Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonandstars

In list of following - from Indian Idol season 12 contestants- Anjali was the first he followed (most probably followed her from before IL) and PD (second last) Shanmukhapriya(last). For Arunita, she followed only her brother and a friend before Neeraj Kalkar, who was the third person she followed, and first one from Indian Idol.

PS - Three people he does not tag in his posts are Arunita, PD and Shanmukhapriya.

He follows Anjali from her SRGMPA days (which she won with Shreyan). He is very close to Shreyan Bhattacharyya and Sonakshi Kar from that show, In fact he wrote a few days back that he hopes that Sonakshi's exams get over by October - presumably so that she can take part in SRGMPA seniors this year.
Strangely SMP was part of the same SRGMPA lil champs - he did not follow her then.

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

He follows Anjali from her SRGMPA days (which she won with Shreyan). He is very close to Shreyan Bhattacharyya and Sonakshi Kar from that show, In fact he wrote a few days back that he hopes that Sonakshi's exams get over by October - presumably so that she can take part in SRGMPA seniors this year.
Strangely SMP was part of the same SRGMPA lil champs - he did not follow her then.

So he does not like even SMP much (she was the last one he followed). Sonakshi Kar was good - I liked her too. I remembered SMP from the program- but Anjali not at all , even though she was the joint winner.
Realityshow thumbnail

He carries his likes and dislikes on his sleeves 🤣

Catch him with a pic like this with the other 2 😃

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS_NiCjqoap/

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonandstars

So he does not like even SMP much (she was the last one he followed). Sonakshi Kar was good - I liked her too. I remembered SMP from the program- but Anjali not at all , even though she was the joint winner.

She was wild card. Came and sang complicated classicals every episode and was Judge's choice winner.

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He carries his likes and dislikes on his sleeves 🤣

Catch him with a pic like this with the other 2 😃

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS_NiCjqoap/

Although his likes and dislikes do not matter now - but they must have mattered when the program was on - and so that is the reason I discussed it.
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you 👍🏼

SMP and Danish at home, Sayli in a car en route to some Ganesh Chaturthi function, Nihal ? Not in his studio at home. Arunita in Octopus - that whiteboard in the background came up in one of the live jamming sessions. PD - ? Must have moved to some room at Octopus studio just so that they can in different rooms.

20 minute live session for a less than 2 minute appearance 😆

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Thank you 👍🏼

SMP and Danish at home, Sayli in a car en route to some Ganesh Chaturthi function, Nihal ? Not in his studio at home. Arunita in Octopus - that whiteboard in the background came up in one of the live jamming sessions. PD - ? Must have moved to some room at Octopus studio just so that they can in different rooms.

20 minute live session for a less than 2 minute appearance 😆

I figure he was in the same room. Enough to suggest that they were fixing cameras at the same time 🤣

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Ok..so since no one guessed it..we can share our doubt with Filmy Khichdi..she can do some jasoosi

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

I figure he was in the same room. Enough to suggest that they were fixing cameras at the same time 🤣

I did notice twice they fixed cameras at the same time but I put that down to coincidence. Two phones in the same room might have caused feedback and echo - hence my feeling that they were in different rooms. Also because I believe that whiteboard is to one side of the main dance hall which we see in the videos - and that dance hall does not have the background we saw in PD's video on any of the walls.

You might have also noticed that for a couple of minutes when PD's video was off, Arunita was shooing away somebody to her right. I was wondering if that was PD 😆. Then he went back and resumed from his own assigned place 😆

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Ok..so since no one guessed it..we can share our doubt with Filmy Khichdi..she can do some jasoosi

The Neeraj Kalkar issue you mean?