Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

that's y I said Sawai got the best songs even better than HR himself coz I didn't like his singles though they are heavily trending I like sawai's 2nd song too , but neither of arudeep songs after a week🤔 would resort to idol performances which are many folds better

You are right, Octopus's continuous promotion of "Arudeep" is a double-edged sword.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

they are ? Is there a confirmation since I didn't heard any

Aru, Pawan ka to full on news me hai..and for all practical purposes this seems plausible

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Thanks for replying. That's great how vijay kept his words ❤️❤️

It was so nice of him. That to she is singing both telugu and Hindi versions. Good break into both industries. Hope she gets success with it. Atleast will give a good start.

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for replying. That's great how vijay kept his words ❤️❤️

so happy for her n wish others also show some responsibility towards thier promises to other contestants🤔
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niyati13

Aru, Pawan ka to full on news me hai..and for all practical purposes this seems plausible

Kahan news mein hai? Didn't read it on any of the fan pages on IG either. The other day I was wondering whether she has got a serviced apartment because her mobile video (songs she posted) didn't appear like a regular apartment.

Can you post the link. Not that I doubt you - just want to read it.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

so happy for her n wish others also show some responsibility towards thier promises to other contestants🤔

lmao same.

Many people told aru they will give her contract let's see kitne ate hai 😂😂😂 I never take these reality shows wale promises seriously but so happy for smp. Also hr kept his words gave songs to them.

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

It was so nice of him. That to she is singing both telugu and Hindi versions. Good break into both industries. Hope she gets success with it. Atleast will give a good start.

didn't knew about both hindi n telugu versions👏👏 great example set by him
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

You are right, Octopus's continuous promotion of "Arudeep" is a double-edged sword.

First Arudeep song didn't have Arudeep as such. And the studio version is on mic.

Octopus will be a music video where I hope we won't see them with mic..will be more like 90s indipop videos. So they won't appear as uncomfortable as in studio version.

Was Tere bagair recorded after Pawan got Covid? That may explain autotune.

As for me, I have heard both their songs multiple times, Sawai's first song once, haven't heard second. Danish also once,that too not completely. But he has made so many reels that I kinda remember the song and started liking it 😃

So for people like me promotion works

Piyaazzz thumbnail

lmao same.

Many people told aru they will give her contract let's see kitne ate hai 😂😂😂 I never take these reality shows wale promises seriously but so happy for smp. Also hr kept his words gave songs to them.

yeah right as hell , so many offers to arudeep n also for danish n nihal there were some promises , hope everyone gets what they deserve

Oh I forgot about manoj sir's promise he did fulfilled it Ashish n PD are going for a meeting with bhushan Kumar

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: niyati13

Why do they look shocked?

They have just been told that they will all make an entry by being suspended on ropes from the rooftop!