Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

5 over match ?

Someone open prediction window smiley37

Whoever I picked may not bat or bowl smiley37smiley37 . OK first I don even know if they are in playing XI

Why don they give us playing XI beforehand

smiley19

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Let's hope Ireland can beat pak on June 16 plus Ireland win 5 overs game but can they beat USA in net run rate?

If game abandone USA will gets 1 point

4 now + 1 = 5

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

UPDATE - 9.14 pm IST (3.44 pm GMT) - Things are not looking promising here in Florida. Remember, this game holds a lot of importance not only for the host nation, but for Pakistan as well. The simple equation is that if this game gets called-off, USA will go through to the Super-8s while Pakistan will go crashing out of this World Cup. However, there is still a bit of hope for Babar Azam and Co. as the umpires will have another inspection at 10 pm IST (4.30 pm GMT). Also, the official cut-off time for a 5-over contest is 11.46 pm IST (6.16 pm GMT). Let's hope we get some positive news soon as time is running out here.

I m posting IST timings

All other timing even 24 hr format goes above my head smiley37

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

11.50am The latest a five-over game can begin is 2.16pm, the ICC has confirmed. Is a miracle to make this game possible still on? Massive shout out to the ground staff for giving it their everything.

Nikhil : "I don't know why we are upset about four lesser teams moving on, they earned it. I like this format and I hope we continue. There are no participation trophies in the world cup."

Zain Zaidi: "Despite what is happening and I being Pakistani, I still want USA to qualify as they rightly deserve to be in next round!"

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Next inspection in 2 minutes...

Let's see though I think the field has dried by now

SoniRita thumbnail

India

"Despite what is happening and I being Pakistani, I still want USA to qualify as they rightly deserve to be in next round!"

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

5 over match ?

Someone open prediction window smiley37

Whoever I picked may not bat or bowl smiley37smiley37 . OK first I don even know if they are in playing XI

Why don they give us playing XI beforehand

smiley19

Pareshif i guess in charge of prediction window.

ICF need to observe the actual situation rather than "TIME UP AUTOMATICALLY FOR NOTHING"

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Nikhil : "I don't know why we are upset about four lesser teams moving on, they earned it. I like this format and I hope we continue. There are no participation trophies in the world cup."

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

11.50am The latest a five-over game can begin is 2.16pm, the ICC has confirmed. Is a miracle to make this game possible still on? Massive shout out to the ground staff for giving it their everything.

Zain Zaidi: "Despite what is happening and I being Pakistani, I still want USA to qualify as they rightly deserve to be in next round!"

So they are hell bent on starting the match..

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Pls edit d player name from USA Team

His name is " Aaron Jones " not Aaron James

Thank you

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 4 months ago