Posted: 1 years ago

Pawandeep's new song coming soon

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm5tO99p2PS/

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Concerts alert:

19 Jan : Pawandeep, Santa Cruz, Mumbai.

11 Feb : Arunita and Pawandeep, Angul, Odisha.

18 Feb : Arunita and Pawandeep, Haldwani, Uttarakhand

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Pawandeep is in Pithoragarh near his home town. This is some local event where he is also singing. 2nd Jan 2023 or thereabouts.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OLDWaNuflEE&feature=shares

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Tere Naina was performed by Pawandeep in Assam on 27 Dec 2022

https://youtube.com/watch?v=F1hR4tsgh7g&feature=shares

altgr thumbnail

HR's first song of 2023

https://youtu.be/5vsKpMJI6sc

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Faiz seems to be HR's new favourtie :)

He has sung this really well. He is also getting some songs with RAI Studios / RAI Films (I forget the exact name) who were supposed to release a few songs with Arunita and PD.

I am happy for Faiz. He has a very contemporary voice and sounds very talented. I hope between now and age 18/19 as his voice matures it continues to remain so likeable.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Faiz seems to be HR's new favourtie :)

He has sung this really well. He is also getting some songs with RAI Studios / RAI Films (I forget the exact name) who were supposed to release a few songs with Arunita and PD.

I am happy for Faiz. He has a very contemporary voice and sounds very talented. I hope between now and age 18/19 as his voice matures it continues to remain so likeable.

Out of last 2 season male contestants I expect to see Faiz n Rishi sing in BW..Nihal too if he keeps base in Mumbai. Pawan will follow his heart n pursue music direction..all these over the next few decades if BW revamps n survives

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Out of last 2 season male contestants I expect to see Faiz n Rishi sing in BW..Nihal too if he keeps base in Mumbai. Pawan will follow his heart n pursue music direction..all these over the next few decades if BW revamps n survives

PD definitely wants to sing. He has done several one off songs for small YT channnels between Voice and II12. Plus several concerts in India and UAE. But just the other day I was wondering - is his talent becoming an obstacle for him? He may have been telling people give me a chance to sing, or give me a chance to compose, etc. And that may have diluted his positioning, perhaps?

Back in the 1980s and 90s we had record companies that would promote individual artists but nowadays it is all about Bollywood. In that era he may have been very successful with his multiple talents. But in this era, I wonder.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

PD definitely wants to sing. He has done several one off songs for small YT channnels between Voice and II12. Plus several concerts in India and UAE. But just the other day I was wondering - is his talent becoming an obstacle for him? He may have been telling people give me a chance to sing, or give me a chance to compose, etc. And that may have diluted his positioning, perhaps?

Back in the 1980s and 90s we had record companies that would promote individual artists but nowadays it is all about Bollywood. In that era he may have been very successful with his multiple talents. But in this era, I wonder.

I have a hunch that era is coming back

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

I have a hunch that era is coming back

I hope so. But where are the signs? FM Radio still has 1 hour programmes per week (if at all) dedicated to independent music while the remain 167 hours per week are dedicated to film music.