Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/HLJenco0Dt4

Posting this song here..few of u may not have heard.

Decades old but still seems fresh

Wonder where is the singer now. Milind Ingle

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Pawandeep and Arunita have retained the Idol logo in their DP - probably a part of their contract? - but removed the tag line. SMP believes she doesn't need to add she was a finalist - interesting sing of her confidence in herself, perhaps? Nihal has changed his DP completely away from Idol but still mentions he was in Top 5.

Keen to hear analysis and insights.

Others r waiting for their good pic with mic in hand 😉

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Often a window into their lives and prospects as they see them. While we think that all have equal opportunities, we do that without reference to market knowledge or insider information. The contestants are aware of market dynamics and know where they stand at this time in their career. Some accept reality and make the most of what they are equipped to do. Others test the market with a mix of ambition and self-confidence. I feel that all the 5 other than Danish have a plan, be it regional or Bollywood, or international or shows/gigs. Danish I don't know much about. He is in a tough market without any regional fallback. But he is smart. I would not be very surprised if he does something completely different from the others.

Both SMP and ARU will focus on making big breakthroughs as independent artists. If they fail they will fall back of regional markets and independent music.

PD's career path is hard to predict as he has different options.

Danish wants to be a producer.

And he seems to have some backing or influence to declare it in n interview. Already seems to be from a well to do family

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niyati13

And he seems to have some backing or influence to declare it in n interview. Already seems to be from a well to do family

Film producer? Didn't know that!

Re. bold - yes, the interiors in his house seem pretty opulent when seen in interviews.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Amongst other things he is perfect politician material and that in India is the best career to have! 🤣

Already made inroads to that by having a road named after him😊

But Pawan is a gem. I hope he doesn't try to be a jack of all trades and focuses on few.

Dil se musician hai wo..but if he wants can be n actor..hum sabne dekha ki Idol me Adi ne bola wo sarasar jooth hai..expressions ki dukaan hai wo

I just pray he achieves the success he deserves

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good luck to him. But he better work as an Asst. Director (or similar) in a film 1st. Not knowing ropes and producing films can be a very expensive mistake.

Don't give any credence to interview answers/statements. They are not held accountable for what they say. By now they should have been in Kedarnath in a luxury bus that can take 14 + hanger ons!

Most of the time they will not reveal what will actually happen. What is wish is what is talked about.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Good luck to him. But he better work as an Asst. Director (or similar) in a film 1st. Not knowing ropes and producing films can be a very expensive mistake.

Don't give any credence to interview answers/statements. They are not held accountable for what they say. By now they should have been in Kedarnath in a luxury bus that can take 14 + hanger ons!

Most of the time they will not reveal what will actually happen. What is wish is what is talked about.

Ya he said he wished to be a producer 😊

BTW.. live started?

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ya he said he wished to be a producer 😊

BTW.. live started?

Started and ended. Very short.

Realityshow thumbnail
Realityshow thumbnail

Idol Tour update.
Wembley Concert is heading towards sellout soon. Tickets seem to be moving fast and I guess there are 10-20% seats left. If there are no hidden (for sale later) tickets that will suddenly appear, that is.