Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

I feel there are some fans Jo ki meri tarah competition se uth kar dekh rhe he 2-3 out of 10 to mil hi jaate he aise bhatakte bhatakteπŸ˜†

N we feel PD is an asset for our country agar usko Sahi opportunities milengi to he can do wonders he's not only a singer-musician he creates music too n can even be a lyricist , + he has leadership qualities

We are proud ki aisa Banda india me born hua he that's y hum #idolpawandeep ki jagah #ourpridepawandeep trend karte he

We wish PD n AK lots of success in Thier joint venture

Hum kitta bhi chilla le vote vote n PD is winner but truth is that II is secondary for us , n ab itta Saara drama n frustration jhelne k baad humko koi fark nahi padta jisko jitana he jitao koi winner banne se kisika future secure nhi ho jaata, we expect a lot more from PD

Wtf again long post 🀣 feels like now I have start writing stories again Varna meri bhadaasss inhi long posts me niklegi 🀣

Bold: Not only PD and Ashish but also all the contestants should be very focused on their goal. What actually they want to be - Music Director or Singer or both!!!

I can recall an interview of Aaman Malik where he was telling that he kept his brother Aarman Malik off from music direction and did not want to form Aaman-Aarman jodi because he wants his brother to become a singer. If Aarman becomes a music director, other music directors may not feel comfortable to work with him as a singer.

Same applies to PD and Ashish and all other contestants. 😊

I am not telling that one can not be both music director and successful singer at the same time but the goal should be set with a realistic plan. πŸ‘

altgr thumbnail

Salman Ali completes 1M followers on instagram. Pawandeep will complete very soon too.

SamirM thumbnail

There are singers who didn't require any reality show to eatablish in BW or to be recognized in music industry e.g. (to best of my knowledge) Divya Kumar, Palak Muchal, Amit Mishra, B Praak, Kanika Kapoor etc. One does not need reality show platform mandatorily to be established in BW.

Reality shows create fanbase of the contestants for very limited period. We, the large part of the audiences are the ultimate betrayers to the contestants. We tend to forget them as soon as we find fresh contestants in new season.

This temporary madness of the audience is not enough to earn acceptance and confidence of the movers and shakers of music industry i.e. music directors, producers, film directors etc. Reality show introduces the budding talents to the key players in music industry but that does not guarantee their success in music industry. The music directors do not depend on the reality shows for their sourcing of new talents. They have their own supply chain management. One has to go through the real struggle to enter in such supply chain process once the reality show ends what Pawandeep experienced over last five years after winning Voice and other contestants will face very shortly.

A career development process has few phases. For singing career in BW, if one could have a reality show buzz in earlier phase of his/her career that is good! One should not look for that buzz in the phase of real struggling. It will bring him/her down to the point where he/she started. It will be a journey to backwards to me.

II is the most popular show. II has a larger reach of audiences than SRGMP, Voice, Rising Star, Raw Star etc but that does not mean that II has a large acceptance among the music directors over other shows. Joining II is not better than joining other singing reality shows in terms of securing one's position as a BW singer. Joining II can only secure reach to large audience and that does not have any effective impact in one's singing career. Yes, one can bag some concerts for earning money but that does not contribute in framing one's career as BW singer.

IMO II does more harm than help for the contestants if their goal is BW. After completion of the show the contestants gradually start to face the reality. The name, fame, the attention, the fake bubbled perception all started to fade slowly and frustration takes over their creativity.

Hope our beloved contestants will be aware of the fact.

My personal view only on recent discussion. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No reality show singer has made it big other than Shreya Ghoshal.

Pawan.s mojo is instruments he does not create that strong impact as a singer the sooner he realises otherwise it will be a hop on every channel and be manipulated for trp's.

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You have briefed nicely about reality of industry. I just hope contestants don't get carried away by the hype and overnight stardom they got because of II and keep working hard.

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

Pawan.s mojo is instruments he does not create that strong impact as a singer the sooner he realises otherwise it will be a hop on every channel and be manipulated for trp's.

I read somewhere Shreya was trained by music director Kalyan ji himself in classical when she was small. After Saregamapa along with talent Shreya was lucky enough to be launched by Sanjay leela Bhansali. All Devdas album were big hits with national awards. That too at the age of 16 or 17. It's not something that happens regularly.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

I read somewhere Shreya was trained by music director Kalyan ji himself in classical when she was small. After Saregamapa along with talent Shreya was lucky enough to be launched by Sanjay leela Bhansali. All Devdas album were big hits with national awards. That too at the age of 16 or 17. It's not something that happens regularly.

If you've seen the old saregama videos there were brilliant singers like Vijay Prakash, Parthiv Gohil, Bela Shende who did not create any ripple in the industry, regionally I think may be successful does not do credit to their talent.

I think it is all predestined the amount of success an individual will receive.

A rag tag singer like Neha Kakkar has achieved more than the names mentioned.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

I think that's his focus.. Pawan Ashish formed a partnership with that goal and already began working towards it

SamirM thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

You have briefed nicely about reality of industry. I just hope contestants don't get carried away by the hype and overnight stardom they got because of II and keep working hard.

Sad part is the makers use these talents in making money. Yes, the contestants earn some money through taking part in concerts but the lion part of the earnings go to the organizers.

HR knows PD for more than 5 years but he didn't give him any break earlier. HR went mad to release album of the contestants including PD before the show ends. Yes this is good for the contestants but HR just focused on capitalizing the popularity of the contestants. It will be interesting to see if he stands beside these contestants after 2/3 years when they will be landed on the earth alone and broken (hope not and praying for that). Is he supporting Sunny / Rohit / Salman now?

II team including judges believe in making money only. The show is a mode of earning money for them exploiting the contestants. smiley6 The show is not a genuine talent hunt competition πŸ˜”

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SamirM

There are singers who didn't require any reality show to eatablish in BW or to be recognized in music industry e.g. (to best of my knowledge) Divya Kumar, Palak Muchal, Amit Mishra, B Praak, Kanika Kapoor etc. One does not need reality show platform mandatorily to be established in BW.

Reality shows create fanbase of the contestants for very limited period. We, the large part of the audiences are the ultimate betrayers to the contestants. We tend to forget them as soon as we find fresh contestants in new season.

This temporary madness of the audience is not enough to earn acceptance and confidence of the movers and shakers of music industry i.e. music directors, producers, film directors etc. Reality show introduces the budding talents to the key players in music industry but that does not guarantee their success in music industry. The music directors do not depend on the reality shows for their sourcing of new talents. They have their own supply chain management. One has to go through the real struggle to enter in such supply chain process once the reality show ends what Pawandeep experienced over last five years after winning Voice and other contestants will face very shortly.

A career development process has few phases. For singing career in BW, if one could have a reality show buzz in earlier phase of his/her career that is good! One should not look for that buzz in the phase of real struggling. It will bring him/her down to the point where he/she started. It will be a journey to backwards to me.

II is the most popular show. II has a larger reach of audiences than SRGMP, Voice, Rising Star, Raw Star etc but that does not mean that II has a large acceptance among the music directors over other shows. Joining II is not better than joining other singing reality shows in terms of securing one's position as a BW singer. Joining II can only secure reach to large audience and that does not have any effective impact in one's singing career. Yes, one can bag some concerts for earning money but that does not contribute in framing one's career as BW singer.

IMO II does more harm than help for the contestants if their goal is BW. After completion of the show the contestants gradually start to face the reality. The name, fame, the attention, the fake bubbled perception all started to fade slowly and frustration takes over their creativity.

Hope our beloved contestants will be aware of the fact.

My personal view only on recent discussion. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Palak muchhal and Divya kumar r from Kalyanji Anandji's troupe. Kanika had SRK's backing..was a regular in his shows. Haven't heard about other two.

Palak has also done a lot of charity since young age and also received Pradhan mantri award..news was extensively covered by media at that time