Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

I think that's his focus.. Pawan Ashish formed a partnership with that goal and already began working towards it

Let us see ! Ashish comes from Pune where simply brilliance overflows does he have that in him time will tell. Better to stand on your feet then depend on a partnership. Friendships formed on reality shows are temporary.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

I think contestants realize that this isn't n entry gate to bollywood. Nihal has already done playback, Sireesha too I guess..what they need is public identity. There is lots one can do in music today even outside bollywood..multiple means to reach the audience..make ur work noticed

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

Let us see ! Ashish comes from Pune where simply brilliance overflows does he have that in him time will tell. Better to stand on your feet then depend on a partnership. Friendships formed on reality shows are temporary.

Well..all duos met at some or the other place and felt they can form a working partnership..they met on a reality show..

Let's be optimistic

GiridharM thumbnail

You just stole my thoughts. I somehow feel temperamentally Ashish and Pawan are not suitable for a partnership!

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

Sad part is the makers use these talents in making money. Yes, the contestants earn some money through taking part in concerts but the lion part of the earnings go to the organizers.

HR knows PD for more than 5 years but he didn't give him any break earlier. HR went mad to release album of the contestants including PD before the show ends. Yes this is good for the contestants but HR just focused on capitalizing the popularity of the contestants. It will be interesting to see if he stands beside these contestants after 2/3 years when they will be landed on the earth alone and broken (hope not and praying for that). Is he supporting Sunny / Rohit / Salman now?

II team including judges believe in making money only. The show is a mode of earning money for them exploiting the contestants. smiley6 The show is not a genuine talent hunt competition 😔

Rohit Raut is a Marathi singer and seems to be ambitious is hosting Marathi shows as well he will do well irrespective of Idol.

Salman is doing well in terms of money he can never become a playback singer will continue in concerts, stage shows in Dubai from where the large amount of money comes.

HR's album is absolutely hopeless it will not do any of them any good.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

No reality show singer has made it big other than Shreya Ghoshal.

Pawan.s mojo is instruments he does not create that strong impact as a singer the sooner he realises otherwise it will be a hop on every channel and be manipulated for trp's.

Darshan Raval, Harshdeep kaur, Monali Thankur, Bhoomi trivedi, Antara Mitra..

Shreya was among the early talents and immensely gifted..then competition increased with so many shows

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Darshan Raval, Harshdeep kaur, Monali Thankur, Bhoomi trivedi, Antara Mitra..

Shreya was among the early talents and immensely gifted..then competition increased with so many shows

All fads not a lasting impact disappeared as soon as they appeared.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: GiridharM

You just stole my thoughts. I somehow feel temperamentally Ashish and Pawan are not suitable for a partnership!

On the contrary I feel they are..one is comfortable communicating with people and one is creative with music peacefully.

One brings Innovation and other brings in simplicity..they complement each other ..will balance eachother

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rohit Raut is a Marathi singer and seems to be ambitious is hosting Marathi shows as well he will do well irrespective of Idol.

Salman is doing well in terms of money he can never become a playback singer will continue in concerts, stage shows in Dubai from where the large amount of money comes.

HR's album is absolutely hopeless it will not do any of them any good.

Rohit is well settled singer in Marathi industry even before idol.

Currently he is judging saregamapa lil champs Marathi.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

All fads not a lasting impact disappeared as soon as they appeared.

Neha kakkar😃 latest fad..

All r working and gave few memorable songs.

In that case..even Arijit came from a reality show..

M not defending the shows..there is always a way to do something better...but it's not like they r useless