Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

For the HR albums - I really don't think they are getting any money from it. He is releasing those almost as an independent artist - there doesn't seem to be any real music label behind it. It will be good if he can actually get them into a film for which he is giving music.

I don't know about money related stuff but I see HR albums as a test for potential of a singer in new songs. Especially Sawai none of his II12 videos would have crossed 5M mark but his first solo crossed 50M+ and even second one is almost reaching 5M in 2 day. He is not popular like Arudeep so it's not craze, I think general audience liking his songs. He definitely has potential to be independent artist if not playback.

PD and Arunitha considering their popularity they will get many offers and hopefully gain success as well for their talent. For others I think HR type of albums atleast gives a starting point to make their mark till they register themselves into minds of industry people even if that is with out any money it may be worthy I think.

Not sure if HR himself has any movies in hand to include them.

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Film producer? Didn't know that!

Re. bold - yes, the interiors in his house seem pretty opulent when seen in interviews.

forget about interiors , his bhaiya-bhaabhi have a convertible car !!!!!!!!!!!! In which he was roaming around doing show off
Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

I don't know about money related stuff but I see HR albums as a test for potential of a singer in new songs. Especially Sawai none of his II12 videos would have crossed 5M mark but his first solo crossed 50M+ and even second one is almost reaching 5M in 2 day. He is not popular like Arudeep so it's not craze, I think general audience liking his songs. He definitely has potential to be independent artist if not playback.

PD and Arunitha considering their popularity they will get many offers and hopefully gain success as well for their talent. For others I think HR type of albums atleast gives a starting point to make their mark till they register themselves into minds of industry people even if that is with out any money it may be worthy I think.

Not sure if HR himself has any movies in hand to include them.

same opinions more or less ,imo Sawai got the best songs , I like his songs more than arudeep songs n another one who has a chance of becoming great playback singer is Sawai since his voice also has this quality of cutting through the music n reaching the ears just like arudeep n HR doesn't have any selfish reasons for giving Sawai a song unlike arudeep as we guess so would put my bet on these 3.
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

forget about interiors , his bhaiya-bhaabhi have a convertible car !!!!!!!!!!!! In which he was roaming around doing show off

I sae that vid - didn't realise it was theirs 😲

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Post by Arun Sheshkumar, the man behind KBC.
Scroll.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTiAnExsMU_/

Piyaazzz thumbnail

I sae that vid - didn't realise it was theirs 😲

yeah it's quite old now n I thought of sharing it but as usual I forgotπŸ˜†

He thanked his bhaabhi for something I don't remember maybe for drive ? Will have to see the vid again

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Good luck to him. But he better work as an Asst. Director (or similar) in a film 1st. Not knowing ropes and producing films can be a very expensive mistake.

Don't give any credence to interview answers/statements. They are not held accountable for what they say. By now they should have been in Kedarnath in a luxury bus that can take 14 + hanger ons!

Most of the time they will not reveal what will actually happen. What is wish is what is talked about.

how can u forget " hum sab ek hi building me ghar lenge "πŸ€ͺ🀣πŸ€ͺ🀣
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

What is wish is what is talked about.πŸ˜ƒ

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

What is wish is what is talked about.πŸ˜ƒ

they have different meanings of SABπŸ˜ƒ
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Meanwhile Sawai's song has got 4 M views in 1 day.