Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Kya bakwaas team hai. Cant even defeat USA. Not taking anything away from USA they played really well and deserved the win.

But Bangladesh team WTH! Shanto the captain really thought he’s gonna escape with a 3(11) kinda innings again. He’s not even a fit T20I player how can he be the captain smiley39Nothing to say about Litton Das, its like he doesnt even wanna play but is forced to play. Shakib’s attitude yesterday was a complete joke. Didnt even try to get back to other end when the ball was so far and got run out and then didnt want to bowl the last over.

Even after losing shameless Shanto said that they lost cause they didnt play in good pitches in ZIM series, if the pitch was bad then how did younger players like Hridoy, Tanzid Tamim and Jaker get runs with good strike rate in that series.

Hridoy started well lost his track completely after reaching 40.

About the bowlers I have nothing to say, Fizz yet again messing up in the death. Shoriful chose the worst possible time to lose his form. Taskin is injured.

I dont even know why I still follow and support this clown team. They literally make me feel like Lajjo from Heeramandi

Edited by JustRandomGirl - 5 months ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

India

These type of attitude and statements hurt the die hard fans of the team.

Moonks thumbnail

India

Shakib at one point was one of my fav player from BD team but now I feel I was dumb to think like that

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I loved it US playing the first time and won it .

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

These type of attitude and statements hurt the die hard fans of the team.

Yeah exactly but the players never learn 😪
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Shakib at one point was one of my fav player from BD team but now I feel I was dumb to think like that

Not just that he actually said in an interview he dont see playing against ZIM or USA can be considered as a preperation for WC. And yet ended up failing with the bat and losing vs both the sides! I mean the least you can do is respect the opponent no matter what! His body language on the field was intolerable yesterday
Palak2812 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

Not just that he actually said in an interview he dont see playing against ZIM or USA can be considered as a preperation for WC. And yet ended up failing with the bat and losing vs both the sides! I mean the least you can do is respect the opponent no matter what! His body language on the field was intolerable yesterday

Idk

Should laugh or what.

Bro is talented but bolta faltu hain and harkate usse bhi zyada bakwas hain

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

Kya bakwaas team hai. Cant even defeat USA. Not taking anything away from USA they played really well and deserved the win.

But Bangladesh team WTH! Shanto the captain really thought he’s gonna escape with a 3(11) kinda innings again. He’s not even a fit T20I player how can he be the captain smiley39Nothing to say about Litton Das, its like he doesnt even wanna play but is forced to play. Shakib’s attitude yesterday was a complete joke. Didnt even try to get back to other end when the ball was so far and got run out and then didnt want to bowl the last over.

Even after losing shameless Shanto said that they lost cause they didnt play in good pitches in ZIM series, if the pitch was bad then how did younger players like Hridoy, Tanzid Tamim and Jaker get runs with good strike rate in that series.

Hridoy started well lost his track completely after reaching 40.

About the bowlers I have nothing to say, Fizz yet again messing up in the death. Shoriful chose the worst possible time to lose his form. Taskin is injured.

I dont even know why I still follow and support this clown team. They literally make me feel like Lajjo from Heeramandi

History witnessed Bangers greatest team in their Own Backyard

I know in WC they will beat all minor team they not take serious

Edited by Nishnesh - 5 months ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Idk

Should laugh or what.

Bro is talented but bolta faltu hain and harkate usse bhi zyada bakwas hain

His attitude was the reason I was never a fan of him. I prefer Mushy, immature hai but at least he apologizes when he realizes he’s wrong unlike Shakib. And the way he treats fans sometimes is so bad smiley21 He is the kind of player who thinks he is bigger than the team. My mom is a Shakib fan even she’s disappointed with his statements and performance these days.
Edited by JustRandomGirl - 5 months ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishnesh

History witnessed Bangers greatest team in their Own Backyard

I know in WC they will beat all minor team they not take serious

They will be facing SL and SA in their first 2 games. I know they will never win vs SA, for SL who is their recent rival and also will be facing them in their first game. At first I thought maybe its a 50-50 but if they perform like this SL is gonna thrash them. They lost that series again cause of the useless top order, whatever runs are scored mostly by middle order or even bowlers!