Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

Forget II that's just a show but yeh insaan kya he ?!?!

M posting this here coz I think this is beyond/not related to this competition

This person is a singer , musician , artist , school topper , a motivational orator , a sports champion also dances well or bande ne acting bhi try Kari hui he (vaise to vo maze maze me tha but phir bhi atleast he took up the challenge) n now black belt in karate

I mean wtf ðŸĪŊ isme se me ek bhi cheez perfectly karlu to meri life ban jaaye n yeh Banda sab me ðŸ’Ŋ on ðŸ’Ŋ he

N sabse badi baat he's so calm from inside isko koi farak nhi padta log kuch bhi kahe (achha ya bura)ðŸĪŠ

@sk2014 though the video was old but yeh insaan sachme paagal he yaar or hum iske peeche peeche paagal ho rhe he ðŸĪŠ

https://youtu.be/YaDtjJhMRT4

Woh sab to thik hai but shayad tumne galti se Pawandeep ki AT ko chhod ke yahaan common thread per post kiya hai 😆

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Woh sab to thik hai but shayad tumne galti se Pawandeep ki AT ko chhod ke yahaan common thread per post kiya hai 😆

shayad aapne padha nhi Mene deliberately yha post Kiya he so that sab dekhe 😉

M not seeing this as a video related to the competition , this is me as a neutral viewer ( koi aam insaan jo kisi particular contestant ka fan nhi he aise hi react karega)

Uske AT me uski performance se related post karungi which is the part of competition

Mene to neutral hoke post Kiya he ab yeh aapke upar he aap isko kaise dekhte ho , 👍🏞

This is not PD as contestant but PD as a personality

My part of explanation done 😊

mickymouse21 thumbnail
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

shayad aapne padha nhi Mene deliberately yha post Kiya he so that sab dekhe 😉

M not seeing this as a video related to the competition , this is me as a neutral viewer ( koi aam insaan jo kisi particular contestant ka fan nhi he aise hi react karega)

Uske AT me uski performance se related post karungi which is the part of competition

Mene to neutral hoke post Kiya he ab yeh aapke upar he aap isko kaise dekhte ho , 👍🏞

This is not PD as contestant but PD as a personality

My part of explanation done 😊

Iam amazed you wrote so much as neutral viewer if you write a post as a fan I guess we need 30 min to read I guess. PD is lucky to have fans like you.👏👏👏👏👏

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Iam amazed you wrote so much as neutral viewer if you write a post as a fan I guess we need 30 min to read I guess. PD is lucky to have fans like you.👏👏👏👏👏

atleast you can distinguish between a neutral post n a fan post , so thank you !

Well m his fan not for his singing n musical capabilities , singers musicians to bohot he there are so many legendary personalities in this world but I have never been crazy for anyone before , there's something in his personality that captivates n mesmerises me n I relate myself with him idk how it's possible but he's having that thing in him ,

M fan of the person called pawandeep Rajan not a personality or singer/musician that's y I say everyone is talented n I love everyone but PD is special , it doesn't feel as m listening to a public figure or a famous personality !

Uski itti popularity ka raaz shayad yhi he 😆

Uska talent is astonishing but what's more is his serene soul 💖

Baaki to taarif karne k liye bohot log he me kya cheez hu 😆 n m not a blind fan !

All my friends used to be crazy for every new fad but

Pawandeep Rajan is the first n most probably the last person who has made me crazy ! Period!

Ps: I like writing so maybe that's why my posts are long af ðŸĪĢ

Piyaazzz thumbnail

💖ðŸĪĐ💖ðŸĪĐðŸĪĐ💖

https://youtu.be/p9eO6DF05tk

Word Count: 1

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: niyati13

IPML is on a much bigger scale..has tons of known faces..still Idol rules in trp..inspite of judges change, location change and controversies ..coz it's a brand. Of course contestants r talented. But I haven't even listened to the contestants of ipml so can't say they aren't..Dekha hi nahi koi episode.

I've been reading this thread for quite some time and I don't wanna talk about the participants, just this part 😆 Not to go against what you're saying but to add to what you're saying.

IPML had great potential tbh, but it failed for very simple reasons.

First, new faces were getting added almost every week to the teams. So when you start watching it, you are trying to remember the faces of 18 people who are divided into 6 teams...not everyone from the music industry is a known face sadly. Then every second week you have to remember newer team members and their names. Whereas in Idol, once its Top 15, other than one Wild Card round (which may or may not happen), the audience is watching the contestants since the auditions. So you feel you know them, if ukwim.

Second, there were celebs added as brand ambassadors, plus sponsors...so you need to know them too 😆

Then the song selections sucked most of the time. If the makers are targeting every demographic, its obvious they have to consider every age group's choice. Like, the youngsters know Ankit Tiwari's songs, but how many seniors are aware of his songs? The remixes they did to the tracks were also terrible. Other than a few contestants like Hemant, Bhoomi, Ankush, Priyanshi, Javed Ali, Mohd Irfan, Neha Bhasin (to name a few) no one was either sounding good on stage, or their "recreations" of songs were just downright bland. You know...things like this affected the overall quality.

And lastly, the fact that teams with true genuine singing talent were at the bottom of the scoreboard whereas the toppers were not even sounding good was insane. Can you imagine Javed Ali loosing to Mika?!

So you see, Idol gets the content correct most of the time, despite all the faltu drama. They do old songs, call seniors, don't screw up songs by having every contestant perform some longass remake, if the audience doesn't like one performance, they can skip/change channel/mute. That wasn't really an option in IPML.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I've been reading this thread for quite some time and I don't wanna talk about the participants, just this part 😆 Not to go against what you're saying but to add to what you're saying.

IPML had great potential tbh, but it failed for very simple reasons.

First, new faces were getting added almost every week to the teams. So when you start watching it, you are trying to remember the faces of 18 people who are divided into 6 teams...not everyone from the music industry is a known face sadly. Then every second week you have to remember newer team members and their names. Whereas in Idol, once its Top 15, other than one Wild Card round (which may or may not happen), the audience is watching the contestants since the auditions. So you feel you know them, if ukwim.

Second, there were celebs added as brand ambassadors, plus sponsors...so you need to know them too 😆

Then the song selections sucked most of the time. If the makers are targeting every demographic, its obvious they have to consider every age group's choice. Like, the youngsters know Ankit Tiwari's songs, but how many seniors are aware of his songs? The remixes they did to the tracks were also terrible. Other than a few contestants like Hemant, Bhoomi, Ankush, Priyanshi, Javed Ali, Mohd Irfan, Neha Bhasin (to name a few) no one was either sounding good on stage, or their "recreations" of songs were just downright bland. You know...things like this affected the overall quality.

And lastly, the fact that teams with true genuine singing talent were at the bottom of the scoreboard whereas the toppers were not even sounding good was insane. Can you imagine Javed Ali loosing to Mika?!

So you see, Idol gets the content correct most of the time, despite all the faltu drama. They do old songs, call seniors, don't screw up songs by having every contestant perform some longass remake, if the audience doesn't like one performance, they can skip/change channel/mute. That wasn't really an option in IPML.

Maybe that's the reason behind Idol's success..keep it simple..

I didn't watch ipml so don't know all these happenings..but what u described can definitely make the viewers feel disconnected

forever_freind2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail