Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Very interesting situation! Hope things work out well for him soon.

Will sure happen if Rosario gets a break between wearing strange outfits in events and stops selling pickles! The man is up to his neck at this time. I feel for him! 🤣

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Here's an interesting Arudeep coincidence from today.

In one interview, PD was asked to sing a song for each of 3 situations, one of which was "apni girlfriend ko maise manaaoge". He sang Piya O Re Piya.

In another video, some other channel is interviewing Arunita, and that happens to be at the same time as above. In the background you can hear Pawandeep's Piya O Re Piya very loudly and clearly.

How desperate we Arudeep fans get🤣

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

SMP definitely need a new phone. It's damaged like anything at the back. And news articles posted she gave some costly gift to PD.😲

https://twitter.com/agk4444/status/1431642947355828225?s=19

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

SMP definitely need a new phone. It's damaged like anything at the back. And news articles posted she gave some costly gift to PD.😲

https://twitter.com/agk4444/status/1431642947355828225?s=19

Oh Nachiket had mentioned about her phone in his story. I thought it's some joke between them.

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Oh Nachiket had mentioned about her phone in his story. I thought it's some joke between them.

I also thought so. But it's so true. In this picture it is quite evident. Either she didn't get time to but a new phone or she has some sentiments attached to it.

Realityshow thumbnail

And news articles posted she gave some costly gift to PD.😲

Please don't believe those news articles where Arunita gives a Rs. 80 lac car to PD when she can't afford a Maruti Alto for herself .....

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Please don't believe those news articles where Arunita gives a Rs. 80 lac car to PD when she can't afford a Maruti Alto for herself .....

Yeah. I didn't believe. I was just pointing how illogical these news article guys were. It is quite visible they are not used to lavish lifestyles. Atleast the girls.

Realityshow thumbnail

Yeah. I didn't believe. I was just pointing how illogical these news article guys were. It is quite visible they are not used to lavish lifestyles. Atleast the girls.

Think Danish can afford to give expensive gifts. He actually does ride an Audi! 😃

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Think Danish can afford to give expensive gifts. He actually does ride an Audi! 😃

The interiors of his house are visibly jazzy in the interviews he has done recently. Panelling, false ceiling decoration, fancy lighting, plush sofas, etc.