Indian Idol 12 contestants (Neutral Thread) - Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SK2014

It's natural to have different opinions. Whether we agree or disagree on somethings the fact is all contestants are trying to find their feet in industry. Only future can tell who comes out being successful. Their success will be the answer for all our questions on who is best. Because currently there is too much competition out there if they can sustain and make their mark in the career with some real hit songs that proves their talent. Till then for me all are just upcoming singers with different talents.

@bold :- success may not be an indicator of true merit & talent. With ltd talent, but good contacts & PR skills you can still be successful. Neha kakkar is the standing eg, while on the other hand several previous showsโ€™ winners much much more talented than Neha still struggle & are underrated. Happy that Irfan , Jubin etc are getting what they deserve.

May they all do well. ๐Ÿ‘

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Out of all contestants Nihal's interviews are lively.

By the way looks like II13 already have 3 contestants ready as per this interview

https://youtu.be/uqSa3KGI8WU

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Out of all contestants Nihal's interviews are lively.

By the way looks like II13 already have 3 contestants ready as per this interview

https://youtu.be/uqSa3KGI8WU

Yet another video using PD as clickbait ๐Ÿ˜†. There is no discussion at all on that topic.

Nihal is always very jovial and free spirited in his interviews ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Yet another video using PD as clickbait ๐Ÿ˜†. There is no discussion at all on that topic.

Nihal is always very jovial and free spirited in his interviews ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

More funny thing is sometimes the clickbait has nothing to do with what was discussed in interview about PD๐Ÿ˜†. Especially this interviewer seem to be fan of PD. I saw she keeps asking everyone about PD.

By the way she uploaded one more video saying PD became brand ambassador of election commission of his state also along with tourism if you are interested have a look.

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

While I have not heard this particular interview before, I have heard her speak about Sunidhi Chauhan on multiple other interviews on similar lines. They are extremely good friends too.

I guess when you are the level at which they are, there are only a few of them around - so they are all good friends and they all appreciate and respect each other. You will find the same spirit in sports.

Shreya & sunidhi came together in one episode of Salimโ€™s chat shows, and also sang โ€˜imaan ka Saarโ€™ together - a nice composition by salim sulaeman. ๐Ÿ‘. It was a nice episode.

A strong bond of mutual love & respect also exists between Sonu & Shaan. ๐Ÿ‘. They had once. co-hosted mirchi music awards & were soo good. ๐Ÿ‘

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Shreya & sunidhi came together in one episode of Salimโ€™s chat shows, and also sang โ€˜imaan ka Saarโ€™ together - a nice composition by salim sulaeman. ๐Ÿ‘. It was a nice episode.

A strong bond of mutual love & respect also exists between Sonu & Shaan. ๐Ÿ‘. They had once. co-hosted mirchi music awards & were soo good. ๐Ÿ‘

I saw the promo of that on SG's Facebook or IG. But never did see that program. Do you have a link?

SK2014 thumbnail

I saw the promo of that on SG's Facebook or IG. But never did see that program. Do you have a link?

https://youtu.be/0QK8M24t1-E

Word Count: 1

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

More funny thing is sometimes the clickbait has nothing to do with what was discussed in interview about PD๐Ÿ˜†. Especially this interviewer seem to be fan of PD. I saw she keeps asking everyone about PD.

By the way she uploaded one more video saying PD became brand ambassador of election commission of his state also along with tourism if you are interested have a look.

Yes she is truly a hardcore fan. She usually take decent interviews but the titles are downright clickbait. For example in one interview she was asking PD's parents what they would have felt if he had not won. Obviously they gave the same politically correct answer that all contestants have been giving - they are all like family, etc. The title of the video said PD's parents consider AK just like their daughter. As far away from the truth as you can get without technically being a liar!

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Wow! Thanks for sharing. Wonderful!

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Edited and reposted

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago