Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

See the success of strategy..we have everyone's fans here..but discuss Kaun hote hai sabse zyaada? Arudeep..

Sabke fans unhi ki baatein karte hai..chaahe bharpoor criticize hi kar le..that's called planning

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

See the success of strategy..we have everyone's fans here..but discuss Kaun hote hai sabse zyaada? Arudeep..

Sabke fans unhi ki baatein karte hai..chaahe bharpoor criticize hi kar le..that's called planning

yeah baby πŸ”₯ u said it 😏 log bohot hi zyada obsessed he inn dono se phir chahe akele ho ya jodi me , whatever all the hype will benifit them only πŸ™ƒ
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

yeah baby πŸ”₯ u said it 😏 log bohot hi zyada obsessed he inn dono se phir chahe akele ho ya jodi me , whatever all the hype will benifit them only πŸ™ƒ

Pawan won The Voice based on his talent..but didn't help him much in BW career or mainstream recognition. I saw few episodes only after knowing abt it through idol..kisi aur ka to naam bhi nahi Pata tha. Only people with some recognition from the show r Sachet Parampara and they r a couple..

Idol gave recognition to Pawan..which the other show didn't..and gave him a chance to show his capabilities..singing n otherwise. Nahi bhi jeeta to ab log jaante hai usko..which matters..

And what's with this..can't participate being a winner of another show? Indian Idol and Saregama r brands .even their junior versions have more visibility than other shows. And almost all in Top 7 have participated in some or the other show..regional level par hi sahi.

IPML is on a much bigger scale..has tons of known faces..still Idol rules in trp..inspite of judges change, location change and controversies ..coz it's a brand. Of course contestants r talented. But I haven't even listened to the contestants of ipml so can't say they aren't..Dekha hi nahi koi episode.

So cut him the slack..u may not like his singing..thats fine. Comment on that..blame him for his lack of singing skills if u may..but blaming him for every single thing on the show is not done..

If at all he is being favoured it's coz the ones favoring him think he deserves attention..and audience is lapping it up..isn't it?

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago
Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nihal ❀️ Pure soul

God bless him

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Pawan won The Voice based on his talent..but didn't help him much in BW career or mainstream recognition. I saw few episodes only after knowing abt it through idol..kisi aur ka to naam bhi nahi Pata tha. Only people with some recognition from the show r Sachet Parampara and they r a couple..

Idol gave recognition to Pawan..which the other show didn't..and gave him a chance to show his capabilities..singing n otherwise. Nahi bhi jeeta to ab log jaante hai usko..which matters..

And what's with this..can't participate being a winner of another show? Indian Idol and Saregama r brands .even their junior versions have more visibility than other shows. And almost all in Top 7 have participated in some or the other show..regional level par hi sahi.

IPML is on a much bigger scale..has tons of known faces..still Idol rules in trp..inspite of judges change, location change and controversies ..coz it's a brand. Of course contestants r talented. But I haven't even listened to the contestants of ipml so can't say they aren't..Dekha hi nahi koi episode.

So cut him the slack..u may not like his singing..thats fine. Comment on that..blame him for his lack of singing skills if u may..but blaming him for every single thing on the show is not done..

If at all he is being favoured it's coz the ones favoring him think he deserves attention..and audience is lapping it up..isn't it?

agreed with the every word u wrote !

But some won't understand 🀠

N mene bhi impl nhi dekha usme kailash kher tha phir bhi nhi !

Logo ko lagta he voice pata nhi nahi koi international level ka show he , by the way PD participated in the 1st ever season of voice , considering me , I don't even watch SRGM (SRGM as a brand has gone down from so many years n the proof is trp) so Jo SRGM nhi dekhta vo voice kya dekhega πŸ€” vo bhi pehla season, public prefers ii anyday over any other singing reality show (past ki baat ho rhi he II has been the no. Brand all these years) logo ka sapna kyu he ii me jaana coz they get recognition there ! I watched an interview of alka yagnik ma'am n she said "in our times it was very difficult to make people hear our voice in the 1st place , opportunities ka to pucho mat! N these reality shows do that only , can a singer imagine singing in front of so many legends single handedly ?!?! All the contestants will cherish these moments thier entire lifetime !

Mereko to pehle se pata he PD nhi jeetega (even my parents told me this before n na hi usko eliminate karenge coz vo trp ki chaabhi he ! That's why har week ek naya drama hota he uske saath)

I saw someone freaking out on Sonu's comment on PD ki tum UK se ho so tum jeetoge , I mean do u really take her comments seriouslyπŸ€ͺ Sonu n Anu ka har week ka ek Bakra hota he vo har week Kisi ek ko winner Bana dete he n UK statement was just another trp controversy taaki baaki contestants k fans reactions de 😎 smart play !

Vaise bhi ii ka record he deserving Banda kabhi nhi winner banta πŸ€ͺ so stop worrying everyone , it's better to be known as pawandeep Rajan rather than winner of II (applicable to all the contestants)

Cringe n negativity failane wale log kar jagah he unka hum kuch nhi kar sakte but hum khudko n apne mental peace ko bacha sakte he along with our favs

Agar 10 log gaali denge to 100 log taarif karenge!

(This statement is also for aru coz m aware saare toxic fans chahe koi bhi contestant k kyu na ho aajkal uske peeche pade he but as I said above jitta aapka stature badhega utte haters badhenge they aren't haters they are jealous people😈)

Edited by Piyaazzz - 3 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail
I was about to post this but then I started writing another post πŸ˜†
Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can't agree more

Idk why there's so much of anti - contestant maahol

Banda saas le to bhi logo ko bolna hai uspe

Singing ka criticism is necessary but usse jyada to baki characteristics ko leke hatred ho raha hai

We can't blame the contestants for channel's strategies

Though i'm totally Arunita's fan, but baki contestants bhi deserve to be in top 6 is what i feel

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Piyaazzz thumbnail

Forget II that's just a show but yeh insaan kya he ?!?!

M posting this here coz I think this is beyond/not related to this competition

This person is a singer , musician , artist , school topper , a motivational orator , a sports champion also dances well or bande ne acting bhi try Kari hui he (vaise to vo maze maze me tha but phir bhi atleast he took up the challenge) n now black belt in karate

I mean wtf 🀯 isme se me ek bhi cheez perfectly karlu to meri life ban jaaye n yeh Banda sab me πŸ’― on πŸ’― he

N sabse badi baat he's so calm from inside isko koi farak nhi padta log kuch bhi kahe (achha ya bura)πŸ€ͺ

@sk2014 though the video was old but yeh insaan sachme paagal he yaar or hum iske peeche peeche paagal ho rhe he πŸ€ͺ

https://youtu.be/YaDtjJhMRT4