Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys if you think that there are very very less chances of your favourite contestant's win then please vote for Arunita

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Guys if you think that there are very very less chances of your favourite contestant's win then please vote for Arunita

desperate time drastic measures eh 😉🤔😂 laagey raho mickeymouse21 ji 😂

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry ji. Even if I feel zero chances of winning also I can't vote anyone other than SMP. and iam one of those who Sony made fool today as sitting in UK I troubled whole of my family in India to get some 3000votes a day to SMP. And now I came to know how much time I wasted😥😥😥😥.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SK2014

Sorry ji. Even if I feel zero chances of winning also I can't vote anyone other than SMP. and iam one of those who Sony made fool today as sitting in UK I troubled whole of my family in India to get some 3000votes a day to SMP. And now I came to know how much time I wasted😥😥😥😥.

Koi baat nahi

I can understand

Jo log kar sakte hai woh Kripaya karke Aru ko vote kare 🤗

Dabulls23 thumbnail

may I please with due & utmost respect 🙏 Sony didn’t make a fool out of you or fool you today. You were naive & believed what you wanted to believe in. Most do. I did in 2005 but learned my lesson hard way. You were in DeNial 🙁 I know you have been around watching music-singing shows for a long time & it should have taught you after 1st season the show went for public voting. What expert money makers like Gajendra Singh can do. He is the pioneer.

Again I apologize in advance not being disrespectful or mean. Have a great day sorry you felt cheated out 😳

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

may I please with due & utmost respect 🙏 Sony didn’t make a fool out of you or fool you today. You were naive & believed what you wanted to believe in. Most do. I did in 2005 but learned my lesson hard way. You were in DeNial 🙁 I know you have been around watching music-singing shows for a long time & it should have taught you after 1st season the show went for public voting. What expert money makers like Gajendra Singh can do. He is the pioneer.

Again I apologize in advance not being disrespectful or mean. Have a great day sorry you felt cheated out 😳

Nice one. Human tendencies and especially Indian mindset. We know everything still stay in denial. That's how politicians are able to fool us from many years. Now these TV people are also doing.☹☹☹

Dabulls23 thumbnail

Nice one. Human tendencies and especially Indian mindset. We know everything still stay in denial. That's how politicians are able to fool us from many years. Now these TV people are also doing.☹☹☹

That is ok. We are humans only 🤗

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Well those votes r getting carried forward..as per Adi. So they aren't waste.

I know most of us r disappointed, disillusioned, get all sort of negative feelings about the makers..but let's just believe they know what they r doing. After all there was so much demand for 6 finalists..

Honestly, wouldn't each one of us have felt bad today if anyone had left? It would have left us with such a sad feeling on the last performance day of such a unique season..who even wants it to end on a low note ?

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Well those votes r getting carried forward..as per Adi. So they aren't waste.

I know most of us r disappointed, disillusioned, get all sort of negative feelings about the makers..but let's just believe they know what they r doing. After all there was so much demand for 6 finalists..

Honestly, wouldn't each one of us have felt bad today if anyone had left? It would have left us with such a sad feeling on the last performance day of such a unique season..who even wants it to end on a low note ?

Very true. Iam very happy for 6 contestants. None of them really deserve elimination. I would have been more happy if they don't create unnecessary curiosity with those promos.

But why are they carrying those votes again?