Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

actually now I get what has been missed ,

Tere bagair had everything in it to be a 100M (if Sawai can get 50M views n PD's own performance on idol can fetch 100M then this would have easily crossed the bar in a few months)

The right amt of buzz - 10m views in a day !

The right voices

Backed up by one of the most renowned lyricist n composer of thier time n even now

The promotion was also the highest for TB

Even lyrics weren't that bad if you listen carefully (considering the present state of BW it was gold)

But ... HR was truly over confident πŸ˜”

I agree. Some voices shouldn't be touched. Especially when they have already been popular for close to 10 months by the time this song released. Hopefully the folks at Octopus (and maybe Sony Music too?) don't fiddle too much with their voices.

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I agree. Some voices shouldn't be touched. Especially when they have already been popular for close to 10 months by the time this song released. Hopefully the folks at Octopus (and maybe Sony Music too?) don't fiddle too much with their voices.

fingers crossed 🀞

Arudeep+ Sawai have an in built auto tuner in them , Sawai just needs right practice to polish his voice n arudeep are already polished

πŸ™ Would have realised by now the power that arudeep's voices hold so I don't think much of auto tuning would take place not sure about the film songs if they get a break there anytime soon

Edited by Piyaazzz - 3 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

fingers crossed 🀞

Arudeep+ Sawai have an in built auto tuner in them , Sawai just needs right practice to polish his voice n arudeep are already polished

If you saw the very first Arudeep interview, PD said that he is a fan of Arunita and Sawai.

We might soon get reminded that this is not a PD thread 😊

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

how can u forget " hum sab ek hi building me ghar lenge "πŸ€ͺ🀣πŸ€ͺ🀣

That's still possible..3 of them r in same building..Nihal, SMP ka wo Mumbai den ho sakta hai. Sayli has a home in Mumbai..that too renovated

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

If you saw the very first Arudeep interview, PD said that he is a fan of Arunita and Sawai.

We might soon get reminded that this is not a PD thread 😊

Can we get the Arudeep thread moved here?

Shayad mods pareshan ho Kar forum hi reopen Kar leπŸ˜‰

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

My dad was saying smp is going to sing in a vijay deva. Movie starring ananya, is it true? Great for her if it happens ❀️

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

all this sometimes make me wonder if HR didn't autotuned PD'S voice in tere bagair n didn't hire those new comers πŸ˜”

Well. Personally I didn't like both the songs of Arudeep. Second one didn't had autotune but still not on par with expectation (atleast not for this duo). This happens when music director tries to encash popularity and not concentrate on music. The fan in you see mostly positive in it but general audience look for music. Personally I feel even Octopus should stop popularising the romantic side of Jodi and concentrate on getting a better album. Sometimes over promotion can keep the expectations high and if the album disappoints it will turn disaster.

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

My dad was saying smp is going to sing in a vijay deva. Movie starring ananya, is it true? Great for her if it happens ❀️

yup just check her AT it's here on this forum only
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Yes she is. Movie name is Liger under Dharma productions.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

That's still possible..3 of them r in same building..Nihal, SMP ka wo Mumbai den ho sakta hai. Sayli has a home in Mumbai..that too renovated

Which 3 are already in the same building?