddenly her cheeks turned a lovely scarlet. His eyes roved down her throat, as the hue spread further down and his eyes stuck to her heaving chest, rising and falling periodically. He must have been busy admiring her curves because he sure was taken aback when he felt her soft touch on his bare chest, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and clung to him lovingly, rather forcefully.

Still not leaving her husband, Draupadi guided his hand towards her abdomen as his other hand tightened around her waist, and rose on her toes, placing a kiss on his earlobe before whispering hotly, "The samaachar, arya, is that the fruit of our love, the proof of our passion filled nights, is about to come into our lives very soon. I am pregnant, arya, I am carrying your child, our child!"

As Draupadi stepped back, her lips stretched into a wide smile, she noticed a myriad expressions flash across his face. His mouth was slightly open in shock, following which he smiled, and then bit his lip. It seemed as if he was anxious, surprised, ecstatic, all at once.

As for the to-be father, he didn't know what he had been expecting, but certainly not what his wife so lovingly told him. Arjun didn't know how to react, to be happy or nervous. His first thought was to lift his wife in his arms and twirl her around but the reaction from a few minutes ago stopped him, and all he could do was admire the woman standing in front of him, a teasing smile lingering on her lips, the woman who would soon be the mother of his child. In that moment, he suddenly felt immense love for her, his heart swelling as her tinkling laughter rang in his ears, and a swift breeze blew her sari aside, exposing her waist to his hungry gaze.

Arjun's eyes darkened with desire, and within a few quick strides he was towering over her, his mouth taking her lips in a scorching kiss.

"You've made me the happiest man today, Krishnaa", he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, before kissing her again, slowly, passionately.

They went up in flames as the temperature of the chamber rose rapidly, their union being witnessed by elaborate walls of the chambers, their cries resonating in the ears of the walls, the memories of their love being inscribed in its each corner, memories that would stay there till the walls encountered their end.

The two lovers slept peacefully after rounds of passionate love-making, Draupadi against her beloved husband's chest and Arjun his wife's arms, along with the knowledge that the fruit of their love was on its way to the Palace of Indraparastha!

Next Part

Edited by 8520NK - 8 years ago
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful dear, as I said earlier. 😳

Such positivity. Loved everyone teasing Paarth!😆
And loved the last part a lot.😳
The whole update was such a beautiful blend of feelings, romance and emotions.👏
Hope you are continuing, 😉
Edited by Angela_Grokes - 10 years ago