who is this vijay prakash 😕

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Softness

He is singer music composer

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

One of the singers of Jai Ho along with sukhwinder, ARR & Mahalakshmi Iyer.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cosmos2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

The other two boys also look familiar. Any idea?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158116493

Word Count: 1

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

Neha ji Kakkar ji is there on every you tube video bragging that she is not classically trained. I don't know what struggles she has passed through she has every channel in her pocket. Contrary to what is being said she has appeared in many reality shows has been eliminated early in the show.

Bhumi seems to be having some connections with the inner circles she is a part of almost every reality show. More of a loudspeaker than a singer, There are some good singers like Aishwarya Majmudar, Shruti Phatak who are rarely visible.

Aishwarya Majmudar ..she was my absolute favorite.. top 2 that season were great. Aishwarya sings for gujarati movies. Haven't heard about Anwesha after the show

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

If you've seen the old saregama videos there were brilliant singers like Vijay Prakash, Parthiv Gohil, Bela Shende who did not create any ripple in the industry, regionally I think may be successful does not do credit to their talent.

I think it is all predestined the amount of success an individual will receive.

A rag tag singer like Neha Kakkar has achieved more than the names mentioned.

Parthiv Gohil is also active in Gujarati industry..sang for devdas and Sawariya too..his wife is a gujju movie actress.

Sanjeevni was also one of the early talents..who sang kareeb songs. One more singer of her season was also awesome..don't remember the name. Was she Bela Shende?

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

BTW.. Shekhar Ravjiani and Kunal Ganjawala were also reality show participants. So ya we get music directors out of singing shows 😊

Amey date was also the runner up of Saregama before participating in Indian Idol..way back in 95-96..

Recycling is old

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Parthiv Gohil is also active in Gujarati industry..sang for devastating and Sawariya too..his wife is a gujju movie actress.

Sanjeevni was also one of the early talents..who sang kareeb songs. One more singer of her season was also awesome..don't remember the name. Was she Bela Shende?

i don't know I have not seen any of the episodes , just know by hearsay that they are very good singers.

Aishwarya and Shruti were a part of the Hellaro album which was good had seen the movie which was lousy but won a national award.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

i don't know I have not seen any of the episodes , just know by hearsay that they are very good singers.

Aishwarya and Shruti were a part of the Hellaro album which was good had seen the movie which was lousy but won a national award.

I wanted to see it after the award..but was discouraged by friends..though lately love the movies churned out by Gujarati industry