Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

Don't feel bad Jo. This is telling us not to underestimate minnows. Who knows, they might give good fight in matches with all established international teams. USA is in Group A with India, Pakistan, Ireland and Canada.

Cheers..

USA were really good in the end overs, but Bangladesh played one of their worst cricket in the recent month. How can they not defend 50 off 20 and not chase 21 off 19 in back to back matches?! If the players realized their mistakes and learn, I actually dont mind but they don’t!
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

https://twitter.com/ESPNcricinfo/status/1793711698081452183?t=uOj4kBUbs8-8ymV3lIr7Mw&s=19

BAN lose again. WTF. smiley39

Kya ho raha hai? smiley37smiley39

This will affect Not just this series but India's group also. USA won't be the team to be taken lightly now. smiley39

PAK should actually fear more. They love losing to minnows.

India will scrape somehow.

This is what happens when you play 11 clowns in the same teamsmiley8
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7UkU3KvtE2/?igsh=dTZodjNuOWw5dTl1

Translation: Looks like tiger, but isn’t a tiger smiley37

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

USA were really good in the end overs, but Bangladesh played one of their worst cricket in the recent month. How can they not defend 50 off 20 and not chase 21 off 19 in back to back matches?! If the players realized their mistakes and learn, I actually dont mind but they don’t!

We are all too critical of our own national teams. Your are feeling BD should have learnt from their past mistakes and played well.

My comment is, has everyone else learnt from their past mistakes?

Let us see how everyone else plays when the real deal starts. Whether we like it or not we stick with our national team and raise our BP whenever they don't do well.

Cheers..

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

We are all too critical of our own national teams. Your are feeling BD should have learnt from their past mistakes and played well.

My comment is, has everyone else learnt from their past mistakes?

Let us see how everyone else plays when the real deal starts. Whether we like it or not we stick with our national team and raise our BP whenever they don't do well.

Cheers..

Honestly BD has lost to lower ranked teams many times like they lost to HK in 2014, and they actually learnt from that, played well and even eliminated England from the WC in 2015. I thought after a terrible performance in 2023 wc where they lost to NED, they will learn but unfortunately these recent players didnt learn smiley6 To make things worse they make lame excuses

I maybe over-critical but its kinda getting sad to see players taking their roles for granted where so many people are supporting the team and country. Its totally okay to make mistakes but dont make it a habit. We BD ppl are too emo smiley19

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

I saw one meme where tiger was jumping out of the BCB logo. smiley37
BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Sri Lankan fans filled the comment section of my FB page posts with these pictures smiley13smiley36
Edited by JustRandomGirl - 4 months ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Dear USA Cricket,

Thank you for your great performances and setting an example why international cricket tournaments should have more teams worldwide. If associates perform like this, in the future more teams will be increased in World Cups. Increasing it to 20 in this T20 World Cup is just the start.

I love the way they played in the last 4-5 overs in both the matches. Needed to chase 50 off 20, managed to achieve that. Next match, needed defend 21 off 19 even when other team lost 5 wickets, did that too! I like the confidence and courage their players showed in those pressure situation.

Clearly played better cricket among the two teams, hence they deserved the win. In the first match, I felt they were quite sloppy on the field and also bowling a lot of extras, but they made it up somehow. Fielded and bowled way better in the next one. Their batting intent is also interesting.

Also some USA players are part-timers. Usually this is how it is in most associate teams. I was lucky to get the chance to learn cricket from associate team players 2 years ago, and the way they balance between their full time job and cricket (without even being paid) is indeed commendable. They play cricket as they enjoy it from their heart and always ensure they present themselves on the field with confidence no matter who the opponent is.

As a cricket fan(forgetting who I am supporting) is good to see when teams like USA manage to get such win. It sets really good examples.

Edited by JustRandomGirl - 4 months ago
Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh