Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

If we really want answers there's one person who can find them for us..tag her. Any guesses who?

BTW.. Aru posted her childhood pic? When , where, pls share

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQnrnG-t0ex/

Word Count: 1

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

He is no fan of PD. That is possible to make out. But he is more respectful towards him.

As far as Aru and him is concerned, I don't know how their relationship affected her. But I have seen friends and family write on SM that she (Aru) was at wits end because her songs were being changed one day before the performance. But she worked through the night to perfect them and did not give up. Who changed the songs we do not know. This revelation came after she went home for the home shoot break.

We did not make too much of it here because she has a lot of fans who are very emotional. No good would have come for anyone by writing such unproven distressing stuff.

Those who follow PD closely may also have observed unfair acts. I just don't know enough.

@bold that's actually a concern but with this given shouldn't it be the other way round that is aru being the one not following Neeraj sir , her family having a grudge against him , but it's the other way (wierd though) this gives an impression of egoistic personality of Neeraj sir if it's all done by him , it's a shameful thing to do whosoever did that !

Unfairness was the only trait of this season πŸ€”

I can qoute the unfairness for PD(after his return from quarantine) aru n SMP myself n whereas PD is concerned the gurus speak more of his musical personality rather than his voice πŸ˜‘ n praise everyone else for thier voicesπŸ€” that's another thing altogether,

But I thought gurus /musicians n technicians don't have a say in song selection, it comes from the department that manages copyrights n stuff for songs , n I believed sometimes judges(except anu malik) also don't have a say , they just try to save the day for thier fav contestant by giving good remarks n praise . It's TCT that manages all the stuff along with all the unfairness I thought.

Edited by Piyaazzz - 3 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail

Gurus are part of TCT. All song selections go through them. They are aware of the songs that are possible to perform. The list is available even to contestants.

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Gurus are part of TCT. All song selections go through them. They are aware of the songs that are possible to perform. The list is available even to contestants.

actually I edited my post if you wanna see it u can πŸ˜† my reaction to aru's songs being changed at the last moment

@bold then do they have a choice? I remember him saying that early on they used to give songs as per the choices of contestants so that they get comfortable with the settings here n then their team allotted the songs as the competition went on to suit the theme .

Piyaazzz thumbnail

U didn't tell me about whether my hypothesis about judges'role is true ? As far as HR , neha n Vishal are concerned , do they have any internal role that can effect the contestants? Imo they don't have much , though their comments can break or save the day for the contestants but m sceptical about internal processes such as promotion, screentime etc.

About anu malik someone told me that he's a founder member for ii so may have a share of influence n about sonu , I don't consider her a judge itself , she's just a representative of the makers to me

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

actually I edited my post if you wanna see it u can πŸ˜† my reaction to aru's songs being changed at the last moment

@bold then do they have a choice? I remember him saying that early on they used to give songs as per the choices of contestants so that they get comfortable with the settings here n then their team allotted the songs as the competition went on to suit the theme .

I am not sure what you meant. We have no proof of anything. We only know for a fact that Neeraj does not follow Aru on IG. We have seen (in print) people claiming that Aru was having a tough time at Idol. We have no proof, we don't even know how close these people are to Arunita.

What we know is Arunita never ever got to sing a song that was out of theme (to the best of my knowledge). For every theme she performed a song that met the theme. You can check. I don't know about others. So that much of Neeraj talk about comfort is baseless.

Arunita shared a list of her favourite songs in some interviews on Sony that are on record. many of the songs were performed during IL12. She never got to perform even one of those. You can check.

That is enough on Aruniita for me here I think, it is not the right thread to discuss her.

If you want we can move the conversation to her own thread. πŸ˜ƒ

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

U didn't tell me about whether my hypothesis about judges'role is true ? As far as HR , neha n Vishal are concerned , do they have any internal role that can effect the contestants? Imo they don't have much , though their comments can break or save the day for the contestants but m sceptical about internal processes such as promotion, screentime etc.

About anu malik someone told me that he's a founder member for ii so may have a share of influence n about sonu , I don't consider her a judge itself , she's just a representative of the makers to me

Don't know enough. only know that the judges stop thinking about Idol the moment they close the episode recording and think about it again when they take the chair next time (briefings apart).

They have a lot of influence on eliminations and support for liked contestants. They can shape public opinion. Most times I have seen judges suggest something it is not done. many times judges will say we want a duet with x/y or some song can be performed next time. Usually never happens. (this is for general music reality shows, even dance shows). I don't think they ever actually interfere with song selection unless they are performing themselves. They can't be bothered. We think they are involved - nothing like that. Anu Malik is involved because he has nothing else to do. So he may influence TCT. No proof.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Any links to vidoe of today's live session? I missed it πŸ˜”

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Any links to vidoe of today's live session? I missed it πŸ˜”

https://youtu.be/6L64ZTUeA3Q πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is no fan of PD. That is possible to make out. But he is more respectful towards him.

As far as Aru and him is concerned, I don't know how their relationship affected her. But I have seen friends and family write on SM that she (Aru) was at wits end because her songs were being changed one day before the performance. But she worked through the night to perfect them and did not give up. Who changed the songs we do not know. This revelation came after she went home for the home shoot break.

We did not make too much of it here because she has a lot of fans who are very emotional. No good would have come for anyone by writing such unproven distressing stuff.

Those who follow PD closely may also have observed unfair acts. I just don't know enough.

In list of following - from Indian Idol season 12 contestants- Anjali was the first he followed (most probably followed her from before IL) and PD (second last) Shanmukhapriya(last). For Arunita, she followed only her brother and a friend before Neeraj Kalkar, who was the third person she followed, and first one from Indian Idol.

PS - Three people he does not tag in his posts are Arunita, PD and Shanmukhapriya.

Edited by Moonandstars - 3 years ago