Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I also missed the live as I had meetings but saw the recorded version now. Didn't like the interview except the bond between contestants. Even the questions asked are dumb in my opinion. Even contestants II journey is tailor made like the episodes like at the end of Sayali's AV Bharat ki beti BG was playing. Over all ok but could have been better and they could have reduced the boasting of II.

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

See this reel made by Himesh with Dharmendra on Indian idol set

Ashish's song lyrics are written on digital display (behind Dharmendra)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSBJMr2jCyt/?utm_medium=copy_link

Now Lyrics ka bhoolna is the real mystery

Mene toh pehle hi bola tha ki vo fully scripted stunt tha

Aisa nhi hai ki pawandeep kabhi lyrics bhul hi nahi sakta, insan hai galti ho sakta hai

But agar vo sacchi bhul jata toh that part would never be telecasted. They would have simply edited out and kabhi pata bhi nahi chalta kisiko.

Uncut performance dekhke to aur bhi assurity aa gayi bcz vo bhulne ki acting karne se pehle hi Sayali started singing.

Now only the question remains ki why would he agree to do this, toh meko yehi lagta hai ki udhar II walo ka internal politics kya hai we never know. Dusra koi option nahi hoga, even if Sayli ko bhi ye nahi karna hoga to bhi maybe she didn't have any option

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today's virtual press conference live session video

https://youtu.be/4I1BN2LLvk8

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I humbly request you all to please vote for Arunita. Even if another talented contestant is your favourite, please consider to give some of your votes to Arunita for her consistency in II12 and 'recording quality' of live performances every time with highest possible perfection ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

Your blessing is priceless for Arunita. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for your kind consideration. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

All the boys rocked..so mamaji ko nahi to in saare laadlon ko bigaad diya ๐Ÿ˜Š

Danish and Nihal have sung such peppy dance numbers..but jinko bhi lagta hai Pawan nahi kar sakta..pls watch this performance

aisa bohot Kuch he jo logon ko lagta he vo nhi kar sakta , ab agar idol wale usko rulane wale songs chhod kar kuch or gaane ko de n telecast kare tab samajh aaye na LOGON ko ๐Ÿ˜
Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vadapaav

Mene toh pehle hi bola tha ki vo fully scripted stunt tha

Aisa nhi hai ki pawandeep kabhi lyrics bhul hi nahi sakta, insan hai galti ho sakta hai

But agar vo sacchi bhul jata toh that part would never be telecasted. They would have simply edited out and kabhi pata bhi nahi chalta kisiko.

Uncut performance dekhke to aur bhi assurity aa gayi bcz vo bhulne ki acting karne se pehle hi Sayali started singing.

Now only the question remains ki why would he agree to do this, toh meko yehi lagta hai ki udhar II walo ka internal politics kya hai we never know. Dusra koi option nahi hoga, even if Sayli ko bhi ye nahi karna hoga to bhi maybe she didn't have any option

he has actually forgotten lyrics once while performing duet with aru on Govinda special n thus we know ki agar vo sach me lyrics bhul jaata to kaise react karta (vo baat alag he that during the real forgetting fiasco aadhe log kisi or wajah se paagal hue the which was positive @anoushka_113 reference ko catch karo๐Ÿ˜†)

Certainly the contestants don't have any choice , y would Sayali tolerate such bs crap done on her parents , I would not !N y all arudeep drama even if it maybe real n sabse bada y would PD ruin his performance which was another addition in one of his bests!

None of the fans neither the general public believes this bs , n the fact that this performance has crossed 6.5M+ views n it's possible/predictable that till finale it may reach 8-10M too !

I just double tap n the bs part is skipped !

IMO kuch ho ya na ho PD has earned a lot of honest true fans n admirers who are going to stick with him through thick n thin! Majority of his fans are more stressed about the fact that this guy shouldn't return to where he came from again! , this rare talent must not get lost in pahadi vaadiyan ! Rather than his winning the trophy (comeon it's a fact that everyone wants Thier fav to win but sirf trophy jitake saath nhi chhodna he ! )

N m also one of them who isn't voting ! So same pinch ๐Ÿคญ

Bas meri dil se dua he iss Bande ko iska due mile ! Pehle bhi isne jeet kar struggle Kiya he ! He deserves his share of success ! ๐Ÿ’–

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

he has actually forgotten lyrics once while performing duet with aru on Govinda special n thus we know ki agar vo sach me lyrics bhul jaata to kaise react karta (vo baat alag he that during the real forgetting fiasco aadhe log kisi or wajah se paagal hue the which was positive @anoushka_113 reference ko catch karo๐Ÿ˜†)

Certainly the contestants don't have any choice , y would Sayali tolerate such bs crap done on her parents , I would not !N y all arudeep drama even if it maybe real n sabse bada y would PD ruin his performance which was another addition in one of his bests!

None of the fans neither the general public believes this bs , n the fact that this performance has crossed 6.5M+ views n it's possible/predictable that till finale it may reach 8-10M too !

I just double tap n the bs part is skipped !

IMO kuch ho ya na ho PD has earned a lot of honest true fans n admirers who are going to stick with him through thick n thin! Majority of his fans are more stressed about the fact that this guy shouldn't return to where he came from again! , this rare talent must not get lost in pahadi vaadiyan ! Rather than his winning the trophy (comeon it's a fact that everyone wants Thier fav to win but sirf trophy jitake saath nhi chhodna he ! )

N m also one of them who isn't voting ! So same pinch ๐Ÿคญ

Bas meri dil se dua he iss Bande ko iska due mile ! Pehle bhi isne jeet kar struggle Kiya he ! He deserves his share of success ! ๐Ÿ’–

dammit aapko tag to Kiya hi nhi ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Piyaazzz - 3 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

A thought came to my mind that could it be there were similarities in singing of 2 of the contestants with others hence mama and Kamble-phirangi drama brought in to keep them till end?? we all know these shows are scripted and manipulated by makers who right from the beginning might have intended to save them?

Danish, Sawai & Anjali - alaaps.high pitch. (eliminated Sawai & Anjali. to carry on mama drama, kept danish. Sawai later on mightโ€™ve had more votes due his to sobbing story and grew on public. Anjali they had no intention of keeping so public/judges votes considered??)

arunita & sayli - both can sing lataji or ashaji if given chance so they kept giving arunita mostly lataji's songs and sayli ashaji songs and also brought kamble+phirangi drama to keep sayli.

PD, Nihal and SMP - nothing in common. no competition, each have their own identity. So no drama. Apart from arudeep to which we still not found out why they started the romance rumours!!

PD - his singing and playing instruments.

Nihal - makers might have thought public will not vote.

SMP - no one can yodel or do variations like her. Again public can decide.

Am sure makers must have thought nihal and SMP will not make it to semifinals or final ๐Ÿ˜‰

Same thing is happening in SD4.

Only expressing my thought. ๐Ÿค— I'm open to your views be +/-

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 3 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

A thought came to my mind that could it be there were similarities in singing of 2 of the contestants with others hence mama and Kamble-phirangi drama brought in to keep them till end?? we all know these shows are scripted and manipulated by makers who right from the beginning might have intended to save them?

Danish, Sawai & Anjali - alaaps.high pitch. (eliminated Sawai & Anjali. to carry on mama drama, kept danish. Sawai later on mightโ€™ve had more votes due his to sobbing story and grew on public. Anjali they had no intention of keeping so public/judges votes considered??)

arunita & sayli - both can sing lataji or ashaji if given chance so they kept giving arunita mostly lataji's songs and sayli ashaji songs and also brought kamble+phirangi drama to keep sayli.

PD, Nihal and SMP - nothing in common. no competition, each have their own identity. So no drama. Apart from arudeep to which we still not found out why they started the romance rumours!!

PD - his singing and playing instruments.

Nihal - makers might have thought public will not vote.

SMP - no one can yodel or do variations like her. Again public can decide.

Am sure makers must have thought nihal and SMP will not make it to semifinals or final ๐Ÿ˜‰

Same thing is happening in SD4.

Only expressing my thought. ๐Ÿค— I'm open to your views be +/-

Good analysis.

PD -Nihal-nachiket. Here, PD due to his multi-talents can be set aside. Nihal, those days was yet to invent himself - so they never expected him to ride this far. Hence Nachiket got the axe early on??

Now that the 6 are going to the finale, I miss Nachiket more. ๐Ÿ˜” It shouldโ€™ve been Nachiket instead of Danish. No offence to Danish fans. ๐Ÿ™

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Mere Pati ke saare..mere majority..

Main to Arudeep fan hoon naโ˜บ๏ธ I want to see both

I want a joint winner - the top two are neck-to-neck, one high on vote banks & the other high on calibre. Love them both. Pl pl let there be a joint win this time. SRGMP lil champs, Anjali was the joint winner along with shreyan. If I remember correctly Anjali was declared joint winner through judges scores, whereas shreyan scored over voting.

I can see some parallels here. Let them create history. I will be elated if either wins, but devastated at the other losing out.